Sibling Rivalry

Just now, Sophie said:

Oh my! Just... Wow ! You have such a beautiful way with words painting such a vivid image in my mind. I could put myself right there the whole time. Getting out of bed, waiting in the car park, the quiet drive alone and wetting, pippa peeing too...  Amazing ! 

Now if you'll excuse me I have a little something that needs taking care of... 

Please do.... take as long as you need...  I think I may too.

On 4/2/2020 at 9:51 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Please do.... take as long as you need...  I think I may too.

I already did. 🤤😉

My god, that was hot. I would love to see more of these siblings.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Lutab said:

Great story. I hope you write more 🙂

Thank you so much....   This month is finding me with much more time on my hands.

Once an idea pops to mind (or is suggested) I find myself playing over the scenarios that could arise. It has to be feasible, it has to be realistic, it generally is in the first person.  Nearly always there's a real occurrence at the heart of it, an anecdote that's been shared with me and then the rest of the story written around it.

I have written a few other stories and there'll be more to come I imagine....   Search on my name and I'm sure you'll find them.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
1 minute ago, Sophie said:

Another amazing chapter @gldenwetgoose! I felt I was right there with them.

I'm excited to see what revenge Pippa has in mind. Be afraid Louise, be very afraid! 

I have a sneaky feeling Pippa probably already has her plan in place...   and I'm guessing she won't waste too much time putting it into action.

• Like 1

Another lovely, and very hot, story - very wonderfully written as always. How you make things so realistic while building tension is just incredible. thanks for being a continuing inspiration!

• Agree 2
2 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Another lovely, and very hot, story - very wonderfully written as always. How you make things so realistic while building tension is just incredible. thanks for being a continuing inspiration!

Aww shucks.   But thank you.  Sincerely thank you.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, wetwulf said:

I am so glad you have decided to continue this series. Each chapter is hot in its own way.

Thank you so much @wetwulf  - each time I write it's usually inspired by some real experience that's been shared, and of course if I wasn't there I can let my imagination play on it and build it up.   I do have a follow on ready to type out...   Watch this space.

• Love 4