As women have become more bold, young men are becoming timid?

I have a friend here in the UK who used to stop off in some woods to pee on the way home from work each day. He was over weight and had a small bladder, and he worked mobile so had limited access to a toilet. Eventually he was convicted of being a flasher just because he went in to the woods to pee, and because he told the police officer that he had always had a pee on the way home from work he was convicted of being a serial flasher. If someone saw him they would have needed a telescope!

It is no big surprise that men are going to be very wary. He was destroyed by this and moved away because of it.

The fear is real and well founded.

Edited by Paulypeeps
  • Like 2
  • Agree 2
6 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

I have a friend here in the UK who used to stop off in some woods to pee on the way home from work each day. He was over weight and had a small bladder, and he worked mobile so had limited access to a toilet. Eventually he was convicted of being a flasher just because he went in to the woods to pee, and because he told the police officer that he had always had a pee on the way home from work he was convicted of being a serial flasher. If someone saw him they would have needed a telescope!

It is no big surprise that men are going to be very wary. He was destroyed by this and moved away because of it.

The fear is real and well founded.

This puritan culture of sexual repression is a relic of the past and just needs to die out already. 

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
22 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Really? Wow. Have you ever done it in front of your boys, or anyone for that matter? Pee standing, that is.

Yes, it was something my boys grew up thinking was normal. A handful of very close friends and family members have seen me as well. I suppose it's not near as acceptable in society for a woman to do so as is for men, so it's not something I'll do around anyone, although I really don't understand the stigma around a woman doing so.

• Hot 2
1 hour ago, beachmom said:

Yes, it was something my boys grew up thinking was normal. A handful of very close friends and family members have seen me as well. I suppose it's not near as acceptable in society for a woman to do so as is for men, so it's not something I'll do around anyone, although I really don't understand the stigma around a woman doing so.

Ever try a urinal?

• 2 months later...

Like other guys have mentioned, the reason I avoid pissing outside is because of the laws in the U.S.  I'm not sure what the laws regarding outdoor pissing are in my town, but I have neighbors all around me and there aren't any secluded places to relieve oneself outdoors here.  I pissed outside a couple times as a kid on road trips, but never as an adult.  As far as family views on pissing outside, my family is a bit prudish when it comes to that.  For example, my grandmother thinks its disgusting. 

I guess one could say I fetishize peeing outside, though not because of laws banning it.  There is a certain sense of freedom I associate with peeing outside.  On top of this, I noticed growing up that people, in my part of the country at least, viewed peeing outside as something gross and to only be done as an absolute last resort.  This led me to associate peeing outside with naughtiness. The fact that it was something to be done very rarely gave peeing outside a sort of exotic quality to me.  To some people, peeing on a tree is vanilla, to me such an act is naughty and exciting.  To me, toilets and urinals are vanilla and anything else is naughty.  My pee fetish revolves around watching others pee, but the thought of myself peeing outside does excite me.  I just find others peeing outside to be much more of a turn on.

I would love to pee outside again, but I can't due to the risk of getting caught and the fear of the law.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, NortheastPeeFan said:

Like other guys have mentioned, the reason I avoid pissing outside is because of the laws in the U.S.  I'm not sure what the laws regarding outdoor pissing are in my town, but I have neighbors all around me and there aren't any secluded places to relieve oneself outdoors here.  I pissed outside a couple times as a kid on road trips, but never as an adult.  As far as family views on pissing outside, my family is a bit prudish when it comes to that.  For example, my grandmother thinks its disgusting. 

I guess one could say I fetishize peeing outside, though not because of laws banning it.  There is a certain sense of freedom I associate with peeing outside.  On top of this, I noticed growing up that people, in my part of the country at least, viewed peeing outside as something gross and to only be done as an absolute last resort.  This led me to associate peeing outside with naughtiness. The fact that it was something to be done very rarely gave peeing outside a sort of exotic quality to me.  To some people, peeing on a tree is vanilla, to me such an act is naughty and exciting.  To me, toilets and urinals are vanilla and anything else is naughty.  My pee fetish revolves around watching others pee, but the thought of myself peeing outside does excite me.  I just find others peeing outside to be much more of a turn on.

I would love to pee outside again, but I can't due to the risk of getting caught and the fear of the law.

It really does feel freeing.

13 hours ago, NortheastPeeFan said:

I made an outdoor peeing vid earlier- might upload it 🙂

• Like 3
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2020 at 11:16 PM, Ms. Tito said:

I feel like I'm somewhere in between this divide. I'm a trans girl, and I like peeing outside, but I don't like being seen as "manly" just for doing so. I'm still shy about it as well, but if there's no bathroom around and I need to pee, why shouldn't I lift my skirt and take aim at a wall or a tree?? But then again I'm worried that I'll be made fun of or called a "fake woman," or "manly," or "a disgusting freak," .....

I have issues...

There is nothing wrong , I lived with a trans woman for six years.   A WOMAN  , all woman to me , we had the most wonderful life until she died .

Your special , to me you are , Yes I know what your going through ,all the name calling and finger pointing , but they forget ,  Pointing a finger means there's 3 pointing back at them , Pee and rejoice, have fun , tell them to screw off 

• Love 2

I try my best to be modest or discreet as a man, but as most people, if I've gotten some alcohol in me, I tend to be much more bold with saying how badly I may need to go, and where I may do it. In my experience, women have actually encouraged me in that situation where we may be drinking and a toilet isn't available. I've heard comments such as "you can piss in my backyard" or "pee off your balcony" and so on. I'd love to be more bold while sober, but it's tough to do so because one, you don't want to get in trouble with the law, and two, you don't want to come off as an asshole who pisses anywhere and everywhere. It's a situational thing really. If I'm with someone I know well, I'm more likely to be more bold, whereas if I'm alone or with a group I don't know too well, I'll come off more modest.