where are you

What city areyou from, and what are the best places to watch girls peeing? Or where do you pee?

I am from Gothenburg in Sweden, I use diapers 24/7 because I have got dysfunctional stressincontinence from a congenial nerv disease. I have no idea where to watch peeing girls. I dont have a girl and can never get one either but I dont care, there´s much funnier things in life than girls.

Australia, Southern Victoria, on the edge of the Southern Ocean.

Pretty much isolated here, nearest neighbour is 2km away, very quiet, very peaceful.

Peeing is done mainly inside, in a purpose built bathroom, on the bed with a large plastic cover and on the back veranda on some memorable occasions. There have been a few random, spur of the moment type pee episodes away from the house, but fairly rare, everyone is careful.

Scot_Lover, Maigh and Mary

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I live in the American Midwest, a couple miles outside a small town. Some of the closest cities nearby are Sioux Falls, Des Moines, Minneapolis, Omaha and Chicago.

I drive across much of the country for my work, but, unless someone is traveling with me, almost never have sightings on the road. But, I like to hike and find the best places to watch and be watched are out on the trails.

• Like 3

I live in Plymouth in southwest England.

Generally, I have always found that the best places to see girls peeing locally tend to be the busiest nights at establishments selling alcohol to people who are drinking heavily. The nightclub area in the early hours of the morning on a saturday night/sunday morning always was good. In my younger days when I drank there regularly, I've seen girls squatting and peeing in some very public places - shop doorways, between cars, in back lanes though not very far in and thus readily observable, in various but still very exposed corners here and there. And on one occasion I saw a grinning young girl squatting in the middle of a busy pavement, apparently gaining pleasure from pissing in full view of everyone walking past.

Certain pubs on the busiest nights of the year - New Years Eve was always a dead ringer - would be packed out and the queue for the ladies would be very long. It was not at all uncommon to see girls outside peeing behind bushes or between cars, and as the night wore on they'd be less careful or bothered about being discrete. Looking out of the window and seeing some girl squatting and peeing right there was not unusual. Although unable as a guy to enter the ladies' toilets, I have heard reliable accounts from girls in certain busy pubs about the floor being peed on in the ladies' sometimes, and the sinks peed in. And it was on a busy New Year's Eve in one pub when I once witnessed a guy holding his pint glass between his girlfriend's legs under a table. It was a lot fuller when he brought the glass up, and then downed it all, drinking her piss.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I live in the US, in southwestern Pennsylvania.

I'd say the best places to watch girls peeing (and occasionally guys if I get lucky!) are at our big holiday events in my area. 4th of July is a big one because there are never enough portable toilets for the number of people who flock downtown for the festivities and to watch the fireworks, and seeing people, primarily guys, peeing in the bushes or even peeing right out in the open (these are typically the drunk guys). I'm not big on watching people pee, although imagining they were so desperate they just couldn't hold it any longer is pretty sexy.

As for where I pee, living in the middle of a big city doesn't afford many places to pee without getting caught. There has been the occasional peeing in my backyard or the park, primarily in order to take naughty pics for a certain guy in my life, but that's about it.

• Like 3

I come from the Midlands in the UK, and like many 'Pee Watchers' find late night weekend drinkers the easiest to spot doing their thing. Guys just tend to piss against walls, hedges or doors where they stand, but the girls choose covered bus stops, doorways, phone boxes or between parked cars their favourite piss spots. I used to work adjacent to a night club, and the manager showed me the state of the ladies toilet after a busy Friday night's business. The whole of the floor was swimming in piss, both in and out of the cubicles. There was shit smeared on the walls, vomit in the hand basin's and sanitary towels and tampons dumped in corners. They made the mens urinals look positively pristine!. If I had not witnessed it I would have refused to believe it. I was assured this was a normal state of affairs, and not out of the ordinary. The mind boggles.

Maxwellrider.

I live in Spain, originally from UK.

I've not found anywhere here to watch girls :pee: yet :( but I hope to find somewhere soon :)

In UK I found best place was late at night either outside clubs or bars or in parks near houses/bars :D

• 4 weeks later...