Concert sightings

Fantastic sightings.That would be a dream for me.I was at a festival a couple of years ago and was lucky enough to have a curvy middle aged woman pull her shorts and knickers down right in front of me.I got a perfect view from behind.We had a conversation while she peed.There's a more detailed account of this on here.

Edited by Rewdna
9 hours ago, ppppppp said:

You did well to remember all those!  It's surprisingly difficult to keep track of them at a busy festival when suddenly there are peeing women everywhere.

I made a note on my phone in a form of shorthand to prompt my memory, just abbreviated description and anything about what they were doing, so when I come to write up the memories it prompts them.

You are a lucky man with so many sightings, especially the ginger bush. Look around for wet spots, they are more common than you might think. Quite often when a bit of drink is involved and the lines are long some girls just pee where they are sitting.

Some years ago, at Fleetwood Mac concert, during the break my wife said she needed to pee, she does not like the portaloos, and the lines were long. She said at this rate I will be doing it here.  I said “well why don’t you, its dark no one is next to you”, so she slid forward on her seat and peed in her pants. She let another little trickle go an hour later, she said to keep her warm. She did a final one walking out with the crowd, and no one noticed. So happy hunting.

• Like 1