Unintentional Naughty Pee

2 minutes ago, Malika said:

I think that the owner would be very pleased :-)))

I realized that men like to get their things destroyed by women, especially with pee... It's simply my deduction, who knows... 

Just now, alicexxx said:

I realized that men like to get their things destroyed by women, especially with pee... It's simply my deduction, who knows... 

I think that basically you are right. But never touch the car to a man   :-)))

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
On 5/12/2020 at 5:31 PM, Malika said:

Exactly. I feel a strong bond with these friends I mentioned in my stories and maybe it is not a case that we peed together many many times over the years.

I have often noticed this with the ladies. They often go pee together, even if using toilets, let alone when outside.

Loved your story by the way and all the better for being true.

• Thanks 1
19 hours ago, steve25805 said:

I have often noticed this with the ladies. They often go pee together, even if using toilets, let alone when outside.

Loved your story by the way and all the better for being true.

I personally love the sound, the sight and the scent of other Ladies' pee... and I'm sure I'm not the only one! 😜

• Cheeky 1
1 hour ago, alicexxx said:

I personally love the sound, the sight and the scent of other Ladies' pee... and I'm sure I'm not the only one! 😜

I guess you would be a great pee mate for me and my girl friends. :-) 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 5/10/2020 at 6:14 AM, Malika said:

Last year, it was august, very hot here in my place and I went with my friends to have pizza and then we had a further drink standing and chatting in the square then we decided to take a nice walk to chat more with my two usual best friends only (A. and L.). We walked here and there and at one point in time we all needed to do pee since we drank a lot of beer in the pizza shop and more drinks in the square...  so we thought where to do our pee, searching a place that was discreet, but not too far from the life of the center.
So, we noticed that in a quiet side street there was a building with a wooden door and the door was in a recess inside the wall, so that if you were staying right tight to that door, the wall was offering a perfect coverage from the people that could walk along the main boulevard. In fact it was my friend A. who said for first: "look at this this place, it offers a good coverage, let's do pee here!".  A. was the most in the need (as usual) so she did for first. She squatted very low leaning very tight on the door with her back in order to remain hidden as much as possible in the recess, facing us who were staying on the sidewalk in front of that doorway, pretending to chat for the people that could see us from the main boulevard.
A. peed for a long time, I was hearing the noise of her stream hissing loudly and hitting the floor while I was talking with L., but I was not really staring at her stream, so when she finished and it was my turn I was really surprised to see that there was no pee puddle from her, no pee trail flowing on the sidewalk, nothing, despite she had peed really a lot. And I saw that this happened because there was a a sort of internal step under the door with a light slope to the inside, so all the pee from my friend had flowed under the door entering inside that room instead of flowing on the sidewalk.
Anyway it was my turn, I pulled up my miniskirt and squatted the same. Also my stream hit somehow the internal part of the short step and flowed all under the door going inside. Finally it was L.'s turn and she did the same as us, with her pee disappearing all under the wooden door.
We felt very much relieved now and we moved again to the boulevard.
While walking I was thinking that our peeing had been somehow very naughty because without intention we all peed not somewhere outside as we meant, but inside the room of somebody. I don't know what was behind that door, maybe a sort of warehouse or a little service room, who knows, but surely a place that during the day is accessed and used and now because of us there was surely a huge pee puddle on the floor.
I thought that the day after somebody would have had a bad surprise entering in the room, also considering that with the heat of august, so much pee in an enclosed space would have caused surely a terrible smell.
Anyway, this little mess was not done on purpose. It just happened. 

P.S. as usual, sorry for my poor English

I feel like the first girl pissing was unintentional, but once you saw what was happening you wanted to do it. You definitely wanted to know that someone would be smelling and cleaning up your piss in the morning.

35 minutes ago, Mr. Whizz said:

I feel like the first girl pissing was unintentional, but once you saw what was happening you wanted to do it. You definitely wanted to know that someone would be smelling and cleaning up your piss in the morning.

The matter is a bit different. It is not true that I "wanted" to do it, it is just that I didn't care very much if the pee was going inside, and so my friends. In order to be better hidden in the recess you had to stay with your back tight to the door and in that position the pee was flowing down the internal step, that's it.

• Hot 1
14 hours ago, Malika said:

The matter is a bit different. It is not true that I "wanted" to do it, it is just that I didn't care very much if the pee was going inside, and so my friends. In order to be better hidden in the recess you had to stay with your back tight to the door and in that position the pee was flowing down the internal step, that's it.

But it seems like if you knew and you really didn't want to contribute to the problem you would have just pissed down the alley.

54 minutes ago, Mr. Whizz said:

But it seems like if you knew and you really didn't want to contribute to the problem you would have just pissed down the alley.

Contribute to what??? We just wanted to pee in the safest place and in the safest way. When I gotta go I gotta go, do you think that at midnight being around with friends do you start to make a case study about how to pee and which direction your pee will move and so on? Come on.

• Hot 1
5 hours ago, Pierpaolo said:

My ex gf once pissed in a friend’s car . She wasn’t my girlfriend anymore but we where still talking at the time. She told me the story After the night at a club the dj offered my ex gf and her friend a ride home by car and it was fuckin raining so he asked the girls to wait him to get payed from the club in his car. Once in the car my ex gf was about to pee herself and she couldn’t going to pee outside  On the road because of the rain. she was so desperate that decided to pee in front of the passenger seat next to the driver , directly on the rug. She was wearing a black leather skirt , so she just pull up the skirt, moved her panties to the side and looking the driver place with her back on the door she flooded the floor of the car .the guy didn’t notice the puddle because it could be water ( it was raining hard outside), but of course the day after the smell was strong.she took a picture of the puddle and sent it to me.

I knew that she was used to pee everywhere if she need, but inside someone else car...

)

Thank you for your contribution. Surely a very daring pee. I would have not dared to do something like this to somebody who is kind and wants to give a ride. Also, in my case I can tell you that my pee has a very strong smell, so somebody would have understood immediately what happened, no need to wait the day after, especially in a small space like a car.  :-)

• Haha 1
  • Hot 1
12 hours ago, WetDreamer said:

When you need to go you need to go!

It was a good place to wee.

Perhaps when it was time to clear it up in the morning,  the owner enjoyed it too.

Thank you for the support.

Anyway, the owner could not guess that all that pee came from three beautiful girls...    ;-)   :-)))))

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
6 hours ago, Pierpaolo said:

My ex gf once pissed in a friend’s car . She wasn’t my girlfriend anymore but we where still talking at the time. She told me the story After the night at a club the dj offered my ex gf and her friend a ride home by car and it was fuckin raining so he asked the girls to wait him to get payed from the club in his car. Once in the car my ex gf was about to pee herself and she couldn’t going to pee outside  On the road because of the rain. she was so desperate that decided to pee in front of the passenger seat next to the driver , directly on the rug. She was wearing a black leather skirt , so she just pull up the skirt, moved her panties to the side and looking the driver place with her back on the door she flooded the floor of the car .the guy didn’t notice the puddle because it could be water ( it was raining hard outside), but of course the day after the smell was strong.she took a picture of the puddle and sent it to me.

I knew that she was used to pee everywhere if she need, but inside someone else car...

)

It has simply been her way of thanking him for the car ride home... 😜 Gorgeous!!! 😍

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Malika said:

Thank you for your contribution. Surely a very daring pee. I would have not dared to do something like this to somebody who is kind and wants to give a ride. Also, in my case I can tell you that my pee has a very strong smell, so somebody would have understood immediately what happened, no need to wait the day after, especially in a small space like a car.  🙂

...but if the car owner agreed, I'm sure you would have flooded the whole interior, hun!!! 😜

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, alicexxx said:

...but if the car owner agreed, I'm sure you would have flooded the whole interior, hun!!! 😜

Well, if it was his pleasure, of course I could do it gladly  😜

• Hot 3
  • 4 months later...

Malika,

Thank you for sharing your story.  From my perspective the more details the better, this allows me to form a mental picture.  Since I am blind I can not view videos to learn what ways ladies pee.

If you write any more descriptions please include details and I hope to read them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 10/12/2020 at 2:05 AM, BlindListener said:

Malika,

Thank you for sharing your story.  From my perspective the more details the better, this allows me to form a mental picture.  Since I am blind I can not view videos to learn what ways ladies pee.

If you write any more descriptions please include details and I hope to read them.

Thank you for appreciating the experiences that I report. I will try always to add many details to my stories. Thanks. :-*

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Thanks Malika for your hot story. It was super sexy, and I love the fact that you know that it flooded under the door, but it simply was convenient for you to do it anyway and you simply didn't care much for the consequences. Your other story pissing inside the fish tank was kind of like that too, not intentionally naughty, but not caring too much either. That makes it very hot ! If you have more, we'll love to read them. And I subscribe to the fact, like others said before, don't refrain on the details, some of them only add to the naughtiness, and are important to some of us (among other things for example, wiping and leaving tissue behind, wearing heels, etc.) 

Thanks again for contributing 

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, expererg said:

Thanks Malika for your hot story. It was super sexy, and I love the fact that you know that it flooded under the door, but it simply was convenient for you to do it anyway and you simply didn't care much for the consequences. Your other story pissing inside the fish tank was kind of like that too, not intentionally naughty, but not caring too much either. That makes it very hot ! If you have more, we'll love to read them. And I subscribe to the fact, like others said before, don't refrain on the details, some of them only add to the naughtiness, and are important to some of us (among other things for example, wiping and leaving tissue behind, wearing heels, etc.) 

Thanks again for contributing 

Thank you for your appreciation to my experiences that I report here. I promise next time I will try to be more accurate about all the details. Anyway, feel free to ask any question. I will gladly answer if I remember. :-*

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1