Jessica the Intern

@gldnwetgoose, Great story, with penetrating insights into the usually very private world of women's peeing. Extremely credible and believable, especially when told from a female point of view, which could have been challenging. But you knocked it out of the park! Thanks for a very enjoyable read! 

• Love 1

That was incredible! Amazing imagary and I like how it was sort of two stories in one. First with Jessica being desperate and barely making it to the toilet, and then the second where she's using a urinal! and like Dr.P said, everything was so believable! I put myself right there in the office, picturing Jessica being shown around, introduced to people etc.

Thank you for writing and sharing!

• Thanks 1
Just now, gldenwetgoose said:

I wasn't sure if it was a bit to slow and rambling

I'd say it was perfect, heck I wouldn't mind if it was even longer! It was a nice length that allowed me to properly get into it.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, Sophie said:

I'd say it was perfect, heck I wouldn't mind if it was even longer! It was a nice length that allowed me to properly get into it.

Thank you.   I did wonder about bringing in a few more of the ladies in the office, but thank you!

• Like 1

@Sophie and @gldnwetgoose, I totally agree with Sophie on the length, but longer would have been good, too. The important aspects were the intimate insights, the total credibility, and the concurrent stories of using the toilet and the urinals. As Sophie says, the imagery adds to all of these effects, and the details of showing Jessica around the office, and introducing her, just make the story all the more real, as I see it.

• Thanks 1

Great story @gldenwetgoose  Definitely not rambling.   Just good information.  If anything I'd have welcomed Karen giving more details to Jessica about some of the pee options that she had used.  It is definitely believable as to the techniques that the office ladies had to resort to using and a very natural way of bringing up the subject with Jessica and helping her with her "problem".

On 5/11/2020 at 6:14 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

...As I was just finishing that sentence, I don’t know if Jessica had noticed me shuffle forwards to sit on the edge of the conference room chair, but she certainly heard the splattering as I gently let my bladder start to empty itself.  It felt amazing as always of course, partly the naughtiness of peeing on the office carpet tiles and partly I had really needed to go for some time myself.   Jessica again made eye contact - her eyes wide and her mouth trying to form words.

“Are you….  I mean…. You’re weeing…. On the floor…. “

This is the best bit. I hope Jessica finds it very inspirational...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...