Piss in garden - My personal story

First of all - thank you for sharing.  You have explained your feelings to us and they are very private to you. I offer my respect back to you.

We all have our own situations which have led us here. Nobody can say that they have a better reason or a worse reason for being here.  I can see that back at that time your friend laughing at you did hurt you, but now you are amongst friends who will not laugh at you.  It's wonderful that you can now enjoy being full and pissing.

We all like different things and there are many, many people who also don't like the idea of a man peeing on them.  Some love it, but I personally (and I'm a man) cannot imagine ever peeing on a woman.  I would absolutely love to have a woman dominate me and pee on me.  We are all different.

Thank you again for sharing your secrets with us.  (I hope I have written clearly enough for it to translate well).

• Like 2
1 hour ago, martami said:

Now I will describe my story, from which it all began. It is very personal.
I was 13 years old. It was June, my parents and their friends were having a barbecue. There were quite a lot of people at the party. Adults also drank beer. A friend who was a few years older than me and much taller (she was of legal age because she was drinking beer) asked me to go out and pee for the bushes in the garden, because there is a queue to the toilet and she urgently needs to pee. It surprised me a little, because I was much younger than her, but I thought that maybe she wanted someone to watch if nobody was watching because it was still bright. Once we were behind the bushes, she told me not to stand, just pee with her. I just wanted to pee a little, because I didn't drink beer, but I also squatted in front of her. As soon as she took off her panties, she immediately began to pee with a powerful stream. I couldn't even start, because I just wanted a little bit, and additionally the sight of my pissing friend impressed me. She asked me why I wasn't pissing. I replied that I would start soon, but nothing would fly. When she was finishing, I was just starting, though she was pissing for a very long time. My stream was typical for me, neither big nor small. But she laughed at me (probably because she was drunk). She said: What a small stream, like a baby. In fact he was normal, but compared to hers, tiny. After all, I felt bad like I was losing. I couldn't sleep at night and thought about it for a long time. When I met her, we never talked about this event, but I immediately remembered it. Pissing was my obsession ever since. I thought about him a lot and when I went to the toilet with someone, I tried to have a full bladder. Otherwise I didn't pee at all, so that nobody would say that I have a weak stream. Over time, it began to excite me. Now, no matter if I pee harder or another woman, it always turns me on. However, peeing still reminds me of dominance and that's why I don't like peeing men, and most of all play, where a man peeing at a woman. If I pee with a man, he would have to lose a lot. I think my story explains well where my fetish came from. Not everything can be understood, because I write through a translator - I do not know English very well. Leave comments and describe your stories, I'm very interested.

I can only guess how that affected you. After all, you were only 13.

Some years ago, I had a similar experience. I was out with a women I'd been dating about a couple weeks. We'd gone out for dinner and we'd each had at least a couple drinks. We we walking along this secluded beach when I said I needed to pee. She told me to wait as long as I could, because she'd soon need to pee, too.

Not more than fifteen minutes later she was desperate, too. We stopped and she quickly pulled down her panties (she was wearing a skirt), then squatted in front of me and immediately began to pee. I had already unzipped, but at that moment, I was probably too excited to pee. So, she was probably halfway through before I could release. Now, if you know anything about me, it's that I pee hard and have a good stream. I can usually pee more in fifteen seconds that most take a minute to do and I've yet to lose a distance contest.

So, it wasn't surprising that I finished before her. Apparently what she thought I did was tiny, even if I probably matched her for volume. But, that didn't seem to matter and she made me feel belittled, as if I wasn't worthy, even if she didn't outright laugh at me. We broke up shortly after that. 

I'm not sure if my stream is any smaller or larger now, but I don't lose any sleep over it. Maybe that's because I don't feel the need to be dominant. I can still have all the fun I want peeing with a friend.

• Like 3

Thank you for sharing this story, it is sincere and full of meaning. Don't worry for the language, all is very clear.

Well, I think it was not very kind to laugh of you, but I guess not in a bad way, she surely wanted to joke a bit.

If somebody drinks a lot of beer of course the pee stream will be big and maybe the jokes will be a bit silly.  :-)

Thanks for your contribution and keep on posting my friend.   ;-)

• Like 2

Loving reading these 'younger years' tales.  Of course they took place at a time of sexual innocence, just the simple fulfilling of a need which then led to equally innocent enjoyment again and again.

So, loving the fact that you've each come to enjoy the moment, ultimately ending up here to share with us.   Thanks again for posting.

• Agree 2
10 hours ago, Malika said:

Thank you for sharing this story, it is sincere and full of meaning. Don't worry for the language, all is very clear.

Well, I think it was not very kind to laugh of you, but I guess not in a bad way, she surely wanted to joke a bit.

If somebody drinks a lot of beer of course the pee stream will be big and maybe the jokes will be a bit silly.  🙂

Thanks for your contribution and keep on posting my friend.   😉

Malika, I can only hope you'll want to share a few beers with me.

I just hope you're not uncomfortable watching a guy good for three or four, maybe even five meters and would much rather enjoy being silly.

8 hours ago, glad1 said:

Malika, I can only hope you'll want to share a few beers with me.

I just hope you're not uncomfortable watching a guy good for three or four, maybe even five meters and would much rather enjoy being silly.

What do you mean? I don't understand.

Hi Martami! Amazing story, thank you very much for sharing!

The fact that you are nowadays always trying to pee only when your bladder is full is maybe a bit crazy, but it is one of the hottest things that I've ever read.. 🙂 For some reason I love the idea of women comparing their peeing / their pee streams, and one of biggest turn-ons for me are women that can pee a lot and who are proud of their peeing abilities, who like to show off with it and like to show other people (women, or men) how powerful and how much they can pee.

[one of the hottest peeing videos ever is a voyeur video where a boy and a girl are peeing close to each other, and first the boy comments on their pees ("..whoa, it's not possible that you pee for a longer time than me"..") and the girl just keeps pissing and says "I so win!.." and just keeps pissing on..]

@martami Thank you for sharing the story - it has obviously taken some courage to write as it has impacted you in a big way.  Hopefully you will find everyone here supportive.   It shows how important it is to thing about things before saying them.  Your friend was probably drunk and just having a little bit of a laugh and probably forgot about it as soon as you both went inside, but you have been left with feelings of inadequacy that have stayed with you into later life and have hurt you.   Hopefully you can gain some confidence by knowing that everyone pees differing volumes and differing strengths as well as some people finding it very difficult to pee in the company of others.   You were put in a position where you were not comfortable peeing anyway and so it has had an impact on you.

It sounds like it has had some positive results in that you now have some excitement from peeing.

As to being peed on - again it is very much down to the individuals involved.  Some people love to be peed on, others hate it.  The important thing is to respect each other and not expect anyone to do anything that they don't want to do.   I enjoy my wife peeing on me.  She finds it a bit weird, but is willing to indulge me sometimes.   She absolutely doesn't want to be peed on and I would never do something like that if she doesn't want it.  If she ever changed her mind, then I would happily help her experiment to see whether she likes it or not.  The key is mutual respect.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
20 hours ago, HitEmAll said:

The fact that you are nowadays always trying to pee only when your bladder is full is maybe a bit crazy, but it is one of the hottest things that I've ever read..

It's not crazy....  Martami has given a perfectly logical explanation for it.  The mind of a teenager is a very impressionable thing, wanting to be grown up, but still thinking like a child sometimes.  Trying to deal with massive changes, puberty, hormones etc. without the benefit of hindsight and experience.

it's just a perfectly valid example of how we can gradually change our behaviours based on past events and then how those behaviours become normal to us.  It's only the same as someone who once accidentally wet themselves now taking the opportunity to pee when they pass a bathroom, or for that matter someone sleeping with the lights on.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
  • 1 month later...
On 4/25/2020 at 6:58 AM, JesseP said:

My interest in pee started at an even younger age.

I lived in a close of four houses, there were three girls and three boys and we used to play out together after school and at weekends. When the boys needed to pee we would go behind a garage wall and let go there, usually with the girls watching. The girls would usually go home but one day one of the girls was at my house and needed to pee so asked my mother if she could use the toilet. No idea why but my mother refused to allow her.

She headed back to her house with me following. Instead of going to her house she went into the garage which was full of packing boxes. She got into one of the boxes, pulled her knickers down and sat with her feet up on the side of the box, legs apart with me outside the box but between her legs. Then she started peeing, she must have been bursting as it should out and hit the side of the box. That was my first sighting of a pussy and of a girl peeing, I have been addicted ever since.

Did you watch her pee again after that?