Morning Pees

16 hours ago, Jonjet0208 said:

Mines usually a longer pee and the relief is normally the best all day. Often it’s with morning wood but not always. 

Amazing, can you piss with a hard on then?

Yeah mine are usually longer, but mornings are so busy its not really a sexy thing. Its the the evenings when I can kinda plan where/ when I piss that I find it a turn on.

• Like 3

Mine is usually long and functional. Sometimes a relief depending on if I've had a drink before going to bed. Rarely sexual though first thing on a morning, too busy getting ready for the day ahead, even if morning wood is present, lol.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Jonjet0208 said:

We’re not talking completely hard, think semi erect, straight out instead of up. If I’m peeing in the toilet I need to put a hand on the wall, lean forward and push it down a little

I have used this technique before hahahaha 

Edited by speedy3471
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
9 hours ago, Jonjet0208 said:

We’re not talking completely hard, think semi erect, straight out instead of up. If I’m peeing in the toilet I need to put a hand on the wall, lean forward and push it down a little, if I’m in the shower I just let it fly 💦😜

I’ll make sure I post one soon so you can get a better idea 😊

Mmm I really love seeing a piss from a semi hard cock! Yes do! 😏

• Like 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Contra said:

A little picture from my morning piss for you all...

E26A80CD-36C8-44F8-AE5C-3A6A2548CFFC.jpeg

Love this pic Contra it is so hot, nice pussy too 

Looks like you had quite a nice powerful morning piss there 😋

Edited by cheekyfe11a
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2020 at 5:27 PM, Sophie said:

My morning pees are usually the longest of the day and the most enjoyable. They're stronger than my normal flow but not really powerful if that makes sense? Above average pressure but not a strong jet. I used to pee in the shower first thing in the morning but recently I've been enjoying sitting on the toilet, yawning and slowly waking up as my pee stream fires up.

Do you ever have to wake up at night to pee?

For me and probably quite a few others it really depends on how much liquid I have had to drink the night before. If it's quite a bit then it will be a long  pee however if not much then it will be shorter. Sometimes the need is urgent and at other times it's not. It really does depend.

2 minutes ago, lovestoseepee said:

For me and probably quite a few others it really depends on how much liquid I have had to drink the night before. If it's quite a bit then it will be a long  pee however if not much then it will be shorter. Sometimes the need is urgent and at other times it's not. It really does depend.

How long are your pees usually?

2 minutes ago, lovestoseepee said:

Since I am usually still waking up i haven't ever thought to time them but probably around 20-30 seconds don't have the biggest of bladders. How about you?

Mine are usually at least a minute long and when I measure it I usually pee anywhere from 1.3 to 1.6 liters, sometimes more

1 hour ago, wettingfan1993 said:

Do you ever have to wake up at night to pee?

I usually pee just before I go to bed so no, I pretty much never have to wake up at night to pee.

• Like 2

My pee in the morning lasts quite long  and is quite forceful as it splashes the toilet bowl.

Also I find that If I have woken up with a hardon the pee stream can be more forceful as it comes out 😉

Its always a nice feeling of relief to have a good pee in the morning 😊

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
12 hours ago, Sophie said:

I usually pee just before I go to bed so no, I pretty much never have to wake up at night to pee.

Me too, unless alcohol is involved then it's anybody's guess as to what my bladder will do! 😀

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, honeylemon said:

my morning pee is definitely the strongest of the day after holding it for hours and hours. its quite a strong stream and i can practically feel my bladder shrinking as i go

That sounds AMAZING for you! How much water do you drink before going to bed then? Do you ever wake up in the middle of the night to pee as well?