Once peed in a goldfish bowl at house party

7 minutes ago, rajpatel1993 said:

Approximately what was the volume of how much you peed into the goldfish bowl?

Very difficult question. How could I know. :-D Consider two adult girls who have not been peeing for some hours and held their pee after drinking pretty much alcohol...  :-D  I can tell you that our pee streams were both very powerful and lasted long time. As a tentative I could tell you that adding my pee with my friend's pee you could have easily reached something like 1,5 liters. After both peed, the bowl was full up to the top.

• Hot 1
4 minutes ago, rajpatel1993 said:

What kind of bladder capacity would you find impressive?

Sorry, I don't think too much about capacities. I don't know. Maybe two liters for one person alone would be very impressive. But it is not my matter, sorry. Ask other questions if you have and I answer gladly, but not numbers please. I don't know.

• Hot 1
2 minutes ago, glad1 said:

Besides filling a goldfish bowl, where are other places you like to pee?

Well, usually when I am outside and no toilet available I am used to pee on a potted plant or on short flowers. It is very comfortable for me, because this way I avoid to splash drops on my shoes and to leave a gross puddle behind.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
1 minute ago, glad1 said:

Peeing outside is always the preference for me, as well. But, what's wrong with leaving a gross (as in large) puddle?

bigpuddle_84247.jpg

Well, the problem is that it is a bit gross especially in the city, in a nice place, it is not nice for people who could walk close, to see a pee puddle on the ground. Instead if I pee in the flower pot I don't leave anything visible for other people and in addition I keep my shoes and ankles dry.

• Like 1
Just now, glad1 said:

I guess I don't spend enough time in a city. And, when I'm there, I always try to find a park or some other place where people aren't always walking by.

Well, in some cities there are not so many parks or green areas. For me it is very comfortable to pee in a flower pot if available. Of course if not, I can pee also on the ground, no problem, but I prefer the flower.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
1 minute ago, Malika said:

Well, in some cities there are not so many parks or green areas. For me it is very comfortable to pee in a flower pot if available. Of course if not, I can pee also on the ground, no problem, but I prefer the flower.

Do you ever get out of the city and find park and green areas you can enjoy? I sometimes like going to shore so I can pee in the ocean.

shoresiderelief_89778.jpg

• Hot 1
3 minutes ago, glad1 said:

Do you ever get out of the city and find park and green areas you can enjoy? I sometimes like going to shore so I can pee in the ocean.

shoresiderelief_89778.jpg

Yes of course it happens sometimes, but not very often. I stay mostly in the city.

• Hot 1