Unintentional Naughty Pee

Loved this story.  Thanks @Malika.   I wonder what the people who found it thought next day....   Also, bit of a strange design of door because presumably it must allow rain in as well - although the recessed doorway may stop most of that.   

• Like 1

Great story @Malika - those late night urgent pees are one of my favourite kind to read about or see.  Very hot!

Also, there is no need to apologise for your English - the translation is excellent and it reads very clearly.  In fact when I read it, I imagine it being read in an Eastern European lady's voice which I personally find incredibly sexy...   

Thanks as always for posting.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Loved this story.  Thanks @Malika.   I wonder what the people who found it thought next day....   Also, bit of a strange design of door because presumably it must allow rain in as well - although the recessed doorway may stop most of that.   

In my opinion the rain is not a problem normally, because between high buildings the rain should fall pretty "vertical" since the wind cannot push it toward the door and so the internal step down being in the recess is not reached by the rain. Also in the case there is a lot of water on the sidewalk it cannot flow inside because there is a little step also on the outside, so the level is higher. I hope you understand what I mean.

About the people, surely they were not very happy.  ;-)

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

Malika, a lovely story, thank you for sharing it with us. What I really loved is the idea that you all enjoyed a few beers together, knowing that the need to pee would in time come to you all, and yet you didn't care at all about that, you just carried on drinking even in a city with no toilets around. Drinking without that concern for finding a toilet is just lovely, knowing that some time soon, when the time came and you all just couldn't hold it any longer without peeing uncontrollably in your knickers, you would have to find somewhere, anywhere, to enjoy that much needed relief, and all three together at the same time too. That is my idea of having a great relaxing time together, enjoying the growing need to pee but really not caring about where or how you actually end up having to piss, even in a busy and buzzing city. My dream girl!!

• Agree 2
  • Love 2

This kind of unintentional naughtiness is really sexy in a way that is hard for me to describe. Like you just do what you have to do. What adds more to it is that you continued with the process after noticing that it probably goes inside causing a bigger mess than expected. But the situation just leads to some kind of 'fuck it, i just have to go' mentality which pushes all the concerns away. You also let your other friend pee after yourself and then you go your ways and leave this mess behind basically accepting what happened.

Thanks for sharing!

Edited by Remi
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, Remi said:

This kind of unintentional naughtiness is really sexy in a way that is hard for me to describe. Like you just do what you have to do. What adds more to it is that you continued with the process after noticing that it probably goes inside causing a bigger mess than expected. But the situation just leads to some kind of 'fuck it, i just have to go' mentality which pushes all the concerns away. You also let your other friend pee after yourself and then you go your ways and leave this mess behind basically accepting what happened.

Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for your comment. You described perfectly the mental mechanism that moved the things in such situation. Impossible to explain better than you did. Thanks.  :-)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
16 hours ago, Malika said:

In my opinion the rain is not a problem normally, because between high buildings the rain should fall pretty "vertical" since the wind cannot push it toward the door and so the internal step down being in the recess is not reached by the rain. Also in the case there is a lot of water on the sidewalk it cannot flow inside because there is a little step also on the outside, so the level is higher. I hope you understand what I mean.

About the people, surely they were not very happy.  😉

Ah that explains a lot - I hadn't twigged about it being high buildings.   We have a lot of fairly low buildings with open space between them and wind can be a factor so we often get rain at an angle rather than vertical.   Yes, I agree - I'm sure that the people probably were not happy to find your puddles inside their building.    I wonder whether this is the only time that they have received a golden puddle or whether it is a regular occurrence for them.

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Malika said:

Thank you for appreciating my experience. It works exactly like this when we are with deep friends, feeling very good and comfortable, with no concerns. If a real toilet is at hand, much better, if not, we will find a way anyway  😉

Pissing together probably strengthens the bond of friendship even more... It's so intimate... and melting all urines is so rewarding!!! 😍

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
46 minutes ago, alicexxx said:

Pissing together probably strengthens the bond of friendship even more... It's so intimate... and melting all urines is so rewarding!!! 😍

Exactly. I feel a strong bond with these friends I mentioned in my stories and maybe it is not a case that we peed together many many times over the years.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
7 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Ah that explains a lot - I hadn't twigged about it being high buildings.   We have a lot of fairly low buildings with open space between them and wind can be a factor so we often get rain at an angle rather than vertical.   Yes, I agree - I'm sure that the people probably were not happy to find your puddles inside their building.    I wonder whether this is the only time that they have received a golden puddle or whether it is a regular occurrence for them.

This is a good question, but in my opinion it could have happened other times for sure. If we found it as a good pee spot, surely it was the same for other people other times and by the layout of the door it should always flow inside. Who knows, maybe that place is not accessed very often, so they don't care too much of the smell of urine.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
14 minutes ago, Malika said:

Would you be happy if that was your building!? :-)))  Yes, we left our tissues there. I didn't mention these little details because I didn't want that my story was too long and getting boring, but, yes, we left them.

Would love for that have been my building. The more details the better. 🙂 I let previous girlfriends and lady friends pee on my car in my house. Have had at least 5 ladies pee on my floors.

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, Starks2010 said:

Would love for that have been my building. The more details the better. 🙂 I let previous girlfriends and lady friends pee on my car in my house. Have had at least 5 ladies pee on my floors.

Oh really? Was it nice?

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
18 hours ago, Malika said:

I didn't mention these little details because I didn't want that my story was too long and getting boring, but, yes, we left them.

Don't worry about making the story long - it is certainly not going to get boring by adding details.   A lot of us love to have the detail to help imagine the situation.   Having said that, it is entirely up to you as it is your account written in your style.

17 hours ago, Malika said:

Oh really? Was it nice?

@Starks2010 has posted quite a few accounts of ladies peeing in his car and house.  Example here - enjoy:

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, alicexxx said:

Inside a car it's really one of my turns on... I hope to shift me from the bodyworks to the interiors one day... 😍

You mean that you would like to pee inside a car? This never happened to me. Who knows, one day  :-)

• Hot 3
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

Don't worry about making the story long - it is certainly not going to get boring by adding details.   A lot of us love to have the detail to help imagine the situation.   Having said that, it is entirely up to you as it is your account written in your style.

@Starks2010 has posted quite a few accounts of ladies peeing in his car and house.  Example here - enjoy:

Ok. I will not neglect details in my next story. 

And thank you for the suggestion, I will read these stories. Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1