Feedback / Idea Speed & Loading Reports

How's the site running for you right now?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. How is the site running for you?

• Good!
    • Bad!

Please use this thread to report ANY times you cannot access the site, or it is particularly slow loading.  (starting from now)

I have made some tweaks and am hoping they help, but all feedback would be very appreciated, even if just to say that things have been running smoothly. 🙂

The more info/reports I have, the more chance it can be resolved quickly.  

Thanks.

Thanks. The updates are helpful.

I believe it is simply a case of heavy server usage. ~200 people online at once, many of which opening pages full of images, some streaming videos, live chats etc 

I will see what I can do. 

A couple of tweaks made, let's see how the sites manages tonight when it gets busy again. As always, any updates/reports would be very helpful as otherwise I'll likely miss any issues. Thanks. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, lovestoseepee said:

Thanks for all the behind the scenes work you do it's appreciated. 🙂 

Thanks! Seems to be running better for me today personally, but we'll see whether any of this actually sticks long-term. 😛 Fingers crossed! 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Noticed the site appeared down this morning - very relieved you're back.

Note that now the 'Activity' tab is giving an error code, perhaps related?

Yes you're right, fully connected.

More details here: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Last week we had the issue of the server being down once or twice - I had a repeat of that last night when first logging on, gateway page with an error 505 (I think) but after a browser page refresh all came good.

I did notice the same as Steve that the chatbox kept disconnecting - it seemed like when I typed into it the disconnects were aligned with me hitting enter, but could be coincidence.  It cleared up after five minutes or so (10pm UK time, 02/02/21)

• Thanks 1

If anyone gets any exact errors, please copy and paste them here.

Or if the site just doesn't load for you at all, please try to jot down the exact time it happens, and then post it here when the site is back up, and I'll be able to take a look into what happened.

It seems chat disconnection is caused if your internet connection drops for just a second (or server can't be reached for just a second). I'll see if there's way this can be improved, but a refresh (or pressing re-connect) should almost always fix it in the meantime.

How was the site's running speed yesterday? Any other errors or downtime? Any updates (good or bad) would be great 🙂 

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Admin said:

It seems chat disconnection is caused if your internet connection drops for just a second (or server can't be reached for just a second). I'll see if there's way this can be improved, but a refresh (or pressing re-connect) should almost always fix it in the meantime.

How was the site's running speed yesterday? Any other errors or downtime? Any updates (good or bad) would be great 🙂 

I have noticed no issues with the site running speed nor any downtime yesterday.

• Like 1
On 2/4/2021 at 3:26 PM, steve25805 said:

I have noticed no issues with the site running speed nor any downtime yesterday.

Same here - all been ok today as well but if anyone notices any downtime or errors please just let me know (and ideally screenshot/copy the exact error). Thanks! 

4 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Site has gone down 3 times in the last 90 minutes. Simply doesn't respond for a couple of minutes then displays this error. Clicking try again immediately works afterwards. 

Screenshot_20210211-163505.png

@Sophie has it happened in the last week aside from that?

In the last 90 minutes I've been making server tweaks that could have caused this.

If it's been happening other times though then it's obviously something else.

Thanks for letting me know.