Once peed in a goldfish bowl at house party

1 hour ago, WetDreamer said:

What about the goldfish?

Well, I guess he was not very happy to receive the pee of two girls in his bowl. Anyway, when finally we left the room we didn't mind about it, so I don't know what happened to it.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
7 hours ago, matt2 said:

Great story...would have loved to know what happened to the fish though. Would it have been an option to make an endless loop, drinking each other's pee? 😉

Thanks for appreciating my experience. I don't know what happened after, I hope the poor fish survived :-(

Your option was not an option...  it is a disgusting idea for me to drink the pee of my friend. :-)

• Hot 1

Very hot story ! In order not to damage some wooden floor (which would have been naughty), you pissed in the glodfish bowl, which was also super naughty, maybe naughtier even ! If you have other stories of the sort, we'd be happy to read them, that one was super sexy.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, expererg said:

Very hot story ! In order not to damage some wooden floor (which would have been naughty), you pissed in the glodfish bowl, which was also super naughty, maybe naughtier even ! If you have other stories of the sort, we'd be happy to read them, that one was super sexy.

Thank you very much for your appreciation. It is just an old memory of something silly that you do when you are young :-)

• Hot 1
7 hours ago, rajpatel1993 said:

Maybe a male goldfish would have enjoyed the experience more....

Ah tricky boy! :-D  Well, I hope so. Surely it doesn't happen very often to a goldfish to see two beautiful shaved vaginas so close to him :-D :-D :-D

• Hot 1
49 minutes ago, Karol said:

Didn't anyone notice that there were water in the aquarium? Since you were so pissed, the difference was probably visible. The color of the water has probably changed too.

Well, maybe the day after somebody noticed something, I don't know. But surely not that night.

The color of the water was somehow crystal clear before and it turned light yellow after we both peed in it. Yes, the difference was surely visible and also the level inside the bowl was much higher than before.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
20 minutes ago, Malika said:

Well, maybe the day after somebody noticed something, I don't know. But surely not that night.

The color of the water was somehow crystal clear before and it turned light yellow after we both peed in it. Yes, the difference was surely visible and also the level inside the bowl was much higher than before.

I think it was a very small aquarium, since the water color has changed?  I would like to see the whole situation, it's very exciting 😉

8 minutes ago, Karol said:

I think it was a very small aquarium, since the water color has changed?  I would like to see the whole situation, it's very exciting 😉

It was not an aquarium, it was just a simple fish bowl, more or less like the one attached here

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpeg

• Hot 1
7 minutes ago, Malika said:

It was not an aquarium, it was just a simple fish bowl, more or less like the one attached here

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpeg

Your answer is more accurate than I could have imagined 😉 I wonder if the fish survived. What do you think

47 minutes ago, Karol said:

Your answer is more accurate than I could have imagined 😉 I wonder if the fish survived. What do you think

This is a good question. Honestly I don't know what happened to him. I hope he survived, despite surely he was not very happy to receive the pee of two girls in his little bowl. What about your opinion? Any chance for him?

• Hot 1