"Leah" Part 6. "Wet" Lovers: Her Outdoor Ladies' Room.

"Leah" Part 6: "Wet" Lovers: Her Outdoor Ladies' Room; Squatting or Standing?

by Dr.P

Summary: She shows me how and where she can pee, either squatting or standing, outdoors, in her yard. I lick her to an intense orgasm, right there, outside, after she gives me a drink of her hot lemonade, directly in my mouth.

She makes sandwiches and iced tea for us, for lunch, and we sit outside, since the weather is very nice. After lunch, she shows me around her yard, her favorite flowers, and a young avocado tree, which she has grown from a seed from her old tree, at her former home. We sit outside and talk, for a while, sitting across from one another. She looks very sexy, in her short skirt, crossing, opening, and re-crossing her legs, and she doesn't make any attempt to keep her lady parts covered, much to my delight. She shows me that she wasn't kidding about liking to have me look at her legs, and more.

"I want to show you one more thing," she says, standing up, and giving me her hand. "It's over here, by the fence, at the corner of the house."

She leads me over to a fairly secluded spot, bounded on three sides by the house wall, and the board fence, and shows me a drain grate, set in concrete, beneath a rain downspout from the roof.

"There are no neighbors on this side, because I'm on the end of the block, and there's a high fence on the back of the property, which blocks the view, from the desert. So that's my outdoor Ladies' room," she says, pointing to the drain. "If I'm working in the yard, and I have to go, I don't have to take off my shoes, to avoid tracking dirt into the house. I can just squat right here, and go in the storm drain. Want to see me do it, right now?"

"I'd love to!"

She whips up her short skirt, and squats low, over the drain, very much like I remember her doing, when we worked on the large blueprints, on the office floor, many years ago. She starts to pee, with a nice hiss and moderate spray, lightly sprinkling her upper, inner thighs, but her main stream goes directly into the drain. She has obviously done this before. I sit on a large concrete block, facing her, for a better view.

"See how easy it is for me, when I'm not wearing panties?"

"Love it! A better view for me, too, with your short skirt, as you told me!"

She stops peeing suddenly, stands up straight, spreads her legs, then moves back a little, until she is directly over the drain.

"Since I don't have panties on, I can do it standing up, just like you! And you'll be able to see better, too!"

Holding her skirt up, she starts to pee, and it runs down her right leg. So she stops, spreads her lips with her fingers, holds them open, and restarts. This time, it comes out straight, and more forward, so it almost hits me, as it splatters on the concrete, near the drain. She bends her knees slightly, and it goes directly into the drain. Her stream eventually weakens, and starts to run down her legs, again. She stops peeing, spreads her lips, then squeezes them together with her fingers, and shakes her bum, to get rid of the last dribbles, although a few still cling to her legs.

When she finally finishes, she asks, "Which way did you think was sexier, when I squatted, or when I stood up?"

"I loved it when you stood up!"

Then, she notices the dribbles on her legs.

"Ooh, I got wet, didn't I? And I forgot to bring some tissue."

"Come right over here, for your wipe, pretty lady!"

"But you didn't bring any tissue, either!"

"Not to worry. I'll take good care of you. Just keep your skirt up, come stand close, in front of me, and spread those beautiful legs!"

She does exactly as I have asked her. Still sitting on the concrete block, I reach behind her and hug her close to me, with my mouth at the exact height of her pussy, and begin licking her, starting with her inner thighs, and moving quickly to her pussy, which I lick and suck.

"Oh, god, that feels good! You're very naughty, but you sure take good care of me! I have to go a little more, right now. I didn't get it all out, because it was running down my legs, as you could see, and I had to stop. I can squat now, to get the rest of it out, so it doesn't run down my legs, while you watch... Unless you're thirsty, and would like a drink?" She gives me a wink, and a wicked grin.

"Oh, hell yes! I'm always thirsty for your hot lemonade! I'd love for you to do it in my mouth! Don't waste it on your legs, or in the drain!" I reply, as I tongue kiss her pussy, open my mouth, and hug her thighs tight to my face.

She lets go a mouthful of her warm pee, directly in my mouth. I swallow it eagerly, and she gives me another, which I also swallow. Gaining confidence, she spreads her lips and pushes, shooting a hissing stream directly into my mouth, for a few seconds. I swallow it all, greedily, and look up at her, for more.

"That's all I have, right now. Did you like it?"

"Love it! Yumm!"

"I can't believe I just watched myself pee in your mouth, and you not only loved it, but you swallowed it! You must really love me!"

"I told you that I do! I've wanted to do that, ever since I met you!"

I continue licking her thighs, and her slit, finding all of her little pee dribbles, and finally her clit, between her lips. She starts humping my face, and leans back against the board fence, for support, as a powerful orgasm shakes her whole body. She squirts her cum and a little more pee in my mouth, squeezing my face between her thighs.

She drops her skirt, covering my head, as she recovers. I keep on kissing her thighs and pussy, under her skirt, and caressing the backs of her thighs, and her calves, from her ankles up. My active hands find a few remaining dribbles, which I stroke away, so they don't run down her legs. She finally lifts her skirt and pats my head, saying,

"Thanks for getting those last few drops off of my legs, so they don't run down, and get my feet wet. Haven't you had enough of me and my pee, today?"

"I never get enough of you, or my favorite drink," I reply.

"Can you stay over another night, tonight? Now that our meeting is over, we can really relax, and be together."

"I think so. That sounds great. I said I'd be gone for a couple of days. Are you sure you want me around, invading your privacy, for another night?"

"I'd love to have you. My privacy gets very lonely, after a while."

Dr.P

• Like 2
  • Hot 2