Ask me anything!

I thought it would be fun to make a thread where people could ask me anything. Im not sure if this is the right section for this but Im open to questions about pee or anything really so i thought it would be maybe not for general? Sorry if im wrong!

So, ask me anything xD

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Craggles said:

Hi Riley

You say you're shy so have you had any pee experiences?

If not what's the 1st thing you would do if someone took your shyness away 

I'm a little confused about what your asking so I'm going to try and answer but if I'm answering the wrong question please let me know and I will answer better😂

I'm definitely very scared of society and how people will react if I do something slightly out of the ordinary so if I do anything pee related, I try and make sure No one will see me or find me. Unfortunately a lot of times I don't really get a choice because my bladder is very small and I have a really hard time holding it for long durations of time. So I have had pee experiences unintentionally in places where my shyness would take effect but a lot of them are very embarrassing and idk if I want to tell those stories and idk if people want to hear some of them. I'm sorry they are just.... Not the best. Luckily i think I'm good at mapping at where bathrooms are and going whenever I possibly can so usually I'm ok, but sometimes, I'm not. 

To answer your second question, I can't really think of a world where I am not like how I am. It's just kind of ingrained into me and I don't really know how to imagine myself as a bold, daring person, who doesn't care about society. The way I kind of thought about this was thinking like I could do whatever and society would be ok with it. Idk really how to describe that. But my answer isn't really that clear. I'm sorry. I would really want to do something with someone else. I honestly don't really know what that thing would be or who it would be but if I could get away with anything and asking anything, that's more of the direction I would go. 

I'm really sorry if these responses were confusing, I'm really tired😅🤦

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I'm going to be greedy and ask two questions, a clean and a pee related one...

- First of all, in all walks of life, who inspires you most, who's your biggest role model and what aspects of their life inspire you?

Now I think Craggles has asked pretty much the same question as me on the pee front, so I'll change the slant on mine - I can completely understand in your answer the fears of being caught, the potential humiliation and social impacts. Consequently the negative pressure we put ourselves under, the shyness.  So, I'd like you to try and put all the 'real world' constraints aside...  If you were writing a fictional book with yourself as the main character, or just lay on your bed and daydreaming that anything were possible, that anything you wanted to could happen..... 

- In you wildest dreams what would be your pee scenario / place / circumstance, who (if anyone) else would be involved?

• Like 2
On 4/9/2020 at 11:11 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm going to be greedy and ask two questions, a clean and a pee related one...

- First of all, in all walks of life, who inspires you most, who's your biggest role model and what aspects of their life inspire you?

Now I think Craggles has asked pretty much the same question as me on the pee front, so I'll change the slant on mine - I can completely understand in your answer the fears of being caught, the potential humiliation and social impacts. Consequently the negative pressure we put ourselves under, the shyness.  So, I'd like you to try and put all the 'real world' constraints aside...  If you were writing a fictional book with yourself as the main character, or just lay on your bed and daydreaming that anything were possible, that anything you wanted to could happen..... 

- In you wildest dreams what would be your pee scenario / place / circumstance, who (if anyone) else would be involved?

For the first question, quite a few people. When I see people struggle in real life or even in movies, and get back up again, it's really inspiring to me. I feel like I can do the same and just really put my best effort into everything I do in life. I know that's a weird vague answer but it's kind of true. I believe that we all kind of support each-other and even if you are down, when you see someone who is down and get's back up, it helps 🙂 

For the second question I think it would definitely involve wetting, maybe with someone else but im not sure how xD The first thought that went into my head was some sort of holding contest where whoever completely pees themselves first looses, but then I also had a few ideas like both wearing jeans and timing it so we pee at the same time or try hugging eachother and seeing how the wetness spreads, idk xD sorry I have a lot of things that I kind of would want to try xD

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Riley said:

I will just hold for a while after I started needing to go and feel the pressure increase as time passes. I also sometimes drink a ton of fluids and like to see how that affects things. Another one of my favorite things to do with wetting is just let a tiny spurt out every once in a while throughout my day, I will be browsing the grocery store and just let a tiny bit out.

Riley, I just loved reading those words, it is the one thing I absolutely love about a girl, needing to pee but deciding to hold it, just for the pleasure it brings to her, then letting a little bit go in her knickers just to be really naughty, and really loving the wetting sensation! You are my dream girl for describing exactly what brings you pleasure, Its what I dream of!!  Love you for ever! 

• Thanks 1
16 hours ago, wettingman said:

Hi Riley,  Could you describe how and specify where you feel the need to pee increases and the sensation just as you are about to start leaking uncontrollably. 

Near the beginning I start to feel a little bit of pressure in my lower abdomen, I imagine the "need to pee" signal would be similar for everyone so I won't go into much detail there xD As I start to need to go more, the pressure seems to spread downward towards my slit getting harder and harder until it feels like my bladder is trying to push through my slit. I can feel my bladder pushing harder and harder as my muscles struggle more and more to hold back the flood. Putting my hand against my slit helps relieve the pressure for a short while and doing things like crossing my legs helps to keep it in, but eventually, even if im holding as hard as I can, a little spurt will leak out of my urethra and out of my slit. I can regain control but it always seems so much harder after that. I will keep trying to hold it but the pressure will get too intense and I'll feel my pee push itself past my muscles and out of my slit almost. The spurts will slowly get bigger and bigger until, I feel my muscles just like give out. When that happens my body won't let me try and keep holding it in no matter how hard I try. At first a lot of times I feel a sense of panic when it happens, but then that gets taken over by relief as I feel my bladder emptying. It honestly feels amazing, its really hard to put into writing and give it justice, If i come up with a better way to describe it then I might rewrite this xD

Also, this is kind of random but I kind of get a little aroused when I need to pee and it turns out, a lot of other people get that too, that might not necessarily be into pee:  https://www.shape.com/lifestyle/sex-and-love/why-you-get-really-turned-when-you-need-pee

Edited by Riley
  • Love 2
  • Hot 2
10 hours ago, Riley said:

I don't know if I have a favorite place but I kind of like peeing near my bed or into my desk chair, Its really fun to feel the need, and just let go into the chair, idk theres something about it that makes it really fun for me. I have also peed several times on the carpet near my bed and that also feels just super weird but is amazing and fun at the same time 🙂 

That sounds really fun. 🙂 

Riley, Thank you for the response. I find it exciting when a woman describes how it feels to need to pee especially when they get desperately full. People actually feel it differently. I have learned men vary quite a bit, actually.

I enjoyed the informative video also.

On 4/13/2020 at 3:51 PM, Riley said:

Near the beginning I start to feel a little bit of pressure in my lower abdomen, I imagine the "need to pee" signal would be similar for everyone so I won't go into much detail there xD As I start to need to go more, the pressure seems to spread downward towards my slit getting harder and harder until it feels like my bladder is trying to push through my slit. I can feel my bladder pushing harder and harder as my muscles struggle more and more to hold back the flood. Putting my hand against my slit helps relieve the pressure for a short while and doing things like crossing my legs helps to keep it in, but eventually, even if im holding as hard as I can, a little spurt will leak out of my urethra and out of my slit. I can regain control but it always seems so much harder after that. I will keep trying to hold it but the pressure will get too intense and I'll feel my pee push itself past my muscles and out of my slit almost. The spurts will slowly get bigger and bigger until, I feel my muscles just like give out. When that happens my body won't let me try and keep holding it in no matter how hard I try. At first a lot of times I feel a sense of panic when it happens, but then that gets taken over by relief as I feel my bladder emptying. It honestly feels amazing, its really hard to put into writing and give it justice, If i come up with a better way to describe it then I might rewrite this xD

Also, this is kind of random but I kind of get a little aroused when I need to pee and it turns out, a lot of other people get that too, that might not necessarily be into pee:  https://www.shape.com/lifestyle/sex-and-love/why-you-get-really-turned-when-you-need-pee

That description is amazing - so hot!

That tiny sentence too "it honestly feels amazing"  in four words summons up so much of what I love about (willing) female desperation - that moment of euphoria you get to experience at the moment when all the self-inflicted discomfort literally washes away. 

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Like 1