Truck driver with plenty of pee opportunities.

Hey all, As most know I’m a truck driver and especially now due to the recent events bathrooms are becoming more scarce for us local delivery drivers. I’ve been pissing basically everywhere but a bathroom. I was wondering if there are any females on here who might be interested in me sharing these stories, videos and pictures with them here who also like to pee outside. I love to catch a women desperate having to go beside her car or behind a building, dumpster etc just like I have had to do a lot lately. Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I figured I’d try. Message me and I will get back with you as soon as I can. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Rather than messaging to individuals, why not create a post in the Men Pissing section and then anyone can appreciate them whenever?

(I was out cycling last week and spotted a lady supermarket delivery van driver squatting and peeing in the grass - fantastic sight). 

I read that earlier. My favorite sighting! I honestly like a more personal one on one. 

I was going to say the same as Goldenwetgoose.  I would love to read about your adventures the men pissing section would be a good spot to post or real life.  I hope u decide to post some 

• Like 2
13 hours ago, mm8282 said:

Hey all, As most know I’m a truck driver and especially now due to the recent events bathrooms are becoming more scarce for us local delivery drivers. I’ve been pissing basically everywhere but a bathroom. I was wondering if there are any females on here who might be interested in me sharing these stories, videos and pictures with them here who also like to pee outside. I love to catch a women desperate having to go beside her car or behind a building, dumpster etc just like I have had to do a lot lately. Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I figured I’d try. Message me and I will get back with you as soon as I can. 

I just absolutely love to be surprised by the site of a man pissing in public, it's so rare for a woman in America to see strangers cocks.

• Agree 4
4 hours ago, beachmom said:

I just absolutely love to be surprised by the site of a man pissing in public, it's so rare for a woman in America to see strangers cocks.

If you we’re down in the south you could see it a lot. It’s even more rare to see a woman pissing in public. That’s a big turn on for me, a woman between the car doors spraying down the parking lot or side of the road

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...