The Neighbour

@Gotah, Thanks for a very hot story, involving a complicated situation, which you have made very believable. It reads like a true experience. I can't wait to read more, in sequels!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

@Gotah, I love part 2! It's every bit as good as part 1, maybe even better. Keep up the good work! I'm wondering what Maya's thing really is, and looking forward to finding out more about her, and her potential interaction, and relationship with Alex, in the next parts of the story.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Dr.P said:

@Gotah, I love part 2! It's every bit as good as part 1, maybe even better. Keep up the good work! I'm wondering what Maya's thing really is, and looking forward to finding out more about her, and her potential interaction, and relationship with Alex, in the next parts of the story.

Thank you!

I honestly have no idea how the story is going to turn out either and I'm just as excited as you to find out😝

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@Gotah, The story keeps getting better, as it progresses from one part to another! Great! And still very believable and credible. It reads like a true experience. I love her invitation to have him lick her clean. Sounds like she has some previous experiences with this, while he is still a little too young and inexperienced to appreciate her offer. That is very believable, at his age. Hope he eventually accepts her gracious invitation. I certainly would!

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

@Gotah, Another great chapter, or part of the story. Maya's back story, explaining her fetish, and her frustration with not having a willing and cooperative partner, is very believable, and makes her actions toward Alex totally credible. Congratulations on that! And their adventures in this chapter are very exciting. Thanks for posting, and keep up the good work!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Guys I don't know what to write anymore.

Do some of you mabe have any ideas for me or fantasies (that aren't to extreme) that would fit the simple,"innocent" tone of the story?

2 hours ago, Gotah said:

Do some of you mabe have any ideas for me or fantasies (that aren't to extreme) that would fit the simple,"innocent" tone of the story?

Maybe Maya always wanted to try to pee in bed or on a carpet but cant do it at her home because of her husband, so alex invites her to his room 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Gotah, I don't know if you think this is too extreme, but I'm hoping that Maya will induce Alex to lick her clean, after she pees, just sitting or squatting on the toilet, in her house, or his. She could invite him to watch her pee, giving him a very close, detailed view, and explain to him, and show him how women's thighs, vulvas, and bums can get very wet, when they pee in different positions, (sitting, legs open or together, squatting, standing) or with different powers, depending on how urgent their needs are. Then she could tell him that it is not very pleasant to dry those delicate parts of her body with dry t.p., which can be quite harsh, and suggest that his gentle, loving tongue could be a pleasurable alternative, that she would appreciate very much. Since he is so young, I think he might be very receptive to her instructions on how best to lick her, to give her maximum pleasure, and also get her clean. Finally, he could lick her to a powerful orgasm, where she pees a little in his mouth, when she cums.  

Dr.P

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
7 hours ago, Gotah said:

I’ve always been turned on by the idea of a woman getting out of a pool or hot tub to pee, but then going right at the waters edge. She’s too “polite” to pee in the water with Alex, but not so demure that she’s going to go inside to pee. 

Or she could pee into the water while Alex is in the pool…

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
8 hours ago, Dr.P said:

@Gotah, I don't know if you think this is too extreme, but I'm hoping that Maya will induce Alex to lick her clean, after she pees, just sitting or squatting on the toilet, in her house, or his.

I don’t think getting a little of your lover’s pee in your mouth when you go down on them after they peed is extreme 😊

• Agree 1

@oliver2, I totally agree. It is just part of the intimacy of being lovers, one of the most enjoyable, in my view. The reason I mentioned it is that Maya invited Alex to lick her clean, after she peed, early on, I think it was in the second part, but Alex politely declined. So I'm hoping that she will broaden his horizons a little, and add to the pleasures of both of them.

• Like 1

Also it would be really hot if they end up in a situation where they go out and pee on a carpet or couch somewhere. Maybe carpet in the changing room of a store. The store doesn’t have any bathrooms and they are bursting so they decide to go for it. Bonus if since they have been out and got dehydrated her pee is really yellow which surprises them, but since she has already started there isn’t anything they can do and she just finished her pee. :)

• Like 2