where are you

54 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Sephora I believe is a fellow Canadian. Her and I maybe the only ones tho haha

I am dead sure there is somebody else

ps Sephora is hot as fuck

She is away because now she has a big marriage and terrific job and is better for her to avoid risks...

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 7:53 PM, speedy3471 said:

With our 100,000 lakes in this province, most of them you can't drive to. You have to fly in, and no airports mean landing on the lake it's self hahaha

OMG

It is incredible

I have shivers

• Love 2
  • 1 year later...

I'm from the US, Manitowoc county Wisconsin to be exact.

Not really sure where to watch girls pee (but would like to know) 

And as far as where do I pee.. Pretty much anywhere the urge strikes me. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2014 at 10:52 AM, loveangel12 said:

I'm from Southport. Northwest England and I love to pee outdoors pretty much most of the time!! The thrill of gettin caught rly excited me and I like watchin guys and girls so whoever I catch is a turn on!

I did my training for a job in southport, spent a week there, unreal memories, I'm from Sunderland so not that far from you

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 6/6/2015 at 2:55 PM, Kellygirl59 said:

Northwest Oregon USA Sometimes it's nice to pee outside.

Im from Northwest Oregon also! Tigard, Oregon to be exact. Would ve very hot for one of us to catch the other pissing somewhere sometime. I love pissing outside on hikes, my backyard, frontyard, in bathroom sinks at bars, outside bars, etc. Pretty much everywhere! Id totally be down for visiting Rooster Rock or Sauvies Island for nude beach pee fun. Haven't done any crazy brazen pee in those places other then in the trees. I did see a older guy taking a nice long hard piss at Sauvies Island and when he saw me he stopped his flow. I said no need to stop for me and he thanked me but there were others coming too. He has a nice really long soft dick with his feet spread way apart and it was hanging straight down spreaying very hard. Would love to private chat if you are interested.

• Like 1
On 6/9/2015 at 12:05 AM, alien37 said:

Southwest Washington USA. Hi neighbor! :)

Im from Tigard, Oregon. Hello to you neighbor! Would be really cool to have actual friends in live real time with like minds. Would love to go explore and piss with like minded people.

• 3 weeks later...

Won't give away too much but I'm in the Midwest US. Only met one other person with a piss kink here (coincidentally also one of the only other trans people I've met) but there's a shocking amount of people here who will tolerate it/don't find it gross or anything (I.E. every one of my partners thus far).

• Like 1
6 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

I checked the Member Map and there were two new markers for people near me...sadly, neither of them had any posts.

Last i checked there are several near me, a few of which are regularly active in my state. I'm too shy to say anything to them so it's just gonna have to be a missed opportunity 😬

• Hug 1
On 7/31/2022 at 4:46 PM, PissBoner said:

Im from Northwest Oregon also! Tigard, Oregon to be exact. Would ve very hot for one of us to catch the other pissing somewhere sometime. I love pissing outside on hikes, my backyard, frontyard, in bathroom sinks at bars, outside bars, etc. Pretty much everywhere! Id totally be down for visiting Rooster Rock or Sauvies Island for nude beach pee fun. Haven't done any crazy brazen pee in those places other then in the trees. I did see a older guy taking a nice long hard piss at Sauvies Island and when he saw me he stopped his flow. I said no need to stop for me and he thanked me but there were others coming too. He has a nice really long soft dick with his feet spread way apart and it was hanging straight down spreaying very hard. Would love to private chat if you are interested.

Im up in camas WA

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Like 1