Girls enjoying Anal :)

2 hours ago, cheekyfe11a said:

There once was a time when I thought that "ATM" referred to Cash Dispensing Machines   

but then discovered there was another meaning Lol 😉

unnamed (1).gif

I was thought that's want to ment as well hahahahaha

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I was thought that's want to ment as well hahahahaha

I always giggle now, and sound like Peter Griffin from Family Guy whenever I go to the Ass To Mouth machine to get money

I might grow up one day - but I'm in no hurry.  Lol 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, cheekyfe11a said:

I always giggle now, and sound like Peter Griffin from Family Guy whenever I go to the Ass To Mouth machine to get money

I might grow up one day - but I'm in no hurry.  Lol 

Hahahahhahaha, iam the same way. 

• Haha 1
Guest UnabashedUser
On 5/5/2020 at 3:25 PM, cheekyfe11a said:

It blows my mind to think of how nice that would feel

To be buried balls deep in one cute girls arse as she gently rides me while her friend is wiggling her wet tongue up my arse 

Heavenly that would be I think 😋

Amazing how sensitive that girls asshole is. She can sense exactly where the cock head rim is, and thats when her rim is right on it and it's the tightest spot and thats when she reverses direction to stroke the head where it feels the best. Obviously she's been fucking hard dicks in her ass for a long time.  Very hot gif.

Guest UnabashedUser
On 5/5/2020 at 10:24 AM, cheekyfe11a said:

This gif is so hot

"Get deep in there girl"  😋

ElEn3I6.gif

That's eatin'.  That's one thing I can't get Bonnie to do but we're working it. She likes me doing it to her, but she'll only lick mine. I''m glad to get that though.

Guest UnabashedUser

https://yadi.sk/i/REqF6Jl6CIJjFQ

VIDEO Too good to keep hidden.  Really pretty girl loaded with pee. She starts with an enthusiastic handjob, then mounts a large cock, pees with the cock high inside, then removes cock while  energetically stroking it and unloads a major stream all over his balls before reinserting and finishing the fuck.

Four stars, HD quality.

https://yadi.sk/i/REqF6Jl6CIJjFQ

• 5 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser
On 5/8/2020 at 4:36 PM, cheekyfe11a said:

Fantastic pictures

I like the last one with the cum on her tight looking asshole 😉

Love the ones where the head is almost in to the rim and the rim of the asshole is about to snap shut on it. That's one of the best feelings of the whole fuck, rather like the instant you have the first squirt in her mouth as she knows you're going to nut and goes crazy on sucking it all out of you.

16 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

the instant you have the first squirt in her mouth as she knows you're going to nut and goes crazy on sucking it all out of you.

Sounds like we need a “girls enjoying oral” topic!