where are you

I'm from Southport. Northwest England and I love to pee outdoors pretty much most of the time!! The thrill of gettin caught rly excited me and I like watchin guys and girls so whoever I catch is a turn on!
Since I'm on out the trails a good bit, there should be lots of opportunities for you to catch me. Too bad I don't live closer to you!
I'm from Southport. Northwest England and I love to pee outdoors pretty much most of the time!! The thrill of gettin caught rly excited me and I like watchin guys and girls so whoever I catch is a turn on!

A bit far up from me (I'm in South Wales), which is a shame - I'd love to be "caught" by you sometime :wink:

Not really seen many girls in public, but I'd expect if I could be bothered waiting around in amongst all the drunken idiots on a Friday/Saturday night I'd see a fair few girls in the city I'm now in.

• 3 months later...
Another guy from the Netherlands here. And em... i'm looking for contacts so... (A)

Normally i just go on the toilet, but also in the shower or when i'm in bath i let go. Also in the pool etc... :)

Hello Holland!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Western Europe (on the mainland). I won't get much more specific than that. Let's say Cologne, Luxembourg, Brussels, Amsterdam, and Hamburg are all within a few hours from here. I speak quite a few languages and consider myself a European citizen rather than the citizen of one specific country (I speak multiple languages, also), so the exact place isn't really all that important.

In other words I'm just paranoid. :)

• Like 1