Female friends peeing together

As a guy, it's always got me really intrigued. Whenever 2 or more females go together, my mind can't help but wonder what they're really going to do. Most of the time, I assume it's just company, but have you ever had an experience in this situation. Maybe peed on the floor, or let the other person watch or even taste?

Edited by Nathang_244
15 minutes ago, Girllikespee said:

Yeah I can guarantee you that 99.9% of the reasons women are just going to pee together is to gossip or for safety purposes.

Source: am female.

Thought as much. I'm just optimistic that the 0.01% are on this site 🤣

• Haha 1

Probably very much the same as when you or I are in a bar and happen to go to the urinal at the same time as the mate we're drinking with - undo fly, talk the same rubbish, carry on the conversation, finish peeing, wash hands, go back and carry on drinking.

I'm with you though - I like the thought of the 0.01%

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Probably very much the same as when you or I are in a bar and happen to go to the urinal at the same time as the mate we're drinking with - undo fly, talk the same rubbish, carry on the conversation, finish peeing, wash hands, go back and carry on drinking.

Have to remain hopefull!

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, Nathang_244 said:

As a guy, it's always got me really intrigued. Whenever 2 or more females go together, my mind can't help but wonder what they're really going to do. Most of the time, I assume it's just company, but have you ever had an experience in this situation. Maybe peed on the floor, or let the other person watch or even taste?

Most of the time, its a safety thing for me. I know i'm not the strongest and, especially if its dark or there's any reason I don't feel 100% comfortable, I will try and go with someone I know. I'm sorry, i know that isn't the most exciting answer but, at least for me, that's why. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2020 at 7:45 AM, martami said:

It may be abnormal, but I like it when someone hears when I pee and I like to hear the sound of someone pissing.

There's nothing abnormal here when it comes to pissing.

I love the sound of ladies pissing myself. That delightful hiss which only ladies do is a very erotic sound.

I have often wondered why ladies often hiss when they piss and guys don't. I think maybe the penis acts like a silencer, lol.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 4/7/2020 at 5:52 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

What? You mean guys don't compare dicks and watch each other pee?

• Cheeky 1
9 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

What? You mean guys don't compare dicks and watch each other pee?

A Kinsey-ish scale:

0: no interest in other dicks, avoid looking at them, follow the “urinal etiquette” for making sure you don’t by accident

1: after a few drinks, inhibitions about peeing together go away, happy to piss with a group up a walk or in the woods, etc

2: enjoy seeing other dicks

3: ... and would play, suck etc in person

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2021 at 1:03 AM, naughty_rosie said:

I've peed with my female friends many times.  When we're drunk and can't find the bathroom, we just pee in the alley, parking lots or flowerbeds together. Sometimes I even fart just in front of their faces lol

can i go out with you one evening? ❤️