Does anyone else get the urge when they see someone pissing in public, to walk over and join them?

My boys and I have always been very open an honest with each other, we've never had secrets between us nor felt the need to hide anything from one another as most boys today do. What I have tried to do is assure young men that moms are neither as naive nor as squeamish as they seem to think we are. We're all well aware that boys are able and willing to pee just about anywhere and just because we haven't encouraged doing so, does mean we'd object to it. While some women might take offence to seeing a strange man with unknown intentions nude, no mom is going to feel threatened nor offended to see her son nude. A young man might be taking a risk peeing in public around unknown women, but there's no reason to be concerned about doing so around mom, grandma, aunts, ect. It's nothing we haven't seen before and nothing we'd fault you for doing. I'd much rather boys take it upon themselves to do it in a place of their choice than to bother me with a search for a proper restroom. If you're one of those guys who will go anywhere when mom's not around, but inconvenience everyone because mom's there,  I'm saying to you "just do as you normally do" we're not likely to be offended, we expect boys will pee anywhere.

• Like 1

When I was at the beach a couple of weeks ago our cottage was just across the road from a small parking area that had access paths to the beach.  There was also a porta potty near one of the access paths. By coincidence I was heading back to the cottage to grab a snack when I saw a good looking lady going into the potty. I didn't hesitate and ducked into the bush a few feet behind the potty and when she started I stood there and pissed in my trunks at the same time, then quickly and steathly retreated back to the path and walked by as she was coming out. We exchanged a glance and a smile.  Just FYI, the porta potty actually sits right on the access path to the beach. If you opened the door and someone was walking by you would hit them with it. I just figured being a few feet behind it in the bush would be better than standing outside the door on the path pissing in my trunks. 🙂

Edited by Gramps61
Additional info
8 hours ago, beachmom said:

There's a huge difference between casual nudity and incest, that many people don't seem to get these days. For years we separated men and women in locker rooms so that we weren't changing cloths in front of people who might be sexually attracted to us. It was assumed that boys changing in front of other boys or dads wouldn't be any issue as there was thought to be no sexual attraction, nor should there be between a mother, aunt, grandmother or sister. Of course today there are more same sex attractions so the separation of sexes seems less effective today. What it comes down to is who a person feels threatened or uncomfortable undressing in front of. Certainly a boy shouldn't feel threatened by his mother as the same should be true between a father and daughter.  Never was I uncomfortable changing in front of my dad, no one ever did more to help and protect me. Modesty is only important when you're around people you don't trust to behave properly. 

I mean, still, I have my boundaries, and I'd like for members of my family to not cross them.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, beachmom said:

My boys and I have always been very open an honest with each other, we've never had secrets between us nor felt the need to hide anything from one another as most boys today do. What I have tried to do is assure young men that moms are neither as naive nor as squeamish as they seem to think we are. We're all well aware that boys are able and willing to pee just about anywhere and just because we haven't encouraged doing so, does mean we'd object to it. While some women might take offence to seeing a strange man with unknown intentions nude, no mom is going to feel threatened nor offended to see her son nude. A young man might be taking a risk peeing in public around unknown women, but there's no reason to be concerned about doing so around mom, grandma, aunts, ect. It's nothing we haven't seen before and nothing we'd fault you for doing. I'd much rather boys take it upon themselves to do it in a place of their choice than to bother me with a search for a proper restroom. If you're one of those guys who will go anywhere when mom's not around, but inconvenience everyone because mom's there,  I'm saying to you "just do as you normally do" we're not likely to be offended, we expect boys will pee anywhere.

I'd still rather not my mom and sis see my penis. I'm saving that for my girlfriends and or friends with benefits. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

I'd still rather not my mom and sis see my penis. I'm saving that for my girlfriends and or friends with benefits. 

Certainly that's your decision to make and each of us is different. The only reason I bring up the subject is that I've found that many boys and young men these days seem to believe their mothers, sisters and female members of their family would be either offended or outraged, which is simply not the case. I've had friends whose boys have gone out of their way to hide from their parents, only to find out years later it was totally unnecessary. All I'm saying, is there's no reason to act differently around mom.

• Like 3
23 hours ago, beachmom said:

My boys and I have always been very open an honest with each other, we've never had secrets between us nor felt the need to hide anything from one another as most boys today do. What I have tried to do is assure young men that moms are neither as naive nor as squeamish as they seem to think we are. We're all well aware that boys are able and willing to pee just about anywhere and just because we haven't encouraged doing so, does mean we'd object to it. While some women might take offence to seeing a strange man with unknown intentions nude, no mom is going to feel threatened nor offended to see her son nude.

Well, for what it’s worth: my family tended to leave the bathroom door open and pee in front of each other, with it not being an issue, though I don’t remember anyone peeing in the shower or bathtub or telling me I could. I got particularly self conscious about my body in my teens, then less so again afterwards. I’d be pretty uncomfortable talking to my mum about anything sexual in any amount of detail at all - to the extent that it feels to me like expecting parents to educate kids about sex is completely unreasonable, if other people are anything like me.

My father’s new wife encouraged him to close the bathroom door while peeing, so now he does that. 🤷‍♂️

YMMV on anything, many opinions are available ...

• Like 2
On 8/26/2020 at 1:17 PM, beachmom said:

There's a huge difference between casual nudity and incest, that many people don't seem to get these days. For years we separated men and women in locker rooms so that we weren't changing cloths in front of people who might be sexually attracted to us. It was assumed that boys changing in front of other boys or dads wouldn't be any issue as there was thought to be no sexual attraction, nor should there be between a mother, aunt, grandmother or sister. Of course today there are more same sex attractions so the separation of sexes seems less effective today. What it comes down to is who a person feels threatened or uncomfortable undressing in front of. Certainly a boy shouldn't feel threatened by his mother as the same should be true between a father and daughter.  Never was I uncomfortable changing in front of my dad, no one ever did more to help and protect me. Modesty is only important when you're around people you don't trust to behave properly. 

I don't feel threatened by my mother, but I certainly don't want to be naked around her. 

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/3/2020 at 4:40 PM, Jonjet0208 said:

I think if im seeing someone piss in public then they’re already pretty exposed and that would make me nervous that I’d get busted too! 🙂 So id probably lose my nerve. 
ive mentioned previous a bar in Sydney with a curved urinal where you could clearly see everyone’s dick as they pee’d, and while I’m not into guys it was a pretty cool feeling being so free and open like that. 

What bar is this? I need to go there 👀 lol

• Love 2

This reminds me of an incident from a few years back. When I was pissing in the alley around the corner from my bar after it had closed for the night. Suddenly, this sexy, friend of a friend walks through the alley with another woman. As she passes behind me she comments "oh, that sounds like a good one. Now I feel like taking a piss too." Unfortunately, she didn't. 

But I have experienced random women popping squats beside me while I was in mid-stream. Putting me in the dilemma of trying to empty my bladder before achieving the firmness of a steel beam. 

• Love 3
  • Hot 1