My house party pee experience with 3 females

1 minute ago, Nathang_244 said:

Thanks, it was my first time sharing one of my stories, but I think I will definitely start sharing some more

Share away, I think most on here enjoy reading about peoples real life experiences, and also posting their own.

• Agree 1
12 minutes ago, Nathang_244 said:

I was going to post this in another thread (best places peed at a house party), but as I was typing I thought it was too amazing (to me at least) to not be shared to as many as possible and the places aren't too extreme. 

My best, although the places weren't too exciting, is one of, if not my best pee experience to date. I had gone to a house party with 2 female friends (M and S) that I am very close with. A couple of hours into the night, we found ourselves all in the queue for the loos, one after the other. When M got to the front she turned to S and me, and said we could go in with her so that we could all pee quickly then get another drink at the same time. Neither of them knew about my desire for piss, but I struggled to hide the smile. As she said that, the girl behind that we all knew but weren't too close to jokingly said, "well I'll come in aswell, might as well have a party in there". S and M, both being female and used to all going in the bathroom at the same time said "come on then" and dragged her in. The door was locked and M went first. At this stage we were all desperate, but I was more than happy to wait, and I think M noticed me staring at her beautiful long labia as she pulled down her jeans and black thong, but we were all tipsy and we were good friends so she just smiled and said nothing. Before M even started spraying, S got impatient, and hoisted up her dress and sat on the sink, and the friend that came in with us undid her body suit and hung herself over the edge of the bath, almost as if it was the normal thing for her to do. I was standing there, with three women, 2 of which are close friends, peeing at the same time in 3 different places in the bathroom thinking this is by far, the best possible thing that could happen.

I couldn't help but look at the other 2 women before I decided to join in. The person who was dragged in and joined us, seemed to bend over and hang over the edge of the bath so quick i didn't get to see, but the sound of her stream hitting the tub must have been loud enough to have been heard over the music outside. S on the other hand, had her legs wide apart so that she could balance and not fully sit in the sink, bum touching the bottom. She also had large lips, but hers were spread wide apart, almost as if she had spread them herself. I remember noticing her large clit, before I got distracted by a slow dribble of pee flowing down, almost sitting in her vagina before flowing down and dripping of her ass cheeks and asshole. At this point I thought i need to join in before it's too late.

I wasn't going to miss the opportunity, and as the sink was at a perfect height for me to pee in, I didn't think twice (even tho S was sat on the sink peeing). I walked up to the sink, getting my cock out as quick as possible and flopped it over the edge of the sink, making sure I "stumbled" forwards so that I brushed S's pussy as it pissed on me . Everyone was laughing, which was amazing as I thought at least one would have found it a tad gross or strange. I started to let my piss flow, but the sound of piss spraying the bath, M watching and laughing as she sat on the loo, and S spraying me with pee as her flow grew stronger with laughter was making me harder and harder by the second, and soon I found myself spraying S's labia with my semi erect cock, while she sprayed back. Luckily everyone was so drunk they just laughed, and S even admitted that it was like when she uses the shower head in the shower. By this point everyone else had started to slow or finished, but my cock, growing harder every second, had nestled it's way up and in-between S's lips, and I was pissing stronger than ever directly onto her pussy and clit but she just didn't seem to care. My flow slowely came to a stop, and I stepped back from S (even though I wanted to rub my cock against her, but thought I'd already had all my luck) and did up my jeans making sure I pushed my erection to one side making it as un-noticable as possible. S wiped, chucked her tissue in the bin, got up, put her pants back on and let the dress drop down. We all washed our hands, and left the bathroom as if we had all gone as normal.

After that, I spent the whole night trying to time my bladder so that I bumped back into them in the queue, but never seemed to get lucky enough to, although luckily we all went back to M's house after the party, and luckily had some more fun (even wet fun) but that's another story to recite another time.

Hope you enjoy hearing it as much as I enjoy telling it!

Wow that's a great story, what a awesome experience you had. Thanks alot for sharing 

• Love 1

That sounds like a ton of fun! I have pissed in a shower while some female friends of mine were peeing seated on the toilet. I've also gone with some other guys at house parties, three of us, and we all pissed into the toilet together. Trough urinals at bars are a lot of fun too.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
On 5/15/2020 at 3:45 PM, Starks2010 said:

I’m sure you were peeing in the sink with an erection. When I’ve peed with ladies I try to go first before I get hard then all attention on them. 

I started off managing to control myself, but as soon as I felt the warm spray on me I couldn't help it! Especially when I got to feel her beautiful pussy. Just wished I could have licked them all clean 😋

Edited by Nathang_244
  • Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 year later...

This story is quite hard to believe the way it was told, however friends of the opposite sex peeing together at parties isn't too farfetched in itself. Not that I've ever had a chance to do it, but it would be great to have more girls I'm close to enough that this could happen!