Sports Relief (and the lockdown loo)

@sd91, love the story of peeing behind the retail park, that was somewhere that you probably couldn't get away with in normal circumstances due to volume of passers by.   Yes, the current reduced volume of people does give more options to pee places without being caught.  I usually pee when I'm out on my regular bike rides for exercise.  

As to park runs, I've often thought about joining a park run, but the ones near us all have toilets and are well marshalled, so I doubt there would be much chance of seeing anything interesting.   Love the idea of you having a social pee with two other ladies.

I once went as a spectator to a cross country run and caught two ladies peeing behind a hedge, just about 100 yards form the toilets.  I saw them go through a gap in the hedge and their heads bob down.  I walked through the gap and saw them squatting there.  I apologised for intruding and also pointed out that there were toilets.  One of them said something along the lines of "yeah but this is more convenient" so I said fair enough and left them to finish.  It was a good view as well.

I think runners are often quite relaxed about peeing outside - especially longer distance runners.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I think runners are often quite relaxed about peeing outside - especially longer distance runners.

I wouldn't disagree, I was at a small weekend music festival a year or two ago, helping a couple of mates who'd organising it.  Two of them, their wives and I ended back at an 'after party' in one of the guests' static caravans after the last night.  One of the guy's wives is a runner and as it happened was very drunk and bursting for a pee when we go to the caravan and somebody was already in the bathroom.

After a few minutes of very attractive drunken squirming (which she herself found amusing) I ventured to suggest "If all else fails, it is very dark out there, nobody would see you..." , to see what reaction I'd get.  She proceeded to open her handbag and pull out several small packet of tissues.  "Look, I'm prepared, all the time when I'm running. You wouldn't believe how many times I've peed outdoors..."

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 4/21/2020 at 9:40 PM, sd91 said:

Ah sports relief 😉

One of my favourite kinds of both sports and relief!

I saw a picture thread mention this phrase and decided to share a story, and hope that others will too 🙂 

With needing to stay indoors mostly, public urination has been different. But there are some chances. I haven't gone in the street yet though, has anyone else? Yesterday during a lunchtime run, I jogged by a now closed retail park. Looking behind the stores, close to the road, you can see the stock entrances which have big metal shutters and large bins. These can be seen by the road but thats 10 metres away behind a mesh fence! I decided this was perfect, and as I jogged over to the back of the Primark store, I looked towards the road, the footpath at least was empty and sneaked behind a big metal bin. Facing the store I look for signs of life and see none apart from a CCTV camera. This place is deserted and its pointed more over the stock entrance, and the bins are to the left of that, so I turn around. Facing the bin and the road I squat down and slide my black yoga pants and little coral coloured briefs at the same time, and get comfortable, pressing gently down on my bladder with my left hand and at the same time tilting my pussy up.

Before long, I begin weeing quite strongly, having forced myself quite hard to go in quite a daring place! Quite a strong hiss of clear piss emanates from my vagina, and I lift my loose fitting coral t shirt with my free hand, revealing my very short strawberry blonde strip. I don't know why but I wanted to piss up the bin and that caused quite a bit of splashback that I felt on my feet and arms, so I pushed harder on my bladder to do a real spray, then redirected my stream by pushing in and down, instead of in and up. I must have been pissing for little over 10 seconds when it died down. I thought I'd last longer with all the coffee and water, but when I looked at the puddle I realised I'd emptied out a lot! My puddle was around my feet and spattered with splashmarks, and the puddle was forming a little river running under the wheels of the bin and when I stood up and started readjusting my lower half covered by the bin, I realise it was running towards the fence and would eventually get to the footpath near the main road. Nobody was coming still apart from cars driving past, who if they were staring at me instead of the road, would have saw me jog towards the bin and behind it, and also saw my face as I was half standing behind it to fix myself back up. A little naughty but nobody would stop, and maybe not even see? 😉I had no pockets for tissues so I just pulled everything straight back up!

Back before everything got cancelled, I used to go to Parkrun, you may have heard of their weekly running events. I didn't wee outside at them much as they have people monitoring the race but I ended up weeing behind a storage building with two other women at one of them after seeing 5, 6, 7 men weeing in the bushes before the start. The toilets at the park had been closed for repairs! I used to wee in various bushes on other Parkruns by myself too about 4 or 5 times, but being very discrete. and given I used to go most weeks that isn't often. I can share these next!!!

I like the pun on sport relief, and also like the images it gives! Glad you had a relaxing wee. Hope your knickers weren't too damp afterwards!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

That was a great sounding pee @sd91.  Bet there was a decent puddle that you left.

This morning, I was out on my bike I passed a row of rented garages and one of them was open and empty.  I rode my bike into the garage, leaned it against the wall and peed a sizeable puddle onto the concrete floor.   

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 5/26/2020 at 3:41 AM, sd91 said:

https://sndup.net/6s44

Next lockdown loo I found. Whilst jogging I went through a housing estate and down an alleyway with filled bins packed into it. It leads to an open car park so during broad daylight I walked down and in the middle squatted between two bins for a sneaky wee. Lucky nobody walked past as they would've seen the puddle even if they hadn't seen me make it. I was weeing quite hard in this one as you can hear in the audio, trying to relieve myself before anyone turns up.

God, these audio clips are the fucking hottest. You are far and away my favorite user on this forum.

I went to follow my ex son in law in a 10k a few years ago, there were loads of women squatting and peeing in the long grass at the start. Sadly I couldn't show any interest as I had family around.

• Like 3
  • 5 weeks later...
15 hours ago, sd91 said:

https://www.sndup.net/4vhv/two+girls+weeing+in+the+park.mp3

Me and my friend Jo were in the park recently having a few drinks. I've peed with Joanna in a quiet village street before whilst in Thailand with her, and she was much more reluctant back then. Ive shared that story before, shes slim, blonde haired, blue eyed and kind of posh but sweet looking 😉 

With the two pints each of cider consumed, the lack of toilets in this quite small park in terms of places to sit but with lots of woodland made the decision to wee in a bush easy for her. After I had been for a piss once she asked if she could come with me the second time, I went, so we sneaked off into the trees and relieved ourselves amongst the vegetation.

She was quite cautious still so I didn't draw much attention to what we were doing. I bought a pack of wipes with me and walked through a big bush and pointed to a very tight area surrounded on all sides with bushes. I turned around and dropped into a squat taking my white panties with it, with her following suit but facing me, me in my green summer dress, and her in her white summer dress with roses on. We were in a very tight space that was really concealed, but the two discarded tissues suggested to me what this spot was used for... As she shuffled in her squat to take her white lacy panties off, I began weeing a steady clear stream and rested my hand on my landing strip to gently aim over the leaves I was weeing over. When she was fully comfortable I caught a glimpse of her shaven pussy and nicely sized lips (not too big!) and flicked my eyes up and around, noticing she had saw my own pussy too. With that, her own stream of urine began flowing, a strong gush of yellow piss started spraying over the leaves and vegetation. I got very turned on seeing this and smelling her piss in the air! She looked down at her own flow once she begun and shifted her hips back slightly. We finished around the same time, and as I wiped myself down she made a 'psst' noise to get my attention and I shared her a wipe whilst I was still squatted. As we got up we began talking so I cut that from the recording, but we walked back out again. We giggled a bit over going to get another drink! 😄

It was a quiet park but I guess if you saw us coming from those trees, you'd probably guess what we had been up to. I could feel my toes were a bit damp as we got out, and that made me feel wet all over again... We then went to go and buy another cider from a nearby bar and sat down again in our old spot before heading off home our separate ways.

Hot audio

Edited by MC Cumzy

sd91, Thank you so much for describing the activity that goes with your recordings. Since I am blind, I can use my imagination to go with the wonderful
audio sounds that you provide.
Thank you for sharing!!
I will listen to any other recordings you choose to provide!!