Ladies, situational adjustment of the stream?

Ladies, curious if you make any adjustments to the stream depending on situation.  Is there a "polite professional piddle" when using a shared toilet at a job interview/sales call versus just blasting it out as quickly as possible in a dirty or cold bathroom? IS this something you even notice in yourselves or others?

I personally don't make adjustments to my stream, I just sit and pee no matter where I am. I know some women will perch on the edge of the seat to quieten their streams. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I personally don't make adjustments to my stream, I just sit and pee no matter where I am. I know some women will perch on the edge of the seat to quieten their streams. 

That's because you're always so ladylike. 🥰

I know some women who, after a few beers, have been known to blast holes through porcelain. 😲

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, glad1 said:

That's because you're always so ladylike. 🥰

I know some women who, after a few beers, have been known to blast holes through porcelain. 😲

Very true on the porcelain erosion. At that point you aren't 100% physically or mentally in control of the reaction though.

My friend just replied to my email. We talk about these things a lot but she doesn't have a fetish. 

• If she's at home she will sit and pee without a care in the world. She lives alone so nobody will hear her. 
  • If she's alone in some public toilets she'll just sit and pee. 
  • If she's alone except for a friend, she will pee normally.
  • If there are strangers in the bathroom with her she will sit forward on the edge of the seat and pee against the porcelain. 
  • Sometimes she will put down toilet paper instead to muffle the noise (if she's hovering in a dirty bathroom) 
  • After a few drinks she's too drunk to care and will just let it flow, not caring about the noise. 
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Guest UnabashedUser

Some fancy toilets in Japan have recordings of music that can be played to hide sound of peeing. One of the selections is that of surf, waves, and wind blowing. 

1 hour ago, Sophie said:
  • After a few drinks she's too drunk to care and will just let it flow, not caring about the noise. 

Just let it flow or, like some I know, maybe push it out with reckless abandon? 😱

• Like 1
1 hour ago, glad1 said:

Just let it flow or, like some I know, maybe push it out with reckless abandon? 😱

I've been with her on a night out, reckless abandon sounds right. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

I'm curious to know, why do you adjust at all? I can't really see women judging other women for how badly they had to piss, no one will say "Wow, you really let loose in there, did it overflow?" Maybe its the guy in me, but I don't understand that, we don't judge each other on how loud our piss hits the water in a toilet or the cake in the urinal. If its a loud fart, I understand, there may be some silent judgement, because you smell that shit, but pissing is just noise.

• Like 1

Ladies: Situational adjustment of the pee stream:

This is a fascinating subject, to me. I have heard about, and actually known two women who relied on background noises, such as running tap water, to cover the sounds of their peeing, when a guy (me) might be listening. But the idea of perching on the edge of the seat, to piss directly on the porcelain, to quiet their streams, is relatively new, to me. I would think that this practice could have at least one undesirable consequence, from the point of view of the lady doing it :

Backscatter or back splatter, or spray, which would get her thighs, bum, or pussy wet, with a mix of her own pee, with whoever's pee was already on the porcelain. I would think that any woman who is very aware of the sound of her pee, would also be aware of how wet she might get, while doing it, and be repulsed by that thought.

Dr.P

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Mr. Whizz said:

I'm curious to know, why do you adjust at all? I can't really see women judging other women for how badly they had to piss, no one will say "Wow, you really let loose in there, did it overflow?" Maybe its the guy in me, but I don't understand that, we don't judge each other on how loud our piss hits the water in a toilet or the cake in the urinal. If its a loud fart, I understand, there may be some silent judgement, because you smell that shit, but pissing is just noise.

I think it's just a pee shyness thing. I'm not entirely sure why they do it either but I am guessing they just don't like being heard.

I've just remembered something that happened with my friend a few years ago. We had been out for coffees together and of course what goes in must come out so we went to the toilets. It was a small bathroom in an equally small cafe, only three cubicles so we took two next to each other. We had been peeing for a few seconds, both hitting the water below when I heard the door creak open. Her stream stopped immediately! I saw her feet under the cubicle divider move as she shuffled forward and moments later I could hear a faint hissing as she resumed peeing against the porcelain. I carried on like normal, not being bothered about being heard and I was soon joined in by our new companion doing the same.

• Love 1
  • Hot 3

@Sophie, Very good point about the pee shyness thing. It seems that there are sharp differences among women about the sounds of their peeing. Some could not care less about other people, of either gender, hearing their sounds, while others are very secretive about them. I can understand their shyness about guys hearing them, but I am surprised that their shyness applies to other women, as well.

• Like 1
On 5/5/2020 at 9:32 AM, Sophie said:

Sometimes she will put down toilet paper instead to muffle the noise

Wow, that brought back a long forgotten memory.  When I was a child I used to put a layer of paper in the bowl so no-one would hear the splashing.   I can't imagine being so shy now.    I can't remember how old I was before I stopped doing it.