Desperate bedwetting during a Zoom class

11 hours ago, wetwulf said:

That... is awesome. And it kind of makes you wonder what really is going on during Zoom calls that we can't see.

@Ajr972, loved this story - and I reckon these sorts of things happen all the time - certainly many people will click mute and run to the toilet on calls where they are not on video.  There must be quite a few where people accidentally leave the sound on and people get to hear more than they bargained.  But peeing into an adsorbent surface such as the bed is a great solution.

I don't use Zoom for work, but I do use WebEx and Skype for calls.   I have often made use of a mug, pint glass or other receptacle that happens to be on hand if I need to pee during a longer call.  I have also sometimes gone onto longer calls with nothing on my bottom half and sitting on a towel so that I can pee in the towel at any time whilst on the call.  I often wonder whether any of the ladies on the calls that I go on do similar things - but I've never been brave (or stupid) enough to ask them.  After all, it is a professional call!

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

@Ajr972, loved this story - and I reckon these sorts of things happen all the time - certainly many people will click mute and run to the toilet on calls where they are not on video.  There must be quite a few where people accidentally leave the sound on and people get to hear more than they bargained.  But peeing into an adsorbent surface such as the bed is a great solution.

I don't use Zoom for work, but I do use WebEx and Skype for calls.   I have often made use of a mug, pint glass or other receptacle that happens to be on hand if I need to pee during a longer call.  I have also sometimes gone onto longer calls with nothing on my bottom half and sitting on a towel so that I can pee in the towel at any time whilst on the call.  I often wonder whether any of the ladies on the calls that I go on do similar things - but I've never been brave (or stupid) enough to ask them.  After all, it is a professional call!

Thank you! I had so much fun writing it! And yeah anything could be going on at the other end of the screen and you’d have no way of knowing. I’ve never been desperate during a Zoom meeting or anything like that but I pictured the idea of what it would be like to know that you weren’t going to be able to make it and have to let it out before the call is over. And the that naughty feeling of letting go in front of everyone without their knowing is better than the relief itself 🙂

• Love 2
14 hours ago, wetwulf said:

That... is awesome. And it kind of makes you wonder what really is going on during Zoom calls that we can't see.

I’m glad you enjoyed it! There could be anything happening lol 

• Love 1