Girls peeing in adult video games or visual novels

I like pc games.  In addition to normal PC games like various strategies and RPGs I like to play adult PC games and visual novels.  Some of them involve situations where girls pee. Usually peeing girls aren't the main reason why I play those games or visual novels, and there's usually just a little bit of that content, but if they have that kind of content, I see it as a nice bonus.  Are there any other members who likeadul PC games and adult visual novels?

A few examples of games that include peeing girls:

• Some games from the Japanese company Illusion (Artificial Girl 3, Honey Select, AI Girl and some others)

In the case of adult visual novels, content with peeing girls is quite rare.  If such content is present, it is usually a few pictures of girls in the toilet here and there, mostly without an explicit shot. I would say that this fetish is not very popular with the mainstream audience of adult visual novels, but if there are not too many such scenes, or such content is avoidable, it is usually tolerated by the mainstream audience.

If there are other members who are interested in adult visual novels, I can mention visual novels where I find some peeing scenes.

• Like 1

Great topic...  Must admit an area of tech I've never got into, but maybe I should.

There have been various posts in the past in the pics section around art, computer illustration and that sort of thing - maybe you could get the odd screen grab as you come across them and share for us?

As an example, here is one post you could add to, or just create a new one...

I intended this topic more as a discussion of such games and visual novels rather than as a typical image sharing thread. So far, I haven't made any collection of such pictures of peeing girls from games and visual novels, but when I come across something again, I can share a few screens and the names of those games or visual novels in this thread.
Those games and novels can be downloaded from many discussion forums,  and in many cases it's not even piracy,  because they are developed by authors who use Patreon for funding and those visual novels are often available legally for free.
As a source for visual novels, I would recommend f95zone. They require registration (free) to view download links, but unlike many other forums, they use file sharing servers that allow fast downloads even without paid premium.  Some games or visual novels even have urination as one of the tags, but it mostly refers to content like watersport.
Normal peeing scenes in visual novels usually are not tagged in the game description, and you can find them randomly while playing those visual novels.
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
9 hours ago, LoveTheTinkle said:

There is a relatively new game called "The Beauty And The Thug", it's only partially completed, but there are already several stunningly rendered pee scenes with the young female MC.

Can you post some screenshots?

There is this French visual novel

https://www.glenat.com/zenda/6666-tome-01-9782723433839

In a few words, it's the story of Lilith coming back to Earth and triggering a war between Christian Church and Demons. It's clearly a tongue-in-the-cheek novel, with lots of humor and it is voluntarily irrespectful of religion.

At one point in the novel, forces of Hell manage to raise Lilith from being dead, she arrives, sits on the throne, orders the leader of her camp to kneel before her, open her legs and then simply says "now drink". The drawings show only her upper part so there's nothing to see here, just suggested, but I remember it being very arousing at the time.