Festival with a friend story

Great sighting and this proves that the girl had full confidence in you and therefore didn't care about making any effort to hide herself. In these situations you get some of the best up close views with some discretion observed.

• Thanks 1

Some may disagree - but I'm a firm believer in situations like this that friendship and trust shouldn't be betrayed.

Be like Danny, be a cool friend and not a drooling jerk. You'll probably get your glance whilst handing over a tissue, and you can always save the fantasising on what you didn't see for later.

• Agree 4
2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Fantastic shared experience there.   You must have been a real gentleman to restrain yourself from looking though.

Thanks, I did my best. I think it was before I properly realised my pee fetish too.

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, vpw said:

Great sighting and this proves that the girl had full confidence in you and therefore didn't care about making any effort to hide herself. In these situations you get some of the best up close views with some discretion observed.

Yep, she definitely wasn't really bothered about that. More the embarrassment of falling over into a muddy puddle

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Some may disagree - but I'm a firm believer in situations like this that friendship and trust shouldn't be betrayed.

Be like Danny, be a cool friend and not a drooling jerk. You'll probably get your glance whilst handing over a tissue, and you can always save the fantasising on what you didn't see for later.

Thanks, to be honest I wasn't too sure how I looked in this story. But it was a long time ago, she clearly wasn't to bothered and I was respectful. It's only more recently that I've properly understood my pee fetish but it was an undoubtedly sexy sight.

• Like 1