Pee Dreams

I'm sure we all had them at night at least once in our life, so I thought it could be fun to create a thread to share with others the most fun and exciting dreams you've had in the past.

As for me, I've had loads of them over the years, the most recent one was last night (that's why I've decided to create this topic :P) and I would like to tell you in short what happened:

It was a small, fugitive dream so there wasn't alot going on. I just remember being outside in front of a very nice house, surrounded by trees and meadows, a very calm, cozy place. It was a warm summer evening and I was together with two other women who were in her mid 30s, thus older than me. One of them was a famous athlete and she was working out on her parking lot for the upcoming sports season. She was blonde, fit and was wearing sports underwear, nothing more and I got to see a lot of her skin. I wasn't friends with her I only knew her from the tv but she was very nice ad seemed to think the same way about me. She wasn't bothered by my presence and neither was the other woman since she was a friend of mine (in the dream, she doesn't exist in real life lol).

Anyway, the beautiful athlete was working out and I stood next to her observing her routine, when the other woman, my friend, whispered in her ear that I have a thing for pee. I heard that but pretended not to. The athlete seemed quite intrigued by the information she just recieved but didn't say anything to me and kept on doing pushups or whatever, can't remember.

Later when the sun was slowly setting we all sat down on the edge of the parking lot where the athlete took her well deserved rest. I wasn't sitting next to the women but in front of them on the other side of the lot so there was a bit of distance between us. I couldn't really be a part of their conversation because we were relatively far away from eachother and so the women were talking, kind of ignoring me and I just sat there and listened. Shortly after I needed to pee and decided to do it on the ground in front of them to see if the athlete would like it. I didn't want it to make it to obvious so I remained seated and slowly pulled my pants down, enough to make my penis fall out and then I started to pee. The urine was splashing hard on the concrete floor but the women didn't seem to notice me until the athlete finally looked at me, but unfortunately for not even a second and it didn't look like she had seen something. I kept on peeing and peeing until doubts started to fill my head: "what if my friend earlier told her something different and I just misheard everything? Maybe she doesn't like seeing me pee? Shit! What if she sees me now?! She would probably get really angry and be grossed out. Shit! Shit! Stop the stream!"

So I stopped peeing and pulled my pants back up. In that moment my friend on the other side stood up and left. I was alone with the beautiful athlete. She stood up as well and so did I and when I got up I pulled the rest of my pants up and closed my zipper. The athlete saw that, I looked at her and she looked at me and with a very cheeky smile on her face she winked at me. She saw my penis pissing on the floor earlier, she knew what I did and seemed to enjoy it ... Aaaand then I woke up, classic me.

Ok ... Now it's your turn 🙂

Edited by Gotah
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

I had one this weekend.  I was with my husband I don’t really remember what we were doing but we were naked.   Some how we decided to pee on each other.  I took him in the bathroom.  Made him sit in the bathtub.  It was a big tub I stood over him.  The idea was for him to aim his dick and pee on my pussy as I was peeing on his dick.  I’m not sure if we actually did it in my dream a woke up and did have to pee.  But I imagined what would have happened next 

• Hot 4
  • 7 months later...

I had a pee dream recently.  I dreamed I was outside an old house and there were some rocks surrounding the front porch.  One of the rocks was positioned upright like a little wall.  I decided to piss on this rock, so I got my cock out and started pissing on it.  I could feel the urine flowing through my cock in this dream and I could see it hitting the rock and leaving a mark.  Then I woke up.

Edited by NortheastPeeFan
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

I have this kind of dreams quite rarely and usually they appears when i havent masturbated or have sex for some time. For me these dreams are quite vivid and one theme which is constant in these dreams is that i feel super desperate to pee and struggling to find a proper place to let go.

Finally i find good place to go and as i am about to let go always someone appears and stops to watch me.(always female, stranger almost every time.) Cause i am desperate to go i had no choice but let go, then i suddenly cant, i try and try but nothing comes out. Finally i manage start to pee..and that feels so fantastic good and the girl keep watching it with a smirk on her face.

Then i woke up with a stained underwear most of the times..althought its not pee. I usually cum in my pants while having these dreams. So there you have it.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I remember one time I had a dream where I was hanging around an old abandoned building and in this grassy area in front of it I come across a female friend of mine in a high squat having a piss.

I also remember this one where I was in this fancy bathroom having a shower, for some reason there was no door but rather a large wide opening when a member of staff from my school days (who I've had a number of pee fantasies about) comes in wearing a see-through night shirt and panties and goes and sits on the toilet, she sees me and sort of gives an embarrassed smile but just as she starts to pee I woke up. It's annoyed me ever since.

• Like 1

I had a deliciously realistic one a couple of weeks ago, and one of those that is so real it stays vividly in the mind.

I've posted a bit about photographing live music including a festival where as well as photographing for the organisers I photograph for a few of the bands too.  There's a band from far afield I've worked with a couple of times and last time they had a young lady photographer with them - not too tall, quite curvy, frizzy dark hair and dark latin eyes. That and she's also really friendly with an infectious smile. As fellow photographers we help each other out, it would be super easy to mistake her attitude for something more...

Anyway in the dream, after the day's event turned into night - with more band's playing, we ended up hooking up in the hotel bar for a few drinks - quite a few more. The next thing we were in the student digs I'd been allocated, kissing passionately and while still kissing, unbuttoning her jeans, unzipping and sliding them and shocking pink lacy briefs down. Then hoisting her up onto the sink so she could gush a beer filled bladder worth of pee out while we carried on kissing. Then we carried on to the single student bed.

I hope she's at the festival this year...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1