"Leah" Part 4b."Wet" Lovers and Wet Legs: Together.

"Leah" Part 4b. "Wet" Lovers and Wet Legs: Together. My Favorite Drink.

by Dr.P

Summary: In Part 4b, I share a few of my many intimate, personal questions with her, about how and why women's legs get wet, when they pee, in various styles, one of my favorite curiosities, dating from my childhood. She shares her personal experiences on that issue with me, and gives me her answers to some of my questions, by illustrating them, while peeing on the toilet, right then and there. I put my face between her legs, and get her to pee in my mouth. She shows me how her pee can form a little pool, between her upper thighs and mons, and I drink from it. I also prove that I can lick her to another mind-blowing orgasm, when she is lying on the bed, with her slit wet, after peeing. She gets me off between her wet thighs, after she has peed on my cock.

Still sitting on the toilet, after doing it with her legs crossed, tightly, and spraying everywhere, she sits up straight, on the seat that I have wiped for her, with her thighs pressed close together, and her panties modestly at mid thigh.

"How do you like me, sitting like this? Don't I look very modest, sweet, and innocent? I used to do it this way, when my husband was in the bathroom, showering, shaving, or whatever, and I had to go bad, and couldn't wait."

"Yes, you do look very modest, but I'll bet your legs get wet, if you keep them so close together, when you pee! But you really look sexy and delicious!"

"You're right about my legs getting wet! It had been so long since I had done it with my legs together, the first time I did it with him there, that I forgot that they would probably get wet. But I didn't want him to see it come out, since I was shy, newly married, and I didn't know if it would turn him off. I tried not to let him see much, when I wiped, either, so he wouldn't be disgusted by my wet slit and legs."

"If you did it this way, while I could see you, I couldn't resist hugging and kissing your legs, and putting my face in your lap, while you were doing it! Then I'd want to watch or help you wipe, to see how wet your slit and legs got! So we'd end up doing something more exciting than you just having a simple pee!"

At this point, I dive into her lap, burying my face in her thighs, with my nose between them, and my arms around her. Still sitting up straight, she squeezes her thighs tighter together, and starts to pee. I can hear her muffled "sssshshss," smell her fresh pee, coming out in spurts, between her compressed inner thighs, which are getting wet, along with my nose, from the confined spray. Her pee stops again, and she presses her legs together, sprays, "sssshshss," then stops, opens them slightly, for me to see the dribbles on her inner thighs, and asks,

"So how do you like this? Is it sexy for you?"

"Ohhh... my god, yes! That looks and sounds incredibly sexy, and smells so good! I love the way you keep squeezing your legs together and opening them, when you restart! That's very sexy! I've never seen a woman do that, before! And I love it that your legs get wet, when you keep them together, while you pee!"

"Glad to hear you say that you like it when my legs get wet, and when I do it in spurts, which I sometimes have to do, to make it come out, like right now! I thought you liked it when my legs got wet, when I watched you, watching me pee. You'll get to wipe my legs, or lick them, if you want to, in a minute or two! I knew they'd get wet, when I did it this way, as well as with my legs crossed. That's why I had you take my dress off, so I could keep it dry."

"With my husband, I eventually remembered that I could keep my legs a lot drier, if I leaned forward a little bit, like this, and made my stream go down into the toilet, instead of straight forward, between my legs. My mother had finally taught me that, when I got the seat wet, at home, when I was a kid. Watch this!"

She leans forward slightly, and pees briefly, with her legs together. Her hiss is still sharp, but the lower pitch of her tinkle tells me that her stream is going directly into the bowl. She opens her legs a little, to show me her stream, coming out lower, between her legs, and not wetting them.

"By the way, I have an intimate, personal question for you. Why do you like it so much, when my legs get wet? Why is that so sexy for you? It's just messy, and a nuisance for me, as I told you, before, so I try to avoid it. But if you help me with the cleanup, I don't mind. I'll let it happen, or even make it happen, if you want me to, when you're watching me!"

"Yes, it's always been very sexy to me, when a woman's legs get wet, when she pees! The reason is in a story from my childhood, like yours about the boys watching you, in the outhouse. I'll tell you, if you want to hear it."

"Of course I want to hear your story! That's why I asked you the question!"

"When I was in elementary school, I was able to look up a girl's skirt, right after she came back from the little girls' room, and sat down at her desk, with her legs open, toward me. I had never been able to do that before, with such good timing. I saw little yellow pee dribbles on her inner thighs, up high, near her panties, which were white, with some yellow stains! That was very exciting to me, and I was extremely curious about how those dribbles got there, since I had never seen a girl my age pee, before."

"I knew that girls sat down, when they peed, like I had seen my mother do, many times, but her legs never got wet, at least not in the front, where I could see any dribbles. I always saw her wipe from the back, never the front, so I don't think her legs got wet in the front, like this little girl's did. So what I had seen excited me, and made me curious, for many years after that, trying to figure out just how her legs got wet. And of course I wondered if other girls thighs got wet, when they peed, too.

So when you said you had to go to the little girls' room, you reminded me of that, and you turned me on! I had always wondered if your legs got wet, when you did it, and fantasized about you, when you said you were going to the little girls' room, and now I've actually seen it happen! Very intimate! Big turn-on, for me! Thanks for letting me see!"

"Glad to hear that I turn you on, with something so simple! That's a cute little story! Now I understand why you like my wet legs so much! Some similar things happened to me, and I noticed it, a few times, when I was as young as you and that girl were, and I was very anxious, thinking that someone might see the dribbles on my legs, as you did, on hers. I don't know if anyone ever did."

"I wish I had known you then! I would have been glad to have you check out my legs, and help me wipe them, if they were wet!"

"Ooh! That would have been so much fun, for me! But would you really have let me help?"

"Why not, if I liked you, and felt comfortable with you?"

"We would have been lovers, forever, right then and there!"

"Forgive my curiosity, but how did your legs get wet, when you were a girl, peeing in a toilet at school? Now I'm more curious about you, than ever!"

"It usually happened when I was in a hurry, and I didn't pull my panties down far enough, so they kept my legs too close together. Even at that age, it usually sprinkled a little bit, when I started to go, so my thighs could get a few dribbles on the insides, if I was sitting up straight, which I usually was, like my mother had taught me to do, at that time. And I only pulled my panties down to where you see them now, at about the middle of my thighs. As a young girl, in school, I was often in a hurry to get done, in the bathroom, and was careless about things like wiping my legs, since I didn't always notice that they were wet. I'll show you how I peed, then, right now, if you're curious. Would you like to see?"

"Oh, my god yes! I'd love to watch you do it, like you did, then!"

She opens her legs, only as far as her stretched panties will allow, leaving no more than an inch of space between her upper, inner thighs. She sits up straight, exposing the top of her slit, above her thighs, and says,

"This is how I remember sitting, when I did it. Ready? Watch!"

She starts to pee, with a little spurt, which sprinkles her inner thighs with some small droplets, as she had told me. Her spray soon changes to a single stream, wandering between her legs, wetting first one, and then the other, since they are so close together. It leaves dribbles on them.

She stops peeing, slips her panties down, to below her knees, opens her legs, and shows me the pale yellow dribbles on her inner thighs, mostly up high, above the point where her panties were. Then she asks,

"Well did that satisfy your curiosity about how that girl's legs and panties got wet?"

"Yes! After all these years, I finally know how she might have done it! And what you showed me was very sexy! Thanks! But wouldn't she have wiped those dribbles off of her legs, when she saw them? Or wouldn't her panties have caught them, and wiped them from her legs, when she pulled them back up?"

"Not necessarily. When I did it like that, in a hurry, with my panties too high on my legs, I just blotted my slit with some t.p., like this, and I didn't even look at my legs. I couldn't see them very well, anyway."

She pulls her panties back up to mid thigh, reaches between her thighs and pats her pussy with a pad of t.p., without spreading her legs, which still have dribbles on them, and are constrained closely by her panties. So, as she says, she can't see her inner thighs, or the dribbles still clinging to them.

"Sometimes I completely forgot to wipe my legs, since they didn't usually get very wet, when I was that age. And to answer your other question, since my legs are slender, my panties were usually loose enough around my legs, so they wouldn't wipe the dribbles off, when I pulled them back up."

She demonstrates by standing up, and pulling her panties all the way back up, then spreading her legs to show me the remaining dribbles on her inner thighs, beginning to run down to her calves.

She slips her panties back to below her knees, with the dribbles still on her legs, sits back down on the toilet, and says,

"I found out that I could keep my legs drier if I spread them wider apart, stretching my panties, but that was limited. At that time, my mother hadn't yet told me that simply bending forward far enough to make it go down, into the toilet, would keep my legs, and the seat, drier."

She starts peeing again, with her legs close, but not tight together, and her stream coming out high, as before, sprinkling her thighs. Then she bends forward slightly, and her stream goes down into the toilet, and stops wetting her thighs, as she had told me it would.

"I was annoyed at how long it sometimes took me to wipe my legs completely dry, if they got wet, but I would have been very embarrassed if anyone saw pee dribbles on my legs, under my short skirts, or running down my legs, below them."

"So I found a shortcut, a slightly messy, and a little bit naughty thing I could do, to get rid of those dribbles. Watch me!"

She slips her panties to below her knees, rubs her thighs together, very briefly, with the dribbles on them, and then crosses her legs. Then she opens her legs, and I see that the dribbles have become broad streaks, which are still wet, but not very visible, on her skin, and are no longer running down her legs, like the drops had.

"Oh my god! That's incredibly sexy!" I say, as I dive between her legs, and lick some of the wetter, shinier streaks on her thighs. She squeezes my face very affectionately, between her inner thighs, which are still wet, in spite of her efforts to remove the visible dribbles.

"Glad you liked that! You've finally got me thinking that my wet legs are sexy, instead of messy, for the first time in my life! Does this satisfy your curiosity about me? I love showing and telling you all sorts of details about me, so you'll think about me, a lot." (Wink and a sly grin.)

"Glad to hear that! I'd love to know a lot more about you, and see everything you want to show me! You're extremely sexy, and very interesting. I've missed out on a lot with you, over the years! Hope we can catch up!"

In answer, she says, "I want to show you one more thing, right now. Take my panties all the way off, OK?"

I pull her panties all the way down to her ankles, and slip them off, for her. She sits down on the toilet again, and squeezes her legs together.

"Look at my legs, and watch closely, right here!"

She presses her thighs closer together, and points to the center of the triangle formed by her inner thighs and her mons. She pulls up on the skin above her mons, and leans back, exposing the top of her slit, which spurts a little sprinkle of pee, wetting the fronts of her thighs, with a few dribbles.

"Ooh, I want to kiss your thighs!"

I do exactly that, licking the few dribbles away.

"Keep watching! There's a lot more! I'll bet you've never seen anything like this!"

She stops peeing and raises up slightly, off of the seat, putting her hands under her upper thighs, sitting on them, and squeezing her thighs very tight together, with her weight, and the strength of her hands. Then she starts peeing again, with a muffled "shshshsh," for a hiss. I don't see her stream anymore, but a little pool of her pee begins to form in the triangle between her upper thighs and her mons. I dive right into it, slurp it up, and swallow it, then look up at her, with a big smile, licking her thighs and my own lips, with pleasure.

"You really are very naughty!" she observes, as she pats my head with a wet hand. "I'll tell you a secret, that actually felt good to me! It got my clit all wet and excited!"

"Why don't you help me this time? Put your hands under my legs, where I had mine, and squeeze my legs together, just like I did. Then I'll pull up on my pussy, and you can do whatever you want, just watch me pee between my legs, or on my legs, and lick me, or open my legs and drink me. It's your choice. I'm under your control."

"Love it! I'd love to do all of that!" I reply.

I work my hands beneath her thighs, on the seat, feel her warm pee flowing between them, and wetting them. I squeeze them tighter together, slowing her downward flow to a stop. The little triangular pool of her pee forms again, quickly, between her upper thighs and her mons. I dive right into it again, slurp it up, and swallow it, then allow her thighs to open slightly, so her pee can drain into the toilet, leaving her inner thighs and slit very wet. I catch her clit with my tongue, then look up at her, with a big smile, licking it, with pleasure.

"Ohh, that feels good! And you actually drank my pee! Would you like me to squirt a little more, in your mouth?"

"I'd love it!" I answer, as I open her legs a little, with my hands, rest my chin on her thighs, and open my mouth wide.

She leans back, exposing more of her slit, then spreads her lips with her fingers, and sprays her stream directly into my mouth, a good start. I get a nice taste, enough to swallow, but her stream weakens, because her bladder is nearly empty, and most of it runs down her inner thighs, into the toilet.

"Did you get any?" she asks.

"A nice little taste, but I'd love some more. I love your taste!"

"There's a lot more where that came from. You'll get more, later. Promise! I'm surprised that you love it so much! You say you love me, but that's my PEE, after all!"

A little trickle runs down her thigh, and I lick it off, with a big grin.

Now that she is done, she opens her legs, quite willingly, to show me all of the dribbles on her thighs and bum, but especially on her slit. I kiss her wet thighs, and bury my face in them, briefly, before wiping them, so they won't drip on the floor. I briefly lick, but don't wipe her slit, leaving it wet and warm. She stands up, and I wipe some stray dribbles from her legs, again, so they won't run down to her ankles, or drip, and get the floor wet. I also wipe the seat and the floor, around the toilet.

She takes my hand, and leads me to the bedroom. She throws a thick, heavy towel on the bed, lies down on it, and spreads her legs. I dive right into her very wet pussy, and start licking her. She relaxes, and wraps her thighs, still wet with a few dribbles, around my face, squeezing me very gently, and affectionately. She is so wet and relaxed that I can open her slit and find her clit, with my tongue, alone. Within a few minutes she is sighing, moaning with pleasure, and humping my face, as her orgasm builds. She is even wilder than earlier in the day, and it's lucky she is lying safely on the bed, now squeezing my face tight between her thighs, writhing, and moaning, as she cums, in an intense orgasm, which seems to last a very long time.

"Oh-h-h my god! My god! That was fantastic! You really did do it again, with me lying down on the bed!" she says, as she recovers.

"I try to keep my promises," I answer. "Glad you were safe, on the bed, this time. I was afraid you might fall, when you got so excited."

"You're right. I never thought about that."

We crawl in bed, and wrap our arms and legs around each other. "How about you?" she asks, "I'd like to get you off, if I can. I can't put you in me. I never told you that, because we weren't lovers, yet, but I haven't been able to do it that way, for quite a few years, because of my bladder infections, which sometimes make it hard for me to pee, as well as to have normal sex. The doctor says that sex helps to cause them.

You wouldn't like it if I got one of those, because I can't really pee, when I have one. It just dribbles out, slowly, a little bit at a time, and it hurts, so it's not sexy, at all, and it takes me forever to make it all come out! And there's nothing for you to even see, when I do it, except for a few dribbles on my slit, and running down my bum. But there are other things I can do, right now, since I don't have one. Maybe I can rub you with my legs, and make you cum between them, if I can get them wet and slippery enough. I hope I have enough pee left."

"Ooh, I'd love that!"

She is lying on her back, still on the heavy towel, protecting the bed. She spreads her lips and squirts a little sprinkle of pee on her upper, inner thighs, just enough to get her thigh gap wet. She rolls on her side, facing me, takes my cock, squeezes it between her wet thighs, in her thigh gap, and pulls me as close to her, as possible. I grab her bum, and pull her even tighter against me. I soon feel a warm flood, on my cock, as she pees another spurt on it. Then she moves her thighs in a bicycle-like motion, rubbing my cock between them. It feels fantastic, and I squirt my cum between her legs, almost immediately.

"Oh, my god, that was fantastic!"

"Glad you liked it so much! It's really easy for me to do, as long as I have enough pee to make my legs slippery! So I can take good care of you!"

We eventually relax and roll over, both very satisfied. We cooperate, wiping pee and cum from both of our bodies, and cleaning up, with the towel, and some tissues. Then we snuggle together, and fall asleep, in each other's arms.

Dr. P

Edited by Dr.P
Changed tense of a verb.
  • Hot 2