My last group pee outdoor. It was last New Year Eve.

I think you ladies picked the perfect place to piss, the flowers needed watering and iam betting the pots were about the right height lol. I enjoy pissing on the flowers that my wife plants hahha, sometimes we piss on them together 

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1

I certainly hope you wouldn't use a portapotty. It's way too easy to spread germs there.

Using the pot seemed so much better. I'm looking forward to you and your friends getting together again soon.

12 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I think you ladies picked the perfect place to piss, the flowers needed watering and iam betting the pots were about the right height lol. I enjoy pissing on the flowers that my wife plants hahha, sometimes we piss on them together 

Yes, everything was really perfect for a comfortable pee indeed.  :-)

Do you pee on your own flowers with your wife? Really? Why do you do this? Are you not afraid to kill or at least to spoil them? I am not blaming you, I just want to understand. I am curios about this. Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
10 hours ago, Remi said:

Nice story and a pretty resasonable place for a pee! And don't worry, those times will be back!

Thank you very much for appreciating. And thank you for your encouragement. I really hope that the situation will be normal again and people could enjoy the life as before. Thank you my friend.  :-*

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
10 hours ago, glad1 said:

I certainly hope you wouldn't use a portapotty. It's way too easy to spread germs there.

Using the pot seemed so much better. I'm looking forward to you and your friends getting together again soon.

I hate portapotty, they are disgusting especially when there are big events, but if available I use them of course. Definitely the planter was much more comfortable, but with the risk to be caught unfortunately. Not that it would be a so big problem, especially in such events where surely many other people are peeing around, but anyway, it is never such a pleasure.

And really let's hope that the situation will normalize soon, so people could go out and enjoy things again. Thanks. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
6 hours ago, Malika said:

Thanks for appreciating my story. You would have been welcome my friend.

I attach a simple drawing to describe better the situation. We peed in the short planter on the right  :-)

planters.jpg

A very nice drawing. I am glad that you made such an effort for me. I imagined these pots quite differently. I thought it was something smaller and wondered how a lot of pee people could fit there. Everything is clear now.

• Cheeky 2
22 minutes ago, martami said:

A very nice drawing. I am glad that you made such an effort for me. I imagined these pots quite differently. I thought it was something smaller and wondered how a lot of pee people could fit there. Everything is clear now.

You are welcome my dear   :-)

• Hot 1
9 hours ago, Malika said:

Yes, everything was really perfect for a comfortable pee indeed.  🙂

Do you pee on your own flowers with your wife? Really? Why do you do this? Are you not afraid to kill or at least to spoil them? I am not blaming you, I just want to understand. I am curios about this. Thanks.

Nope iam not worries about spoiling them, plus I love pissing where I shouldn't😜. My wife also enjoys pissing outside as much as possible 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2020 at 2:15 PM, Malika said:

I spent the night in a restaurant with all my group of friends and we ate a lot and above all we drank a lot of good red wine. Then we went in the main square to see the celebration at midnight and we drank again... then after the celebration my two best friends and I wanted to go to pee and then to go home. Unfortunately around the square it was crazy crowded, so no free portapotty , and too much crowd in the bars, so we decided to walk
home and we would have stopped on the way to find a good place in the alleys, in a quiet place far from the crowd, so we crossed the alleys and finally we found a widening between the blocks, like a sort of small square that seemed the perfect place, secluded, but not too dark. In the middle of the place there were two benches and some flowerpots at the side of them. We decided that it was our perfect place for a comfortable pee. The benches were offering somehow a cover and some pots were pretty short, right perfect to squat over them.
We got close to one bench and lit a cigarette, so if somebody would have appeared, at first glance he could think that we were just having a smoke break.
For this reason we also decided to pee one at a time in turns, so when one was peeing the other ones were standing close her, offering a coverage.
So my friend A. (40 yo) said that she would have done for first since she was bursting and she approached one of the short pots, pulled down her trousers
and squatted low on the plant, then started peeing very strong, I could hear the hissing of her stream. She peed really long time.
Then it was my turn, because I was very much in the need too. So, I went at the same pot and while I was preparing I noticed that the plant was completely soaked
and the power of the stream of my friend flattened down part of the plant. Anyway, it was my turn, so I took a low squat on the same pot and had a very huge pee too.
I felt extremely relieved.  The pot was now really full of pee and some overflowed outside. Now it was the turn of my other fiend L. (35 yo). She also peed in the same pot after us, but not so long as me and my friend, she was not so much in the need maybe.
Anyway after we did our things, we tossed the tissues in the trash can close to the benches and we left.
This was the last time that I had chance to pee outside all together with my best friends and who knows when it will be next time. 😞

Better soakong the fish or the plants...??? 😜

7 minutes ago, Malika said:

Well, I'd say the plants. I felt very sorry and guilty for the matter of the goldfish, instead it is normal for me to pee on plants. I find it comfortable, because this way I don't wet my shoes and also I don't leave a visible puddle behind.

However, sharing the same pissing spot with the other Ladies is definitely kinkier... I would have done the same! 💘

• Hot 1