"Leah" Part 4a. "Wet" Lovers and Wet Legs. Crossed.

"Leah" Part 4a. "Wet" Lovers and Wet Legs: Crossed.

By Dr.P

Summary: We have an intimate conversation in which she shares how she has learned to pee in some imaginative and unusual styles, like with her legs crossed, or pressed tightly together. In Part 4a, she shows me how she can pee with them crossed, in different ways. She puts my hand between her crossed legs, so I can feel her warm stream come out, since I can't see it, easily, while she is sitting on the toilet. In Part 4b, she shows me several ways that she can pee with her legs close together, but not crossed.

After a supper of sandwiches, salad, and lots of iced tea, we decide to relax and watch TV, for a while, sitting side-by side, on the couch. I reach over, and caress her bare legs. She opens a couple of buttons on her dress, and spreads them a little, to give me greater access. We start kissing, and she turns sideways, opens several more buttons on her dress, swings her legs up, into my lap, takes my hand, and squeezes it between her upper thighs, then crosses them tightly, keeping my fingers in contact with her panties. We soon forget about the TV, as I pull her panties aside with a finger, feeling the growing warmth and wetness, in her slit. She purrs with pleasure, leaks a little spurt of pee on my hand, and says,

"I have to go pretty bad, as you can feel. We drank a lot of iced tea, and I took my water pill, today, so I have a lot to show you. After I go, I think we would be more comfortable in bed."

So we get up to go to the bathroom, first, on the way to the bedroom. She walks in, and stands in front of the toilet, as usual, then says, with a sly grin,

"Help me take my dress all the way off, this time, OK? Since you're so interested in how women pee, I thought I'd show you some things I can do, and have done, but I don't want my dress to block your view, or get wet!"

"Wow, that sounds exciting! I can't wait!"

She starts unbuttoning her dress, from the top, while I drop to my knees, and start with the buttons she has left closed, in the middle. When her dress is completely open, I can't resist hugging and feeling her legs, from her calves to her bum, pulling her to me, and kissing and sniffing her slit, through her panties, which are damp and fragrant, with some leakage of her pee. I tongue kiss her upper thighs, below her panties, catching and licking a couple of stray dribbles, which have escaped her slit and panties, and are clinging to her legs.

"Ooh, that feels nice," she says, as she grasps the back of my head, and presses my face into her thighs and panties, "but I have to go bad, so you better let me pee, first! I think I have quite a tankful, as you said when you arrived here, today! Feel my bladder!"

She puts my hand on her lower belly, which feels impressively full, to my touch. I press my hand into her pussy, through her panties, to help her hold it. Then I help her remove her dress, and hang it on a hook, so she is standing in front of the toilet, wearing nothing but her panties and her small, athletic bra, covering her reconstructed breasts, which she is self-conscious about.

She quickly whips her panties down, to just below her knees, sits on the toilet, and crosses her legs, automatically, as I have seen her do, many times, when she sits casually, fully clothed, on a chair or bench. I look at her quizzically.

With a wink and a sly grin, she says, "I never told you this, but I can do it with my legs crossed! Do you want to see?"

"I didn't think women could do it with their legs crossed, without getting themselves all wet. Are you sure you want to do that? I would love to watch you do it! And I'll help, with the cleanup!" (My turn to give her a wink and a grin.)

"Yes! I've done it before, lots of times, and I think you'll like watching me! It's different than you might expect!"

She squeezes her crossed thighs a little closer together, as she starts to pee, then loosens them, when her new, high-pitched, but muffled hiss, "sssshsh," begins, as her stream enters the toilet, while she sits on it, relaxed, like it is a chair. Her new hiss starts out sharp and high-pitched, "sss," when the pressure driving her stream is high, and then becomes lower and muffled, "shsh," as her pee flows between her legs, and tinkles in the toilet, with a lower pitch, and more power than usual. Her hiss stops, she squeezes her crossed thighs tighter together, pushes, and it starts, again. This intermittent pissing and pausing is a huge turn-on for me, and I can't resist commenting,

"My god, that is SO-O-O SEXY, when it stops, and you squeeze your legs together to restart, like that! And your hiss is so different! It sounds like you're pushing hard, at first, to make it come out, making your "sss" sound, and then relaxing to "shsh", when it finally comes out, and the sound gets muffled by your legs."

"You've got that right! That's exactly what I'm doing!"

I bury my face in her crossed thighs, wrap my arms around her hips, hug her tight, and take in the fragrance and the intermittent hissing, of her pee, flowing between her legs.

I raise my head from her lap, tilt it sideways, and try to look under her right thigh, which is crossed over her left, to try to see her stream come out. It sounds like it is going straight down, into the toilet. Seeing what I want to do, she tries to help me see more, by leaning slightly to her left, so I can look under her thigh. I see her single stream, going straight down into the toilet, through her thigh gap, leaving very few dribbles on her thighs. As she leans sideways, her stream splatters on the seat, sprinkling it, and her legs,, so she leans back in the other direction, to avoid making a mess.

"I love your hiss, It's very musical and feminine, but sort of muffled, so I thought your legs might be getting wet. But I see that it's going through your thigh gap, straight down, into the toilet."

She stops peeing and says, "I don't get as wet as you might think, doing it this way. I love your hug, it's very affectionate. But if you let me go, I'll let you see my legs for yourself. When I do it like this, it always goes down, in that little hollow between my legs, which you call my thigh gap, so my legs don't get very wet, anywhere else."

She uncrosses and opens her legs, and shows me her inner thighs, slit, and bum, which have very few dribbles on them, mostly within her thigh gap, and on her lips.

"See, I don't have that much to wipe, this way!"

"So I see! I love the way you move your legs, when you start and stop! Very sexy!"

She winks, grins, and adds, "Glad you like my hiss, and the way I move my legs, when I do it like this! I thought you would! That's why I wanted to show you!"

"I have to push harder to make it come out, when I do it with my legs crossed, because of the damage my bladder infections did to my urine tube. That's why it sometimes sprays, too. How do you call that tube, in English? I just naturally squeeze my legs together, when I push. But sometimes I have to continue pushing and relaxing, so it comes out in spurts, like you just heard. If I don't, it stops, and I have to start all over."

"Ooh! That's incredibly sexy! I love watching you, even if I can't see your stream, and I love having my face in your lap when you do that! It's very intimate! They call that tube your "urethra," in English."

"It's hard for me to let you see my stream come out, without peeing all over the seat, and making a mess, as you just saw. But how would you like to feel it coming out? You can, if you don't mind getting your hand wet. Go ahead, put your hand between my legs, and I'll do it for you."

"I would love to feel it coming out! That would be extremely sexy!"

She relaxes and opens her crossed legs a little, takes my hand, and places it between her upper thighs, in contact with her slit, then closes her legs again, and smiles. Her hiss, "sssshsh," begins immediately, and I feel a warm jet of her pee, on my fingers, as she pisses, with force, on my hand. The strength of her stream dwindles, after a few seconds, and her thighs tighten on my hand, as another hiss starts, and her pee flows over my hand, again. She sighs, with pleasure. Her hissing, and the warm pee on my hand stop, as she opens her legs, and asks,

"How did you like that? Was it sexy to actually feel my pee coming out of my slit?"

"Oh, my god, yes! I loved it! Incredibly intimate and sexy! Your stream is very powerful, too, which I think is extremely sexy, a big turn-on, for me!"

"Thanks! Glad you like that! I'm a strong woman, and I can pee hard, when I try!"

"How did you like having my hand there, in your stream, while you were going?"

"It felt terrific, and I loved it, more than you might expect! I'll tell you a little secret that I learned, when I do it this way. See how wet my clit is? That's why it feels so good, when I do it like this! It really turns me on, if I do it just right! If it comes out higher than usual, and wets my clit, I feel like I'm going to cum, while I'm peeing! So it's worth the extra effort, crossing my legs, and pushing hard, to make it come out. And this time, your hand made it spray my clit really good, and I almost came! That's why I stopped. I didn't want to cum so soon. I'm looking forward to cumming when we're in bed, later."

"I learned how to do it with my legs crossed, like this, when I was in middle school, in Europe. The girls' toilets weren't in stalls, with doors in front of them. They just had little walls between them, and were totally open in the front, so girls walking in front of the toilets could see everything the girls on the toilets were doing. It was very embarrassing, for me."

"I didn't dare squat, like I did in the outhouse, at my country grade school, although I saw that some other girls still did it that way. I was just too shy to let other girls see me go, especially squatting, because they could see everything, when I do that, as you know! But the toilets weren't nearly as dirty as the outhouses had been. So I tried sitting down, and keeping my legs together, like this (She pulls her panties up to mid thigh, and presses her legs together, but she doesn't pee.) But sometimes it came out straight forward, like it often does, for me, and it got my legs, and even my panties, wet!" (She brushes her hands over her thighs, to her panties, to show me.)

"I tried covering my knees with my skirt, (she demonstrates with her hands), but one time my skirt got wet, when it sprayed, so I quit doing that. But I found out that if I crossed my legs, and leaned forward a little, like I just showed you, it didn't get my legs very wet, just a few drops on my bum, and my inner thighs, and I could wipe them away, easily and quickly. And nobody could see anything but my legs, while I was going, on the toilet! So that worked very well, for me."

"Now watch what happens if I cross my legs much tighter, as if I was trying to stop myself from going. Look at my right leg, way up high, where it's crossed over my left leg, and see what happens, when I start to pee."

She leans well back on the seat, with her upper thighs crossed tightly together, and I look where she tells me. I can't see her slit, or her thigh gap, which looks like it's closed, by her inner thighs. She pushes hard, and when her pee starts to come out, it spurts, in a hissing spray, forcing itself out between her closed thighs, wetting them thoroughly, and leaving lots of droplets on her cute little bum, as well as sprinkling the toilet seat.

She stops her spray, waiting for my reaction.

"Ooh, my god, that's sexy!" I say, "And you got very wet! I love it, and I want to lick you, so much!"

"Glad to hear that! That's what happens if I cross my legs too tight, like I might do, if I was trying to hold it. Instead of holding it, I would get all wet, so I don't do it that way, whether I'm trying to hold it, or trying to pee! I learned that the hard way, when I had to go real bad, one day."

"Glad you showed me! Thanks!"

She uncrosses and opens her legs, so I can begin wiping her, and the seat, so she can sit on it, without getting her bum soaked in her own pee.

"Now that I know how interested and curious you are about my peeing, I am remembering more things that I do, when I pee, for one reason or another. I never knew my peeing could turn a guy on, as much as it turns you on! I didn't know if you would like seeing my spray and hearing my hiss, when I squat or sit, with my legs open, when I have to go real bad, but I'm so glad that you do! And you think it's so-o-o sexy, instead of messy or gross!"

"Seeing you spray, with your legs open, sitting, squatting, or standing, is very exciting, and I love watching you do it. But seeing, hearing, and even feeling you do it with your legs crossed, is incredibly intimate, and makes me feel closer to you! I love it that you're sharing everything you do, with me, and I love hearing why and how you started doing it! Its fascinating!"

"Glad to hear that! Now I want to start showing you some of the other things I have sometimes done, like pressing my legs close together, when I go, that I don't think you've ever seen before. At least, you've never seen ME do it that way!" (Sly wink!)

"Ooh! That sounds very sexy! Are you going to show me all of that, tonight?"

"Yes! I already showed you how I can do it, with my legs crossed, one way, or another. Since I have such a full bladder, and plenty left, I want to show you how I do it with my legs pressed close together, but not crossed, and see if you think that's sexy."

"And then I thought you'd wipe me enough so I don't drip on the floor, we'd put a towel on the bed, and you can lick me again, like you did, earlier today. I'll probably be pretty wet, and you'll have plenty to lick, so I'm sure you'll love that!"

"I'm hot for it, and for you! Let's get started."

Dr.P

• Love 1
  • Hot 2