Long-time pee fan looking to chat

Hi and welcome to the forum....   There's pretty much everything you could imagine here, have fun browsing around.

The more you participate the better it gets too - there's a great community of people to get to know.  Just shout with any questions.

• 5 months later...
Just now, Mr. Whizz said:

How did you discovery your fetish?

i was watching a video where it was a naked community because they were all on this beach and there was a girl laying down on a beach towel and she told people she wanted them to pee on her and they all ran up to pee on her one girl got their first and her stream was fast and hard and i had the fetish ever since

• Love 1
Just now, Lovegolden95 said:

i was watching a video where it was a naked community because they were all on this beach and there was a girl laying down on a beach towel and she told people she wanted them to pee on her and they all ran up to pee on her one girl got their first and her stream was fast and hard and i had the fetish ever since

Nice. Sounds like a sexy video. It clearly left a lasting impact 😉

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/18/2020 at 10:02 PM, Lovegolden95 said:

yes now i want to have my own naked community lol i will invite everyone here 

I absolutely love giving and receiving golden showers. I've had a longtime fantasy to be at a nude beach and pissed on by everyone there. When you had that experience did you want to piss on her too and/or be pissed on by everyone also?

On 4/2/2020 at 10:23 AM, Peecheslundun said:

Hello all,

I've been a pee fan for as long as I can remember. Looking forward to chatting with like minded people. 

Cheers @Peecheslundun! Apologies for this late greeting six months after you signed on.

Hope you are enjoying and making good use of the site. 

Glad to have you as part of our ever growing pee fraternity.

Pee happy!

:peeing-in-the-snow: