"Leah" Part 5. "Wet" Lovers: The Next Day; Unexpected Desperation.

"Leah" Part 5. "Wet" Lovers: The Next Day; Unexpected Desperation; Spectacular Squat and Spray.

By Dr.P

Summary: The next day, we shower and pee together, first thing in the morning, with her standing in the shower, letting her pee spray freely, and run down her legs, while I watch. She says she will wait to take her water pill until our visitors have left. A miscalculation leads to a surprise desperate situation, including her impromptu squat, which becomes quite erotic, spectacular, and delightfully messy. She squirts a little spurt of pee in my mouth, as I help her with the cleanup.

We awaken, well rested the next morning, knowing that we have visitors arriving at 10 a.m.

"We can shower together, if you want. That will save a lot of time," she suggests.

"That sounds good," I respond, as I get the water running and warming.

Since we slept together nude, we step into the large shower, with no delay. As soon as the warm water hits her, she starts to pee a powerful ragged stream, standing in one place, behind the drain, spreading her legs, and just letting it go, completely relaxed. It sprays forward, in a flat stream, from her slit, landing in the drain. She chuckles as she notices me, watching her intently, with my cock beginning to stiffen.

She catches my eye, and spreads one leg out to the side, bends her knee, and points her toe downward, on the floor. Then she uses two fingers to aim her stream, and pee right down her leg. She looks at me, to verify that I am watching. She grins and chuckles. Then she brings her legs close together, stands still and straight, letting her piss flow freely down both of her legs, until her bladder is empty.

"Don't you have to go, too?" she asks. "You better go now, so we can get done."

"I know, but you look so-o sexy, just letting it go all over your legs!"

"Glad you liked my little show! I know you like to see my legs get wet, even though I don't, so I thought I'd let it happen, since I'm in the shower, and it will all get washed off, anyway! Which did you like better? One leg to the side, or both legs together?

"Both! One leg to the side, is naughtier, and more wanton, peeing on your leg, intentionally! But both legs together is sexier, just letting it run down your legs, getting them all wet! I would love to hug your legs, put my face in your wet thighs, and drink your hot lemonade from the source!"

"I'll remember that, the next time we shower together! I'll be going again, later, after our visitors are gone, and you can watch me do it, every time I go, for the rest of the day, if you want. And I'll smell and taste nice and fresh, if you want to lick me, since I've had this shower. Think about that!" (Wink and smile.)

I am fascinated, by her show and by her talk, but I know I have to pee, in order to get showered and ready, in time. I finally succeed, and my stream splatters her legs, briefly, before entering the drain.

"You're so naughty! You peed on my legs, when I didn't have any pee left to spray on yours!"

"My bad!" I reply. "You can pee on me, all you want, any time!"

We help each other wash, get done fairly quickly, then dry off and get dressed. She shows me what she will be wearing, a short, wrap-around denim skirt, and white, short-sleeved blouse, over white panties and her sports bra, with bare legs, in flat shoes.

"I love your outfit! You'll definitely get their attention, with those beautiful legs, in that skirt! Hope they pay some attention to the system, too." I give her a wink and a smile.

"Are you jealous? They'll get to look at my legs for an hour or two, and I hope they like what they see as much as you do. But you get to look at them any time you want, all day, and watch me pee, any time I go, so I think you've got the better deal!"

She smiles, kisses me on the cheek, captures my hand between her thighs, through the open flap of her skirt, presses it against her pussy, through her panties, and says,

"This skirt will make it very easy for me to pee, today. I can get it up and out of the way, really fast! Watch me!"

She demonstrates her skill, whipping her skirt up to her waist, showing me her panties, and starting her squat, in a second or two.

We have a quick breakfast. She drinks tea, and I drink coffee. The visitors arrive, and we demonstrate the units. They seem pleased and enthusiastic. She has made a fresh pot of coffee, and offers it to them, along with some pastries. They accept, and we all talk and have coffee, for quite a while, finishing off the pot. We answer all of their questions, and they finally leave, after more than two hours, promising to get back with us, soon. She has been acting a little nervous, for the past fifteen minutes, and I wonder what is bothering her.

As soon as we have waved goodbye to our visitors, from her front porch, she grabs my hand, presses it into her groin, over her skirt, and crosses her legs tightly on it, as she did, the previous day, when she had to pee, very urgently. She opens her legs, takes my hand and pulls me back into the house, heading directly to the bathroom, with a look of near panic, on her face.

"Quick, come with me! I have to PISS-S-S-S...!!! Right now!!! I use your sexy word, in English, so you know I'm serious!

At a fast walk, she drops my hand, and whips her skirt up, as she had demonstrated, when she is still a long way from the bathroom, and she has her panties down to mid thigh, while holding her skirt above her waist, when she walks in the bathroom door.

She whirls around, intending to sit on the toilet, spreading her thighs to the limit allowed by her panties, and starts to bend her knees, but she only makes it to a very high squat, like the one she had shown me the day before, when her piss gushes out suddenly, spraying and hissing "SSShShSSS" in a fan-like pattern, instantly wetting her thighs, her panties, the seat, and the floor.

She stops trying to sit down, since the seat is now wet, and she remains in her high squat, almost standing, as it continues spraying, until she finally gets it under some control, and can squat lower, with better aim, mostly into the toilet. If she could sit all the way down, she could confine her spray within the bowl, but she doesn't want to sit on the wet seat. I grab two wads of t.p., while she is still peeing, ready to begin the cleanup.

When her stream has slowed to a trickle, going vertically into the bowl, she stands up straight, locks her knees, and straddles the toilet, with her thighs stretching her panties, and little rivulets of pee, still running down her legs, some of them reaching her ankles, already, and looks into my eyes, imploring my help.

I come to her rescue immediately, starting by wiping the backs of her legs, with one wad of t.p., and using the other to wipe the seat, so she will eventually be able to sit down. I can't resist catching one of the rivulets, running down her legs, with my tongue, and I move my face in closer to her pussy, for a better view, while she is still standing.

She suddenly squirts a single, weak stream of residual pee, from her slit, which lasts a few seconds, and lands mostly in her panties, but a short spurt sprinkles my face, until I cover her slit with my open mouth, and drink it in, greedily.

"I'm sorry!" she says, "I didn't mean to pee in your face, while you're wiping me!"

"No problem! No harm done! Thanks for the drink!"

I pull her wet panties all the way down to her ankles, she steps out of them, and I give them a quick squeeze, in the sink, then leave them there. I wipe her bum, finish wiping the backs of her thighs, to her knees, and the seat, again. When I am done, I hug her legs to my face, briefly tongue-kiss her wet pussy, and say,

"You can sit down now. The seat is dry, so you won't get wet, if you do."

"Thanks."

She keeps her legs open, still standing, while I wipe her inner thighs, and begin to wipe her lower legs, all the way to her ankles. Then she sits down on the toilet, and I kiss and lick the fronts of her thighs, and finish wiping her lower legs, and ankles, even the floor, a real labor of love.

Sitting down on the seat, and relaxing after the drama, with her legs open, she pees a little more, a very weak, lazy stream, running down her left, inner thigh, and dribbling into the toilet. She smiles, winks, lifts her leg, and moves it outward, so I can lick her thigh, and her slit.

"Well, how did you like that for a hissing spray? Thanks for taking such good care of me! Sorry, again, for peeing in your face! I didn't know I had any left!"

"Loved it! Incredibly sexy! And thanks for the drink! I love taking care of you! It's a privilege, and a labor of love!" I reply.

"What happened? I thought you said you wouldn't take your water pill, until after they left."

"I think it was two things. I usually take my water pill when I take my other med's, first thing in the morning, and I just stayed on automatic pilot, today, since I had so much to do. I must have gone ahead and taken it, even though I didn't intend to, and said I wouldn't. And the two cups of coffee I drank were the finishing touches. I usually don't drink that much coffee, partly because it can have this effect on me, and I forgot about that."

"Why didn't you just say you had to go to the little girls room, like you always do?"

"Because I don't know these guys, at all, like I know you, and I didn't want to interrupt the meeting. It's embarrassing for a woman to tell guys who are complete strangers about her urgent, feminine needs, and ask for permission to go to the bathroom, which is a very intimate, private thing, not shared with everybody, at least not by me."

"I understand, but I'm surprised that you would be that shy, if you had to go that bad."

"I'm not that shy. You've heard me ask for a bathroom break, in meetings, before. But this time, it came on very suddenly, from just knowing I had to go, to being desperate, in a few minutes. Even if I excused myself, I was afraid I might lose control, on the way to the bathroom, and they might see me wet myself, as you did! When I realized how bad I had to go, I was terrified! I don't know how they would have reacted. They would probably have been disgusted and grossed out, and I would have been mortally embarrassed!"

"But I could tell you were turned on by seeing me desperate, and watching me pee all over myself and the toilet. You sympathized with me, and you would help me. You proved that, by taking such good care of me, cleaning all of my pee off of me, the toilet, and even the floor! I feel very loved!"

She reaches forward, still sitting on the toilet, hugs the back of my head, and pulls my face closer to her legs, which are now slightly open, with an inch or so of space between them. I reach around her body, and hug her, very affectionately, burying my face in her lovely thighs, kissing them tenderly, and licking  a few remaining dribbles from them. She squeezes my face between those thighs, pets my head, and pulls it in closer to her pussy. I reach down, and continue my labor of love, wiping a few stray dribbles from her legs. She lifts her feet off the floor, and moves her legs, to give me access to her calves, which still have dribbles on them.

"I think we've got you mostly dry," I say.

"You're missing a spot, where I'm still wet," she informs me, with mock seriousness.

"Oh, and where would that be?" I reply, looking up at her, with a wink and a grin.

"It's between my legs, where it comes out!" (Wink and a sly grin.)

"I'm saving that for licking!"

In answer, she makes sure that her skirt is gathered well above her waist and the seat, then scoots her bum forward to the front of the seat, leans way back, spreads her legs, opens her lips with her fingers, and sprinkles a few dribbles on her inner thighs, and the seat. I dive right in and start licking her slit, which is now freshly wet, in addition to what she has told me. She wraps her legs around my face and head, and starts humping my mouth, soon shaking with a powerful orgasm, still sitting on the toilet. She pees a little more, in my mouth, when she cums. She shudders, and squeezes my face tightly between her wet thighs, when I continue to lick her clit, because it has become too sensitive to my tongue. So I pat her thighs, slit, and bum, with t.p., to finish drying her.

After she recovers, she stands up, and starts to pull her short skirt down. I finish wiping more stray dribbles from her legs, now that I can find and reach them, while she is standing. She takes her panties from the sink, rinses them out with water, and hangs them on the towel bar, saying,

"I won't need these anymore, today."

"That's brave of you. I'm surprised. I thought you'd be getting another pair, out of the drawer."

I finish smoothing her skirt down, over her bare bum and thighs.

"Why? I don't need them, now that those guys are gone. You've seen everything I have to show you, so I don't feel shy, with you, at all. I like it when you look at me! And it will be much easier for me to pee, without them. And you'll get a better view, all day, if I'm not wearing panties, under my short skirt, whether I'm peeing or not! I think you'll enjoy that! Let's have some lunch, OK?"

Dr.P

• Hot 2