Anyone Ever Enjoy Hearing Details of Females Pee Habbits?

At 3:15 a.m. (Canadian Time) I ask this. Does anyone out there ever have liked or enjoyed hearing or reading bout their 'wives/gfs/partners' urinary habbits. As in last time she weed, graphic details and not just a short brief pointless description? If she could care less & has not interest in it - that would not count. And being able to hear/read her point-by-point details of each time during a day or week of her urinary sessions? I am curious. Thanks! I myself have not yet endured that pleasure :)

• Love 1
  • Hot 2

Oh yea this really gets me aroused.  I love long detailed pee discussion. There were many, many times when my now ex-wife didn't want to have intercourse for whatever reason, she would tell me a pee story describing in detail how long she held it, how it felt and exactly the location of the sensations, and how it changed over time. Then she would describe what she was doing to hold it, and finally what happened in the end. All the while she was rubbing me off, and it didn't take long for me to cum on her bare belly. I talking about an intense orgasim . I almost prefer this to regular sex, which was pretty good with her.

Everything you mentioned I find highly arousing. To this day I get off reading a well written richly detailed pee story.

• Like 3
Guest UnabashedUser
5 hours ago, wettingman said:

To this day I get off reading a well written richly detailed pee story.

On 1/7/2020 at 12:50 PM, speedy3471 said:

Now there's a great use for a deck haha

True story-- Bonnie's my wife.  More true stories about Bonnie and me peeing and fucking here. All true. Let me know if you enjoyed it.

https://peefans.com/search/?q=bonnie

This afternoon around 3 pm as I was reading a magazine and enjoying a coffee, wife Bonnie suddenly
grabs me by the arm and says "quick -- come with me I need you to do something right away" and
leads me to the back deck.

She's says "get into position quickly as I can't hold it" and I scramble around to the rear of the deck
as she drops her panties rapidly and bends over to offer her ass to my face. I hurriedly take out my
cock which is suddenly hardened.

Bonnie spreads open the cheeks of her ample ass and her pussy lips full and swollen part quickly as
suddenly her bladder voids itself in a rush, hissing rapidly through them spattering the edge of the
deck as it rebounds off the head of my engorged member and ballsack. Her puckered anus pulses as
rivulets of warmth trickle over it, and halfway through the flood she farts noisily and says "sorry" ..but
I'm not sorry she farted.

Now I hadn't been thinking about sex until just this moment, but as I'm as horny as a teenage
linebacker in a hottub full of cheerleaders and I can feel my cum starting to rush. Normally I'd hold off
until Bonny had finished emptying her bladder, then I'd lick her dry and we'd rush into the house so
she could receive my full load of jizz high up into her greedy cunt, as she prefers to enjoy her multiple
orgasms which begin as soon as my load soaks her cuntal membranes.

But this afternoon my orgasm caught me short -- and with just a few strokes my tallywhacker
disgorged its white hot sticky cargo forcefully into the air, landing directly on Bonnie's protruding
asshole, cunt lips, and pisstube. She immediately cums as she fingers her clit to finish , moaning and
sucking air as her vagina absorbs my hot spew.

There's a beach towel hanging over the rail to dry from the pool, so we both clean up with that, and
after I wipe down Bonnie's rump and ladyparts I can see that she's still wanting more, so we repair to
the bedroom where I give her the high hard one until we both cum hard one more time and are
completely worn out.

We'll both sleep well tonight -- and tomorrow might be another pee day.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/1/2020 at 8:19 AM, fetishguy said:

At 3:15 a.m. (Canadian Time) I ask this. Does anyone out there ever have liked or enjoyed hearing or reading bout their 'wives/gfs/partners' urinary habbits. As in last time she weed, graphic details and not just a short brief pointless description? If she could care less & has not interest in it - that would not count. And being able to hear/read her point-by-point details of each time during a day or week of her urinary sessions? I am curious. Thanks! I myself have not yet endured that pleasure 🙂

Yes I'm always interested.  

• Agree 1
  • 2 years later...

An old high school buddy came to town recently, and we made a point of meeting up at a nearby pub to catch up, as we hadn’t talked in decades.  We talked for a long time on many old topics. 
I knew he got married to Dee Ann (we all called her Dee) a couple of years after high school (in the early 90’s) so I asked him how she was doing.  He quickly let me know that they got divorced after 5 years for a lot of reasons, but mainly that she was nuts. This piqued my interest because I knew her a bit, because she worked as a cashier at our grocery store and I was a stocker.  So, I asked what do you mean by nuts?

He went on to say how she cheated on him and acted like it was his fault. And on and on. 

And then he said she had the weirdest quirks. One quirk was that she collected the nice fabric napkins that are used at fancy restaurants. She’d simply stick one in her purse at every restaurant that had those.  And she had quite a collection at home.  At least a hundred, he said while shaking his head.  

And then he leaned in and lowered his voice, and she had this obsession of pissing on the floor anytime they stayed at a hotel.  His words: “fuckin crazy bitch never once used a toilet for peeing while at a hotel.  She was disgusting, but it got herself so horny doing it she’d always jump my bones right after, so what did I care!?  

Of course, I got highly interested now.  So, I played along, and said yeah that’s crazy.  Like she’d just go somewhere in the room?

He shook his head and said “that bitch would hold it on a long car trip just to piss on the floor as soon as we checked in.  She’d go in the middle of the night, in the morning, anytime.   Hell, I got tired of walking on cold damp patches on the carpet when I got up to go to the bathroom, but I didn’t shame her about it because she fucked so good.”  

About that time, a friend of mine walked into the pub and came over, which changed the conversation and that was last we discussed about Dee.  So, later I looked Dee up on Facebook and found her.  She accepted my friend request.  She’s probably about 51 or 52 years old now.  She’s got kids, by the Facebook she posts.  Anyway, I keep her identity confidential, as I can’t imagine she’d want anyone to know about that stuff.  It was in the early 90’s when she did all that, before smart phones and stuff.  

I’ve masterbated so many times to her pics, just now having this knowledge of her naughty hotel pee fetish (she at least had at one time).  
Thought I’d share this for y’all’s enjoyment too! 

• Hot 4

@fetishguy, Yes, I always enjoy hearing details of female peeing, especially from the ladies, themselves. I often ask leading questions of them, when they return from the Ladies room, hoping for revealing answers, but I like volunteered comments and stories, even better. Depending on how well I know them, and their attitudes toward peeing, I may start with something simple, like "Did everything come out OK?" or "That was fast!" or the very innocuous "Do they keep the Ladies' rooms clean, here?" One of my gf's, "Lisa," and I developed a routine, where I would say, "Tell me a story!" when she returned from the Ladies, and she would supply details. She would often ask me the same question. She would relay details to me, like whether she sat down or squatted, the sounds she made, and heard, etc.

"Leah,"  a more or less Platonic friend, was born and raised in a rural area of Northern Europe, where they had outhouses for toilets, in elementary school. Before she really knew me well, at all, she volunteered a story, about how the boys in her school had found their way under the girls' side of the outhouse, to watch them pee, herself included. That was a super turn-on, for me! We have now known each other for several decades, and she still shares details about her peeing, although I still haven't revealed my fetish to her. One time, we were eating in a restaurant, on a business trip, when she went to the restroom. When she returned, she volunteered, "Nothing coming out!" without my asking. She is subject to frequent bladder infections, and she always confides them to me, when she has one. She also takes diuretic meds, regularly, and tells me when she has not taken them, or doubled up on them, on a given day. So I enjoy her stories fairly often, right up to the present time. 

I often whispered in the ear of another former  gf, "Michelle," asking her if her legs got wet, when she returned from the Ladies, since I knew she did it in a low squat, or sitting down, with her legs together, or slightly separated. She would always give me honest answers. She soon started handing me "souvenir" wads of damp or wet t.p., when she returned from the Ladies, saying, "See for yourself." I would sniff them discreetly, and put them in my pocket. One time, she handed me a wad that was much wetter than usual, so I asked her what happened. She wouldn't give me any details, that time, but just said she got very wet. I suspected that she had peed directly on the t.p., deliberately, just to play with my mind. That was an unusual turn-on, for me.

• Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hearing stories has always been a big turn on for me. I think that was one of the main reasons I stayed with my ex-wife. It started out talking about how bad she had to pee at work and sometimes talking about her sneezing and leaving a wet spot on her panties. Close to the end of our relationship it was full on conversations about her peeing her pants as she did house work or dropping the kids off at school. After she told me about her day I would have to go find her dirty panties and relieve myself.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1