Relief at the Urinal (Story)

I had been driving on the highway for three hours now, with a very full bladder, and no sign of a gas station or store to relieve myself at. I constantly have to be aware of any pee trying to come out, and push it back in with force, since I can’t release it yet. Finally, I see a sign for a gas station, which is four miles ahead. I think I wouldn’t have held back any longer than five miles! Once I pulled into the parking lot of the gas station, I sprinted into the gas station, and into it’s restroom. The restroom had one toilet and one urinal, facing in opposite directions. In the hurry I was in, I chose to use the urinal. I hurried over, desperately undid my pants, and revealed my tool. Seconds after my penis was pulled out, my stream was almost at the exit. Then, a wide stream of urine rushed out of my pee hole and into the urinal. The relief I got was amazing. It felt very good to finally let out all the piss I had stored in my bladder. The stream continued for 20 seconds, before becoming weaker, slowing down its freedom from my cock head. The small stream turned into quick spurts, some dribbles, and then finally droplets. One last drop peaked out of my dick lips, and landed in the porcelain urinal below. I was done. I then flushed, washed my hands, got back into my car, and started to drive again.

• Hot 1