The Neighbour

@Gotah, While I respect your decision to end this thread, I must say that I am very sorry to see it go. You have created some fascinating characters, in complicated and interesting situations. I can see many directions in which they might go, without being repetitious. I will miss them! Thanks for a truly enjoyable series of very well crafted stories, in which I always looked forward to the next episode. I hope for a sequel, at some point. Dr. P.

• Agree 3
  • Thanks 1

@Gotah, thanks for this great set of stories and yes I also understand how you get to the point of not knowing how to continue without repeating yourself.   I have had the same problem with some of my stories.  Sometimes it is time to complete a set of stories and move on to something else.  

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
15 hours ago, Alfresco said:

@Gotah, thanks for this great set of stories and yes I also understand how you get to the point of not knowing how to continue without repeating yourself.   I have had the same problem with some of my stories.  Sometimes it is time to complete a set of stories and move on to something else.  

Thanks for understanding! I have really exciting ideas for the future and can'tbwait to share them with you as soon as I get a bit of time! 

On 10/6/2020 at 10:41 PM, Dr.P said:

I hope for a sequel, at some point

I doubt, but one must never say never 🙂

• Like 2

Well done @Gotah! This was one of the hottest series ever posted on this site. I'm sad to see it go, but I understand. Maybe you can move away from writing about Maya and Alex and write a series about the mom's new experiences now that she loves getting desperate and peeing.

Regardless, you did an excellent job, and I hope we see more stories from you.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, wetwulf said:

Maybe you can move away from writing about Maya and Alex and write a series about the mom's new experiences now that she loves getting desperate and peeing.

Could be interesting... maybe I'll look into that one day, but not right now

• Like 2