Sibling Rivalry

Oh my! Just... Wow ! You have such a beautiful way with words painting such a vivid image in my mind. I could put myself right there the whole time. Getting out of bed, waiting in the car park, the quiet drive alone and wetting, pippa peeing too...  Amazing ! 

Now if you'll excuse me I have a little something that needs taking care of... 

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Sophie said:

Oh my! Just... Wow ! You have such a beautiful way with words painting such a vivid image in my mind. I could put myself right there the whole time. Getting out of bed, waiting in the car park, the quiet drive alone and wetting, pippa peeing too...  Amazing ! 

Now if you'll excuse me I have a little something that needs taking care of... 

Please do.... take as long as you need...  I think I may too.

On 4/2/2020 at 9:51 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Please do.... take as long as you need...  I think I may too.

I already did. 🤤😉

My god, that was hot. I would love to see more of these siblings.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Lutab said:

Great story. I hope you write more 🙂

Thank you so much....   This month is finding me with much more time on my hands.

Once an idea pops to mind (or is suggested) I find myself playing over the scenarios that could arise. It has to be feasible, it has to be realistic, it generally is in the first person.  Nearly always there's a real occurrence at the heart of it, an anecdote that's been shared with me and then the rest of the story written around it.

I have written a few other stories and there'll be more to come I imagine....   Search on my name and I'm sure you'll find them.

• 1 year later...