I’m Curious...

I’m curious as to how the current pandemic  has affected your pee fetish, or for that matter sexual habits in general. 

Have you found yourself with more time on your hands, have you tried anything new, or at least been tempted?  Have you found more opportunities to pee in the great outdoors if that’s your thing or to experiment behind closed doors?

If you’re a newer member have changes in your lifestyle prompted you into joining this community?

On the other hand maybe you’ve found yourself feeling anxious and less in the mood to play than normal? We’re here for you!

(I know there are a few Cvid related experiences already on the forum - just encouraging further discussion and support where needed...)

So, over to you:

• Like 3

Well, I've definitely had some changes in activity, but nothing different about my desires and interests.

Firstly, no chance of sightings outside nightclubs and pubs.  That's gone for the foreseeable.

Secondly, I've been going out cycling a bit more than normal, so I get more times when I'm out in nature and I always make sure to drink before I go and I do enjoy peeing in the great outdoors (hence the name Alfresco).  

I've also peed in places that I may not normally have done because they would be too busy.  So, whereas I would normally find a secluded place, I've been much more open because there just are less people about.  Last night I was out for a walk about 10pm and I was walking home along the pavement of what used to be a fairly busy single carriageway road, but there was no traffic.  I think I'd seen 1 car in the last five minutes.  So, I just stopped, unzipped and peed right there on the pavement next to the road.  I figured that nobody would see and if a car did approach I would hear it approaching in plenty of time because it was so quiet.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Well for me living out on a farm I can at least get outside and am still working, busy trying to get equipment ready for seeding. It's been a hindrance to me being locked down but not nearly as much as those who live in cities

This being said I do find myself feeling "bla" and not in the mood for playing as much. Iam slowly getting my curve back thanks to everyone here but it's strange how I just lost my "naughty" streak haha. The weather here is finally getting to normal spring temperatures so this helps me as well 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

I have been even hornier since lockdown and so I went on a walk which has a toilet on it and was planning to check it out and deal with my bladder and my hard cock in there. Unfortunately it was locked so I held it until I got home where I gave myself some needed relief and then I took a piss. I did the walk again another night and I now knew the safest but still fairly public to piss, so I went into a tiny cave, pulled my member out and added a river. 

Also seeing neighbours enjoying weather in more revealing clothes and a hot neighbour (mid to late 20s) in flat below out at the bins in a tank top which was threatening to release her boobs as she leaned forward. Wow. 

Lockdown has certainly made me feel hornier and my lack of a lover means I must remain with my hand as a source of relief 😌 🍆 🖐️⬆️⬇️ 💦 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

As with others, the deadened city has led me to try peeing in public for the first time, at various spots around my university campus. Today I even did so during the day, and overall it's been a great way to become a little less pee-shy. Other than that I've been unaffected though.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Good to hear the lockdown hasn't affected everyone's mood and fetish. Maybe iam the odd person out hahaha

No your not the only one.  My naughtiness has completely gone away.  Im still working. Works been stressful.  Home been stressful.  Every time we seem to try to have a naughty conversation in chat to distract us it seem someone pops in and ruins the mood before it gets started. My partner in crime hasn't been working much so I don't get a chance to talk to him.  Shit just sucks right now. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Sweets said:

Shit just sucks right now. 

Well said lol. Our oven crapped out so I've got to go replace it today. Parts are just about as much as the whole thing!

Things will get better for everyone, just gotta power thru

• Agree 1
Guest UnabashedUser

I work at home so no diff there except more televisits with supervisors, etc.

Wife's deemed a vital employee so she still has to go to work all day so no change there except she's busier than ever. 

Still comes home hot horny and filled with pee every evening. 

Not much change for us except at the grocery store where I go either at 5 am or at  midnight to avoid most of the crowds.

Cooler then too. It's 88 F here and set to be in the 90's on Tuesday.

West Texas USA>

I've been a lot hornier for one. I've been working from home, unfortunately with my roommate doing the same. It's been a good excuse to keep closed doors during work hours so I've been peeing in my room while he's only a door way. Usually been just peeing in my coffee mug which I then take and empty in the kitchen sink. I've even gotten bold sometimes and pulled my cock out in the kitchen and pissed in the sink while my roommate was working in his room. 

I'd love to go outside and pee somewhere but I live in NYC so that's out. I have had to go into my empty office a few times and decided to put the carpet to good use. I went into a conference room and peed on the wall and carpet. It's going to make meetings in there more exciting. Unfortunately I don't work with the most... intelligent people and there's been more in the office lately so I haven't had a chance to do it again.

Might play hooky and go to the park one day but those are packed more than usual during the day since everyone's not working.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

I'm trapped in anti-fetish hell with my family. Aaaaa.

Sorry to hear that - Can you never escape for a walk on your own?  If not then you'll have to have some private time in your own room or the bathroom.  

• Like 1

You can always do like I'm doing in my room. I've got a litany of bottles other receptacles that I keep around as secret urinals. At the very least you can get something with a cap and dump it in cover of night when everyone is asleep. The bathroom sink is always a great option too.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

Sorry to hear that - Can you never escape for a walk on your own?  If not then you'll have to have some private time in your own room or the bathroom.  

I have time in my own room to be alone, but I can't pee outside. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Vassal said:

You can always do like I'm doing in my room. I've got a litany of bottles other receptacles that I keep around as secret urinals. At the very least you can get something with a cap and dump it in cover of night when everyone is asleep. The bathroom sink is always a great option too.

I usually use a Gatorade bottle at night.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to get out a bit.   I went out for a run on my own this morning so I stopped between two parked cars and watered the tarmac.   Much nicer to release outdoors and there is a lot less risk of being caught at the moment.

I have been out again today in connection with work and I stopped by some garages and had an enjoyable pee behind them - all over a shelving unit that someone had dumped there.  There were some tissues behind the garage as well so I'm guessing someone else has been using the area as a toilet.

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been horny being at home.  I'm new to this site, but getting excited already.  My last outdoor was alongside my truck with the front and back door open.  I had gone out so that I could have some privacy in the truck to masturbate.  Needed a release and needed to pee before getting hard.

• Like 2