Sightings from a few years ago

5 hours ago, Alfresco said:

@pwpj, Very hot sightings.   The girl with the play suit - did she have a bra on under the suit or were her breasts set free for viewing as well?

I think she had on a white bra. I did once see a girl in a playsuit with no bra peeing - I'll post the story another time.

• Like 2
On 4/17/2020 at 2:52 PM, pwpj said:

This time of year is normally fruitful for peeing in the park season starting... as we are missing out this year, I am looking up old sightings from previous years that I didn't post at the time.

This one is from 2015.

Well I went for a walk today and was rewarded with some excellent sightings! I didn't think it would be productive as it had been quite cold today in comparison to other days but I fancied the fresh air anyway.

So walking down I found a group of teenagers sitting drinking cans of beer in the grass. Actually I walked right past them and I was lucky enough to get a glimpse up the skirt of one girl who was a cute brunette who wore turquoise lacey knickers! And I didn't think I'd be lucky enough to see them a second time.... but I went into the bushes and waited. After about ten minutes this girl stood up and started walking towards the bushes, I quickly moved backwards so she wouldn't walk straight into me! She entered the bushy area and looked around for cover, she obviously thought there wasn't enough as she then moved backwards towards me. Shit!! i thought, I quickly and (I hoped) quietly moved backwards through the bushes. She looked behind a few bushes and after a while settled on one which she obviously was happy with. She was about probably late teens, 5ft2, with shoulder length blonde hair, a curvy figure, probably about a 34C She pulled her skirt up and hooked her thumbs into her knickers, then spent a while figuring out exactly where to squat (which gave ample time for me to admire her beautiful thighs and arse!) before pulling her knickers down to her knees, squatting in a high squat and releasing a hissing stream into the ground. After she finished, she could be seen grimacing as she tried to push, and a bit more dribbled out. Obviously wanted to be completely empty before going back. She pulled out a tissue, wiped herself thoroughly and pulled her knickers back up before heading back outside.

Wow, I thought I'd hit the jackpot right there. Given how sparsely populated the park was I figured I might wait around a bit to see if any of the other people in the group needed a wee. On the girl's return another girl stood up and pointed towards the bushes, the blonde girl then nodded and pointed towards them and to the right. Bingo! This girl and another headed towards the bushes, entered and turned in my direction but the first girl seemed in too much of a hurry to bother about cover. She was in her early twenties with brown hair, a pretty pert arse and probably a 32D. She was also wearing a full body playsuit and was desperately wriggling around like nobody's business trying to get it undone but was having trouble with the zip. Her friend offered to help - she had brown curly hair halfway down her back, quite slim, and wore a blue summery dress and tights. The first girl was really fidgety and I could hear her saying "I'm fucking desperate for a piss, I need to piss like a fucking racehorse!!" in a Somerset accent, whilst the second girl was trying to undo her zip. "It's going to come out!" Finally they got it undone, the girl tore her playsuit off and pulled her pink knickers down , then squatted low down and let loose a massive stream which went on and on. I could see her knickers had a small damp patch where she had dribbled. The other girl, having finished helping her friend, walked towards me and I got a perfect view. She lifted up her skirt to reveal tights covering a white thong (boo) which she pulled right down to her ankles. She gingerly squatted down and I got a perfect view of her private area. She had a tight arsehole leading down to a cute slit covered in quite a bit of hair especially at the front. She was obviously trying to go but she couldn't get started. After a while a small trickle started coming out, then died. She was concentrating hard and another dribble came out, then it too died. After a third attempt the trickle turned into a stream which went on and on, obviously releasing significant bladder pressure. I was surprised, given how much she obviously needed to empty her bladder, that she was not more obviously desperate beforehand. Perhaps she has a big bladder! When she finished she pulled her thong and tights up as one, and then put her hand down the back of her tights to position her thong between her arse cheeks, then wiped herself through her tights (obviously mopping up the drips with her underwear). She pulled her dress down and went to catch up with her friend who needed her zip doing up.

Wow, I was in heaven. I thought my luck was up so I started to head back home and what do they say about good things coming in threes?

As I'm walking down back towards home the light is fading and the timing is perfect. A blonde girl stands up from a group of about half a dozen and heads to the bushes, which are to my left. She enters about 50 yards ahead of me, I'm just next to another entrance so I dart in and tiptoe up. I can see she's very skinny and quite tall, probably about 5'10", wearing tight black trousers and a grey hoodie. Very small boobs, i'd be surprised if an A cup, shoulder length blonde hair and very cute. Late teens. She looked like she was some sort of shop worker who'd come out drinking after her shift. Her black trousers were quite high-waisted and she pulled them down to reveal a pair of red short-type knickers, which she also pulled down, showing a slightly hairy slit - it looked like she'd shaved but not bothered recently. She squatted down, I could see her fine figure, and started to do her wee into the ground. It built up momentum and she seemed to get a splash on her shoes as she quickly moved her right foot. I got a good view from behind and could see that some was dribbling back and dripping from her inner thighs and arse cheeks. When she finished she stood up and got some tissues out of her hoodie pocket, she wiped her slit quickly and then wiped underneath to wipe her arse cheeks. She dropped the tissue behind her and then seemed to run had hand over herself as she moved it back to pull up her knickers and trousers. A wonderful sighting.

Piss shouldnt be wiped.  If I saw her doing that I would inform her of this then offer to use my tongue.  

• Like 1