Peeing Standing-- Advice?

Hey everyone,

I've been trying to pee standing on and off for a few years, and I'd honestly like to get serious and master the skill. I'm able to shoot my pee well in front of me for the majority of my pee-- and then comes the issue of the last 10%. As my stream slows, the angle becomes less and less, until by the end of my pee there are just a few drops dripping directly downwards-- onto the toilet seat or my clothes.

I've experimented with pushing harder near the end of my stream to keep it coming out forcefully at an angle, but I'm worried that this might be damaging-- and there are still a few drops that go downwards, making my clothes smell like pee all day.

I also know in an emergency I could clench my muscles and stop my pee, but that it's not good to do this on a regular basis (ideally I'd like to pee standing whenever I use the toilet).

Other females who've tried standing to pee-- how do you manage this?

(I guess it's not a problem for guys, because their urethras are always beyond their clothes...)

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Not sure whether I'm qualified, either, because my urethra extends beyond my clothes. Well, maybe not always! 😱

But, on a few occasions, I've helped women who've tried standing to pee. Perhaps they enjoyed the challenge of it or found it more practical outdoors having to take off fewer clothes. Or maybe they just were slightly envious of me. 

I'd always encourage them, first by having them hold until they were pretty full but before they were desperate, then ask them to pull their lips aside so their stream could find an easy way out. I'd ask them to give a good push at the start and another at the end. Of course, I'd sometimes lead by example.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...