Does anyone else get the urge when they see someone pissing in public, to walk over and join them?

Guest UnabashedUser
4 hours ago, beachmom said:

I see groups of men doing so all the time, but rarely women joining them. I wish women could be as open as men. Like many moms, I literally taught our boys to just piss against a wall if there's a line, but yet society looks down on moms for doing the same.

Do you enjoy watching the men secretly? Or is it just one of the things you see and are not affected by it?

Think most men would want to observe in an unobtrusive manner and will probably be erected by it, but also think woman would mostly not be aroused however that's not the case in all women - particularly ones I have met here or my wife who gets horny even hearing other women pee in a bathroom.

Ah the wonder of it all.

I love it.

On 4/1/2020 at 2:42 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

If your thing that get's you going is same-sex peeing then it's so easy.

When a bloke is pissing at a urinal or against a wall then they wouldn't give a second thought to another bloke standing next to them.  Same as a girl squatting in an alley probably wouldn't mind another girl even if a stranger tinkling next to her. Safety in numbers almost.

A girl coming and squatting next to me is always welcome but all hell could easily break loose if I wander over to a squatting girl and randomly start peeing next to her. 

*cries in trans*

4 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

*cries in trans*

I'm not sure I understand your comment there @Ms. Tito....    I'm sensing that you're frustrated that I've covered girls and blokes but haven't gone through a list of possible non-binary cases and situations???   If so, your observation is absolutely correct.   Do I need to apologise for my omission?

Firstly let me say that my whole outlook and ethos is for inclusivity - whether it be that Black Lives should be afforded the same rights and respect as any other lives or that LGBT+++ should be free from discrimination. Even for that matter taking the time to help someone feeling low.  I'm not sure I could have written a paragraph to encompass every combination of gender including transitional phases though.

My point is about what causes people to be comfortable or otherwise.  If you identify as a lady, dress as a lady, wear the scent of a lady, and have the mannerisms of a lady then essentially I've bundled you into the 'being a lady' category. Whether your urethra ends in a penis or into a vulva is irrelevant to me in the case of my post.  If that causes you an offence then I apologise, although my question would be why? and what do you expect of me?  

I tend to believe too that the majority of people in the street think in the two dimensions too based on appearance - lady or man.  And if it comes to peeing next to someone, my guess (rightly or wrongly) is essentially that they'll be more likely to feel uncomfortable with someone visibly of the 'opposite' sex to them.  I can't imagine a peeing girl would feel as threatened by a trans girl pulling up their dress and peeing (even through a penis), than they would if a guy strode up to them unzipping his jeans. That was my point.

If I'm off the mark, or if I need education then please help me further my understanding here.

8 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm not sure I understand your comment there @Ms. Tito....    I'm sensing that you're frustrated that I've covered girls and blokes but haven't gone through a list of possible non-binary cases and situations???  

I read it as “Being trans makes it harder to casually pee with the same gender as you” - the movement to provide nice, clean, private, indoor restrooms for any gender is unlikely to float ms. tito’s boat.

Edited by oliver2
Clarified
9 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm not sure I understand your comment there @Ms. Tito....    I'm sensing that you're frustrated that I've covered girls and blokes but haven't gone through a list of possible non-binary cases and situations???   If so, your observation is absolutely correct.   Do I need to apologise for my omission?

Firstly let me say that my whole outlook and ethos is for inclusivity - whether it be that Black Lives should be afforded the same rights and respect as any other lives or that LGBT+++ should be free from discrimination. Even for that matter taking the time to help someone feeling low.  I'm not sure I could have written a paragraph to encompass every combination of gender including transitional phases though.

My point is about what causes people to be comfortable or otherwise.  If you identify as a lady, dress as a lady, wear the scent of a lady, and have the mannerisms of a lady then essentially I've bundled you into the 'being a lady' category. Whether your urethra ends in a penis or into a vulva is irrelevant to me in the case of my post.  If that causes you an offence then I apologise, although my question would be why? and what do you expect of me?  

I tend to believe too that the majority of people in the street think in the two dimensions too based on appearance - lady or man.  And if it comes to peeing next to someone, my guess (rightly or wrongly) is essentially that they'll be more likely to feel uncomfortable with someone visibly of the 'opposite' sex to them.  I can't imagine a peeing girl would feel as threatened by a trans girl pulling up their dress and peeing (even through a penis), than they would if a guy strode up to them unzipping his jeans. That was my point.

If I'm off the mark, or if I need education then please help me further my understanding here.

No, I'm just worried that most people wouldn't be comfortable peeing next to trans people like me. Like, how many cis women would be comfortable peeing in an alleyway with a penis-owner? 

9 hours ago, oliver2 said:

I read it as “Being trans makes it harder to casually pee with the same gender as you” - the movement to provide nice, clean, private, indoor restrooms for any gender is unlikely to float ms. tito’s boat.

That, basically. Though private or even public gender neutral bathrooms are a godsend. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Well i for one wouldn't be offended at all

Same here, wouldn’t bother me at all. in fact I’d likely be flattered that you (or the person in question) felt comfortable enough doing it so I’d actually be pretty happy about the situation👍

• Agree 1
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

No, I'm just worried that most people wouldn't be comfortable peeing next to trans people like me. Like, how many cis women would be comfortable peeing in an alleyway with a penis-owner? 

I wouldn’t mind. 

• Love 4
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/19/2020 at 5:46 AM, beachmom said:

I see groups of men doing so all the time, but rarely women joining them. I wish women could be as open as men. Like many moms, I literally taught our boys to just piss against a wall if there's a line, but yet society looks down on moms for doing the same.

I understand that and my mom has taught me to just pee on a wall as we grew up on an acrige so instead of always gaining inside to pee we just peed outside 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Tyrone917 said:

I understand that and my mom has taught me to just pee on a wall as we grew up on an acrige so instead of always gaining inside to pee we just peed outside 

1. What's an acrige 

2. My mom recently expressed how glad she is that I've become more comfortable with peeing outside after I did so on the way home from my vacation.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

1. What's an acrige 

2. My mom recently expressed how glad she is that I've become more comfortable with peeing outside after I did so on the way home from my vacation.

Good to hear that your getting more comfortable pissing outside

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 8/16/2020 at 10:52 PM, Ms. Tito said:

Yeah, over 4 years ago I wouldn't be caught dead doing it, now it's just second nature to me.

Seems so odd to me that so many guys these days are hesitant to pee outdoors. I can understand being hesitant to do so openly in public view, but it's so very easy for guys to do so discretely and I never understood guys being shy about doing so around their mothers or sisters. Guys seem to think there moms would be offended by such a thing, whereas the opposite seems to be true, most moms actually feel hurt or no longer needed when boys start to seek privacy. In a recent parenting poll one of the most common desires among mothers of teenage boys (87%) was the desire to occasionally see their sons naked once again. After more than a decade of tending to every scratch and scrape, watching the boys grow and mature, moms are naturally curious as to how you've developed, we're certainly not offended or embarrassed to see our sons nude. So many young men here say they'd never pee in front of their moms, yet most of them recall a time in their childhood where their moms encouraged them to pee outside, in the back yard, roadside, ect. If we thought it okay then, I can assure you guys we won't mind now.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Merkus said:

I miss being able to pee outside. I grew up near forests and would just pee whenever I had the urge. A few times I’d pee and then masterbate right after. My father encouraged outdoor peeing more than my mom, but she never explicitly forbid it.  A few year ago I moved into the city life on the other side of the country, and now I don’t have the luxury of many trees or such foliage. 

I’ve never seen anyone openly peeing in public, and I would love to join them. Although the reverse is true. I’ve been approached while peeing by somebody. They didn’t say anything, they just pulled their dick out and started pissing at another tree around me. An outdoor, no walls, communal bathroom. It’s so freeing and wonderful to piss outside, it should be the norm to do so!

Ditto.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, beachmom said:

Seems so odd to me that so many guys these days are hesitant to pee outdoors. I can understand being hesitant to do so openly in public view, but it's so very easy for guys to do so discretely and I never understood guys being shy about doing so around their mothers or sisters. Guys seem to think there moms would be offended by such a thing, whereas the opposite seems to be true, most moms actually feel hurt or no longer needed when boys start to seek privacy. In a recent parenting poll one of the most common desires among mothers of teenage boys (87%) was the desire to occasionally see their sons naked once again. After more than a decade of tending to every scratch and scrape, watching the boys grow and mature, moms are naturally curious as to how you've developed, we're certainly not offended or embarrassed to see our sons nude. So many young men here say they'd never pee in front of their moms, yet most of them recall a time in their childhood where their moms encouraged them to pee outside, in the back yard, roadside, ect. If we thought it okay then, I can assure you guys we won't mind now.

As I've said before, my mom expressed how happy she is that her trans daughter is more comfortable peeing outdoors after I did it while coming home from vacation.

• Like 2
On 8/22/2020 at 11:42 AM, beachmom said:

That's really creepy. Imagine if the fathers of teenage girls said they wished they could see their daughters naked. Parents and children shouldn't see each other naked once the child is toilet trained old enough to dress themselves. It's just wrong.

There are lots of people in my life who I would love to see naked/hook up with/watch them pee, but none of them are relatives, and especially not my parents.

• Like 3
9 hours ago, GWash17 said:

That's really creepy. Imagine if the fathers of teenage girls said they wished they could see their daughters naked. Parents and children shouldn't see each other naked once the child is toilet trained old enough to dress themselves. It's just wrong.

There are lots of people in my life who I would love to see naked/hook up with/watch them pee, but none of them are relatives, and especially not my parents.

Yeah. Incest is NOT wincest. 

• Like 1
On 8/25/2020 at 1:09 AM, GWash17 said:

There's a huge difference between casual nudity and incest, that many people don't seem to get these days. For years we separated men and women in locker rooms so that we weren't changing cloths in front of people who might be sexually attracted to us. It was assumed that boys changing in front of other boys or dads wouldn't be any issue as there was thought to be no sexual attraction, nor should there be between a mother, aunt, grandmother or sister. Of course today there are more same sex attractions so the separation of sexes seems less effective today. What it comes down to is who a person feels threatened or uncomfortable undressing in front of. Certainly a boy shouldn't feel threatened by his mother as the same should be true between a father and daughter.  Never was I uncomfortable changing in front of my dad, no one ever did more to help and protect me. Modesty is only important when you're around people you don't trust to behave properly. 

• Like 1