Quarantine challenge

If there is no carpet available use a large towel. The sound, the 'soakness' and the splashing sensation is quite similar.

Or go for a doormat if there is one. Visits these days are rare anyways so one could at least use it that way and see how the thing withstands it 😁

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
1 minute ago, Gotah said:

Wow, thank you all for the great ideas! Looks like I've got a lot to do in the next few days!

I think the ultimate quarantine challenge is if you live with someone else to pee with them on the floor 😉

• Cheeky 1
  • Hot 2
6 hours ago, Sh1991 said:

I think the ultimate quarantine challenge is if you live with someone else to pee with them on the floor 😉

Not going to happen unfortunately

4 hours ago, Spectator9 said:

How about pissing while doing pullups?

This is awesome!! Definetly going to try this out!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
7 hours ago, Gotah said:

And here's the next one. Peeing while doing pullups got suggested and I couldn't wait to try it out. Unfortunately I realized that I had no place to do them so I did pushups instead ... And I fking loved it! (I got a little excited as you can see)

Thanks @Spectator9 for the amazing idea. I'll definetly try to do pullups aswell as soon as I can roam around freely again😎

GIF-200329_154241.thumb.gif.e1b43946e5aaa9be27b65122cc3d76d9.gif

PM for the full video if intrested 😉

Well done!  As for the pullups, use a bar two or three feet higher than your head.  Beneath it place a bucket on something (a ladder, perhaps) the top of which is high enough that you can only pee in it when fully up on the pullup bar.  Fill bladder.  (Three or four beers should do it.)   Extend penis, pull yourself up on the bar and commence peeing into the bucket.  You can only pee for as long as you can hold yourself up in that position.  Penalty points for pee splashed on the floor.  If your arms get tired before emptying your bladder, well, that's too bad.  I guess you'll just have to have another beer and hold it until you're ready for more pullups.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Spectator9 said:

Well done!  As for the pullups, use a bar two or three feet higher than your head.  Beneath it place a bucket on something (a ladder, perhaps) the top of which is high enough that you can only pee in it when fully up on the pullup bar.  Fill bladder.  (Three or four beers should do it.)   Extend penis, pull yourself up on the bar and commence peeing into the bucket.  You can only pee for as long as you can hold yourself up in that position.  Penalty points for pee splashed on the floor.  If your arms get tired before emptying your bladder, well, that's too bad.  I guess you'll just have to have another beer and hold it until you're ready for more pullups.

This sounds very tempting ... But I don't have all of this stuff at home haha

I will see what I can do 😉

• Like 2
8 hours ago, James178020 said:

try pissing on yourself while you lay on your dirty laundry. maybe put some of those pIssy clothes on after! 🙂

I could do that ... But I don't know if I put the clothes back on afterwards, I'm not really into that😅

1 hour ago, Dicke Klüten said:

Very nice your pushups! I don't imagine it so easy, during the tension in the body through the pushups, to start pissing at the same time. But you do it very well there.👍 Nice. 🙂

Actually it was quite easy, you just have to be relaxed and your body then does the rest haha

Happy you liked it 🙂

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Gotah said:

And here's the next one. Peeing while doing pullups got suggested and I couldn't wait to try it out. Unfortunately I realized that I had no place to do them so I did pushups instead ... And I fking loved it! (I got a little excited as you can see)

Thanks @Spectator9 for the amazing idea. I'll definetly try to do pullups aswell as soon as I can roam around freely again😎

GIF-200329_154241.thumb.gif.e1b43946e5aaa9be27b65122cc3d76d9.gif

PM for the full video if intrested 😉

Very well done sir, great placement of the camera as well. Looks like you possibly started a challenge for everyone here, piss while doing pushups hahahahaha

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Very well done sir, great placement of the camera as well. Looks like you possibly started a challenge for everyone here, piss while doing pushups hahahahaha

Thanks! I would highly recomend you all to try it out because it's a whole lot of fun!😁

• Like 1