Does anyone else get the urge when they see someone pissing in public, to walk over and join them?

4 hours ago, Mr. Whizz said:

Is this something you would do?

I actually do it as often as there is an opportunity. I am lucky, that there is permanently wild-pissing going on around our main train station. There is a large drug scene, many foreigners, groups of football fans, etc. You can always find a guy standing on the walls & fences & pissing very publicly. 
It is no problem to go and stand right next to then & take a nice piss with them. I love that.

• Love 2
On 4/1/2020 at 7:34 AM, Cupcake said:

I don’t think I’m brave enough

What do you fear would happen? In reality, nothing. At most that the person turns away from you. But of course you shouldn't impose yourself on the person. Just stand next to her/him and take a piss. And at the 10th time you've done that, you risk a quick sideway glance. 😉

• Like 1
On 4/1/2020 at 8:42 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

hell could easily break loose

That could be so, I don't know for sure. The times I got into such a situation, this was not intended by me on the one hand, and on the other hand it happened in our red light district. None of that women who peed on the side of the path, even blinked, when it turned out, that we pissed right next to each other. But as I said, I didn't provoke it, and it's absolutely nothing unusual in our red light district. But of course you are right, such situations do not arise in a normal everyday environment, and could quickly lead to trouble. Simply because there would be completely different people there.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Dicke Klüten said:

That could be so, I don't know for sure. The times I got into such a situation, this was not intended by me on the one hand, and on the other hand it happened in our red light district. None of that women who peed on the side of the path, even blinked, when it turned out, that we pissed right next to each other. But as I said, I didn't provoke it, and it's absolutely nothing unusual in our red light district. But of course you are right, such situations do not arise in a normal everyday environment, and could quickly lead to trouble. Simply because there would be completely different people there.

There are members here who delight with tales of their sightings - out and about at pub and club closing times and I salute them, very much enjoying their exploits.

I myself have on occasions been working late at night in a certain UK city and taken a slightly longer route back to my car, glancing down every side street and alley in the hope of catching sight of some action.  

At the same time though, I’m always conscious of a family friend whose son was completely innocently walking between two bars. Three girls attacked him in a case later proven in court as mistaken identity. One of them punctured his skull with a stiletto heel causing life changing brain injuries.

I’d hate to think of the outcome if a girl, her friends or her boyfriend took a dislike to my presence.   In the case of me peeing nearby other guys there wouldn’t be an issue of course. For a gentleman who enjoys other guys pissing, a perfect situation of course.

And of course your red light district probably has a completely different vibe than my city.  

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Agree 2

What you report there is really tragic. Unfortunately, things like this happen again and again. No matter how careful you are. It happened to me too, just because I was walking down the street.

42 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

red light district

This is also the reason why I no longer go on tour at night. In the situations I mentioned above, it happened in daylight. There is also a lot going on in our Redlight district during the day, and at the same time it is (relatively) safe.

Edited by Dicke Klüten
Spelling
6 hours ago, Dicke Klüten said:

What do you fear would happen? In reality, nothing. At most that the person turns away from you. But of course you shouldn't impose yourself on the person. Just stand next to her/him and take a piss. And at the 10th time you've done that, you risk a quick sideway glance. 😉

Hm mostly that things would escalate in ways I can’t control, but if i didn’t think anything bad would happen, and I felt safe I would 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 3 months later...

I think if im seeing someone piss in public then they’re already pretty exposed and that would make me nervous that I’d get busted too! 🙂 So id probably lose my nerve. 
ive mentioned previous a bar in Sydney with a curved urinal where you could clearly see everyone’s dick as they pee’d, and while I’m not into guys it was a pretty cool feeling being so free and open like that. 

• Like 2

I've peed outside with others - I have never peed right next to anyone as I think that would seem creepy and possibly threatening, but I have peed a few metres away from girls that I've spotted peeing.   Usually so that they are more comfortable with me being there because they see me as just another person looking for a place to pee rather than someone who has gone down the alley to see the girls peeing.   When I have done this, I usually make out that I was a bit surprised to see them and say something like "Oh, sorry, excuse me - looks like we had the same idea" or "Sorry, I guess this means the gents is a bit further down?"

That is usually enough to put their mind at rest and they either laugh or sometimes make a comment.  When I go a bit further down to pee, they often look in my direction and take in the view whilst I look back at them and enjoy their show.

• Like 2
On 3/31/2020 at 9:51 AM, Mr. Whizz said:

This is very high on my list of things I would like to try. There is something very primal and sexy about seeing someone piss against an alley wall or bush or squatting behind a bush, and joining them. Just the two of you staring at each other’s cock or pussy, biting your lips as your piss sprays out of your holes. Then maybe you fuck in the alley or take it back to one of your apartments, making each other cum all night long. 
Only thing that worries me is that someone could take this the wrong way, ends up being creeped out.

Tell me if any of you ladies and men find sharing a piss with a complete stranger sexy. Is this something you would do?

I think about that all the time 

Guest UnabashedUser
On 3/31/2020 at 9:51 AM, Mr. Whizz said:

This is very high on my list of things I would like to try. There is something very primal and sexy about seeing someone piss against an alley wall or bush or squatting behind a bush, and joining them. Just the two of you staring at each other’s cock or pussy, biting your lips as your piss sprays out of your holes. Then maybe you fuck in the alley or take it back to one of your apartments, making each other cum all night long. 
Only thing that worries me is that someone could take this the wrong way, ends up being creeped out.

Tell me if any of you ladies and men find sharing a piss with a complete stranger sexy. Is this something you would do?

Never did this with a complete stranger but many times with wife Bonnie. Yes it's as hot as you think it is.