Guys pissing (on girls) (Discussion)

"Guys. Guys with their cocks out. Guys with their cocks out, gripping them in their hands. Guys with a burning need to let go, to feel the relief as strong rivers of piss gush out of their cock which, by the way, they’re holding. Guys doing something raw and primal and urgent. Something solo, something dirty. Oh, and did I mention that while they’re doing it they’re holding their dick? The visible, physical release of their piss. The Force of it coming out of their cock."

The above text comes from a woman who is very vivid, detailed, and explicitly explaining why she likes to be pissed on by a guy (during sex), and how much she particularly enjoys the sight of the guys pissing on her.

Even if the text actually refers to pissing during a sexual act, I think the woman has, surprisingly precisely, put into words, how I feel and experience my own pissing, and that of other guys (which I can see).

Everyone who has rushed towards a urinal, knows the power, rawness, and dirtiness, that is often associated with pissing, and so well put into words by her. Headless in the need to finally be able to piss.

On the other hand, perhaps not everyone can understand, the other aspect that she so often mentioned and felt to be exciting, that the men hold their cock in their hands when pissing.
As I frankly admit, however, is precisely this aspect that she describes so well, one of the decisive moments, why I experience pissing together with other guys on urinals and in public as so special: "They're holding their dick".

You can read the original article HERE

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 4/19/2020 at 3:17 PM, Lovegolden95 said:

I love the article i just love it when a man is desperate and the first thing he does is do the pee dance and hold his dick i love it when a man bladder is full and he bout to burst and he look at me sad with puppy dog eyes with his dick in his pants while asking can he pee on me then whips his dick out real fast and pee real hard on my Dcups and my opened mouth and then spurts up my nose and forehead and i loved when she spoke about a man cumming and peeing at the same time i use to make sure my ex was on a full bladder when i sucked him i would let his dick soak in my mouth till he got hard then i would suck until his nut out until he peed down my throat

O iam sure you wouldn't have to much trouble finding a man to do that with you😜. Especially because it sounds like you sure take care of your boyfriends 

• Love 1
  • 4 months later...
On 4/19/2020 at 5:17 PM, Lovegolden95 said:

I love the article i just love it when a man is desperate and the first thing he does is do the pee dance and hold his dick i love it when a man bladder is full and he bout to burst and he look at me sad with puppy dog eyes with his dick in his pants while asking can he pee on me then whips his dick out real fast and pee real hard on my Dcups and my opened mouth and then spurts up my nose and forehead and i loved when she spoke about a man cumming and peeing at the same time i use to make sure my ex was on a full bladder when i sucked him i would let his dick soak in my mouth till he got hard then i would suck until his nut out until he peed down my throat

There are a lot of guys here who are into wetting and I'm sure a lot of them would love to take orders from you.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/19/2020 at 2:17 PM, Lovegolden95 said:

VERY HOT! I'D LOVE TO BE THAT GUY!