Peeing on the doormat

Wow i like this very much. Thanks for describing it. The thought that just struck you like 'hey i could pee there'. That thinking process is so hot. Plus the neighbor getting mad when he discovered it thinking it was done by some guys was quite funny. Thats some sort of karma for him acting like he does towards you when drunk haha.

• Agree 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2020 at 2:37 PM, martami said:

1470/5000

I have a story that I didn't tell anyone because it could have unpleasant consequences for me. However, I read stories in this forum that inspired me so that I dared and set up an account, mainly to describe this story. I see there are people in this forum who will understand me and will not judge me.
The story took place last year. I have a male neighbor about 60l quite fat. If he's sober, he doesn't notice me, and when he's drunk he likes to accost me and tell dirty jokes. It is very unpleasant for me.
Late in the evening I returned from a party where I had a few beers. I really wanted to pee, but I could come home. However, when I was passing by the neighbor's house, I suddenly thought I would take revenge on him. There was no one on the street. We also do not have city monitoring, so I crouched over his doormat and emptied the entire bladder. The wiper soaked my urine, and a puddle was formed around. It was very pleasant for me, as I teased my neighbor with my own body. Piss then was like an orgasm for me. However, there were also bad consequences because on the second day around 6 am a neighbor's scream woke me up. I was very sleepy, and he shouted: These bad guys! How stinks! Probably a few pissing! Who saw it?! etc. He suspected everyone, but not me 😉
I know I did the wrong thing, but it was pleasant. I don't know if I would dare pee on the doormat without drinking alcohol.

However, naughty is funny, my Friend... 😍

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...