Peeing on the doormat

Why should he get away with being rude and abusing you when he is drunk? 

The alcohol gives him false confidence, but when sober he has not the decency or manners to apologise.

What you did was a way to literally  "let go"  your frustration at the way he treats you.

You are entitled to feel good afterwards.

I admire your restraint as others might have left something more solid on his mat.

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

Firstly thanks for posting - and on this forum there will be no judging - this is a safe, friendly and supportive place.

I think I probably would have done exactly the same thing in your position, I love the picture in my imagination of you doing it too.  The fact that he suspected everyone probably tells him there are plenty of people he has upset over the years, not just you.

Thank you for sharing.  Your secret is safe with us.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, martami said:

I see there are people in this forum who will understand me and will not judge me.

We pride ourselves on being non-judgemental and friendly here and have rules against anyone being down on anyone else.

Also - as perhaps you have noticed - many of us here are into what is often called naughty peeing, basically peeing in naughty places. Personally I love stories and true accounts, as well as pics and vids, of girls doing this. My avatar is itself a clue to that.

So thank you for your account. It was much appreciated.

And welcome to the forum.

2 hours ago, martami said:

I know I did the wrong thing, but it was pleasant.

The guy was being a regular asshole and got what he deserved. Under the circumstances I don't think what you did was wrong at all. 

And it is kind of funny how he imagines a bunch of drunken guys did it without for a moment suspecting you.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

I think you were very restrained - I would have sat and peed on his sofa!

Thank you for the good word. However, you wouldn't be able to pee on the sofa imperceptibly. In addition, I would not be able to pee with a man 😊

• Hot 1

Welcome @martami, Good to have you here.

I am another of the people who love the idea of naughty peeing - especially peeing by women.  It sounds to me like a perfect response to his behaviour.  You got your feeling of revenge but nobody was truly harmed.   It is only pee and a bucket of water would soon clear it up.  In any case, if you had been out drinking it would be dilute and not smell much.

I love the idea of you squatting right on his doorstep, knowing that he most likely is inside whilst you are freely watering his door mat.  You must have felt a mix of adrenaline from the risk, satisfaction from the revenge and probably be turned on by the naughtiness.  

Was this a one off, or do you generally like to pee places other than the toilet?

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Welcome @martami, Good to have you here.

I am another of the people who love the idea of naughty peeing - especially peeing by women.  It sounds to me like a perfect response to his behaviour.  You got your feeling of revenge but nobody was truly harmed.   It is only pee and a bucket of water would soon clear it up.  In any case, if you had been out drinking it would be dilute and not smell much.

I love the idea of you squatting right on his doorstep, knowing that he most likely is inside whilst you are freely watering his door mat.  You must have felt a mix of adrenaline from the risk, satisfaction from the revenge and probably be turned on by the naughtiness.  

Was this a one off, or do you generally like to pee places other than the toilet?

My urine on the doormat was definitely diluted because I drank a lot, but after a few hours on a warm night (it was June), the soaked wiper could stink a little. I like to pee outdoors, especially when I have a full bladder. However, during the plague, my options are limited.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, martami said:

1470/5000

I have a story that I didn't tell anyone because it could have unpleasant consequences for me. However, I read stories in this forum that inspired me so that I dared and set up an account, mainly to describe this story. I see there are people in this forum who will understand me and will not judge me.
The story took place last year. I have a male neighbor about 60l quite fat. If he's sober, he doesn't notice me, and when he's drunk he likes to accost me and tell dirty jokes. It is very unpleasant for me.
Late in the evening I returned from a party where I had a few beers. I really wanted to pee, but I could come home. However, when I was passing by the neighbor's house, I suddenly thought I would take revenge on him. There was no one on the street. We also do not have city monitoring, so I crouched over his doormat and emptied the entire bladder. The wiper soaked my urine, and a puddle was formed around. It was very pleasant for me, as I teased my neighbor with my own body. Piss then was like an orgasm for me. However, there were also bad consequences because on the second day around 6 am a neighbor's scream woke me up. I was very sleepy, and he shouted: These bad guys! How stinks! Probably a few pissing! Who saw it?! etc. He suspected everyone, but not me 😉
I know I did the wrong thing, but it was pleasant. I don't know if I would dare pee on the doormat without drinking alcohol.

Great story....do what feels good, glad u shared it with us.

Hip hip hooray for pee play / orgasm.

open up open up with pee and words and u will feel free!

13 minutes ago, martami said:

I like to pee outdoors, especially when I have a full bladder. However, during the plague, my options are limited.

Do you get to go out for walks alone for your daily exercise?   I guess it depends on restrictions in your particular location, but in the UK we can exercise on our own or with family from the same household.  That gives options for peeing outdoors - especially as most of the parks have their toilets closed at the current time.   I peed by the side of a closed toilet in a park when I was out for a bike ride the other day.  A young woman walking past had a very clear view of what I was doing.

5 minutes ago, peelover38 said:

Great story....do what feels good, glad u shared it with us.

Hip hip hooray for pee play / orgasm.

open up open up with pee and words and u will feel free!

Thank you for the kind words. I have a story from a few years ago that started my fetish, but I was actually a child, so I don't know if this story is right. There are no pedophile themes, but I'm a little afraid to describe it.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Do you get to go out for walks alone for your daily exercise?   I guess it depends on restrictions in your particular location, but in the UK we can exercise on our own or with family from the same household.  That gives options for peeing outdoors - especially as most of the parks have their toilets closed at the current time.   I peed by the side of a closed toilet in a park when I was out for a bike ride the other day.  A young woman walking past had a very clear view of what I was doing.

In our case, despite the epidemic, you'll get a ticket for pissing in a public place. I would not like him to see me during such a piss, because not everyone is open to it. I have a small plot next to the house, but it is clearly visible from the neighbors, so I can pee there only after dark. Sometimes I pee, but too often I can't not to destroy the plants.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, martami said:

Thank you for the kind words. I have a story from a few years ago that started my fetish, but I was actually a child, so I don't know if this story is right. There are no pedophile themes, but I'm a little afraid to describe it.

Like many other people, I would like to read about it - if you would like to tell.  I understand your concerns, you are being very wise.

I remembered there being something in the site rules and I've just checked - "References to events/memories whilst you were a minor may be acceptable if they are not sexual. For example, recalling that you first noticed your interest in pee around age 15 is acceptable, a story involving two minors peeing on each other is not."

But it very much is your choice - no pressure to share something you'd rather keep to yourself.

32 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Like many other people, I would like to read about it - if you would like to tell.  I understand your concerns, you are being very wise.

I remembered there being something in the site rules and I've just checked - "References to events/memories whilst you were a minor may be acceptable if they are not sexual. For example, recalling that you first noticed your interest in pee around age 15 is acceptable, a story involving two minors peeing on each other is not."

But it very much is your choice - no pressure to share something you'd rather keep to yourself.

I don't know how many people would like to read about it. I will wait for the reaction. If there are several interested, I will write. There are no illegal acts, only my emotions as a minor.

Well first off iam sorry you have to put up with such an asshole for a neighbor. I actually quite enjoyed how you got revenge on him, serves him right 

Secondly thanks for sharing with us. As mentioned we are a great group of people who don't judge others. I hope you feel better by sharing this with us

9 hours ago, martami said:

It's ok if you don't want to share it, if your not comfortable with it.

how would it be if you would share it and opened up and openly could talk about it here?  

To my experience you can share anything here, its not judgemental here. No matter what the story or age or preference.

Wish u all the best,

grtz

On 4/21/2020 at 6:37 AM, martami said:

1470/5000

I have a story that I didn't tell anyone because it could have unpleasant consequences for me. However, I read stories in this forum that inspired me so that I dared and set up an account, mainly to describe this story. I see there are people in this forum who will understand me and will not judge me.
The story took place last year. I have a male neighbor about 60l quite fat. If he's sober, he doesn't notice me, and when he's drunk he likes to accost me and tell dirty jokes. It is very unpleasant for me.
Late in the evening I returned from a party where I had a few beers. I really wanted to pee, but I could come home. However, when I was passing by the neighbor's house, I suddenly thought I would take revenge on him. There was no one on the street. We also do not have city monitoring, so I crouched over his doormat and emptied the entire bladder. The wiper soaked my urine, and a puddle was formed around. It was very pleasant for me, as I teased my neighbor with my own body. Piss then was like an orgasm for me. However, there were also bad consequences because on the second day around 6 am a neighbor's scream woke me up. I was very sleepy, and he shouted: These bad guys! How stinks! Probably a few pissing! Who saw it?! etc. He suspected everyone, but not me 😉
I know I did the wrong thing, but it was pleasant. I don't know if I would dare pee on the doormat without drinking alcohol.

I mean that's not punishment.  If some girl pissed on my property I'd drink it then fuck her!

4 minutes ago, martami said:

I meant that my neighbor didn't know it was me. He thought it was a boy pissing at his door.

Oh OK.  If I Knew a girl (over 18 of course) was pissing at my house I would be so beyond turned on!  Ask my wife, LOL!

22 hours ago, martami said:

In our case, despite the epidemic, you'll get a ticket for pissing in a public place. I would not like him to see me during such a piss, because not everyone is open to it. I have a small plot next to the house, but it is clearly visible from the neighbors, so I can pee there only after dark. Sometimes I pee, but too often I can't not to destroy the plants.

Sounds like you've got to be very careful in your area regarding getting a ticket.   Although it is possible that you could get a fine or a ticket here, it is fairly easy to find a place to pee where you don't get spotted and as long as people don't go peeing where it will cause offence to others, then it is usually overlooked.

I've seen police walking right past people peeing on a Friday or Saturday evening when the pubs and clubs are busy.  Also, if out in a park or country location then a discrete pee in the bushes isn't likely to cause anyone to be too bothered.

If you want to indulge yourself, then be careful to find a quiet location with no cameras and watch out for police.  

I appreciate your story. You have my full understanding. Your story and mine have something in common. We both did something that basically is not very nice or let's say wrong, but in that specific situation seemed to us the best thing to do and maybe it was right so  ;-)

So, nothing to judge, nothing to blame. I understand your feelings because sometimes I felt a bit ashamed too for what I did, and some people reacted bad when I told my story, but we should think that it was just an experience, a bit funny, a bit crazy...  nothing too bad after all.

Thank you and way to go  ;-)

• Like 2
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, Malika said:

I appreciate your story. You have my full understanding. Your story and mine have something in common. We both did something that basically is not very nice or let's say wrong, but in that specific situation seemed to us the best thing to do and maybe it was right so  😉

So, nothing to judge, nothing to blame. I understand your feelings because sometimes I felt a bit ashamed too for what I did, and some people reacted bad when I told my story, but we should think that it was just an experience, a bit funny, a bit crazy...  nothing too bad after all.

Thank you and way to go  😉

I haven't read many comments about your story yet, but I don't understand why anyone should criticize you. You were in urgent need and did what you had to do. Besides, you didn't ruin the expensive floor. The gold fish also did nothing, because they are fed every day, so the owner the next day noticed that the water is stale and replaced it. Don't worry about the criticism, you didn't do anything wrong. I deliberately peered on my neighbor's doormat, although I could have gone elsewhere, but I don't care. Be healthy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, martami said:

I haven't read many comments about your story yet, but I don't understand why anyone should criticize you. You were in urgent need and did what you had to do. Besides, you didn't ruin the expensive floor. The gold fish also did nothing, because they are fed every day, so the owner the next day noticed that the water is stale and replaced it. Don't worry about the criticism, you didn't do anything wrong. I deliberately peered on my neighbor's doormat, although I could have gone elsewhere, but I don't care. Be healthy.

Thank you for your support. About blaming i was not referring to this forum, since basically pee matters are appreciated here. I was referring about comments about people over the years, since this experience happened many year ago and talking with people I have been blamed sometimes.

I appreciate your understanding. You understand that it was something made by the big need and no alternatives. Also in your case, you could have done differently, but there were good reason behind your action, so I think that your neighbor deserved that little revenge from you. So, you are right when you say that you don't care. You know what? I think I would have done exactly the same. ;-)

• Like 3