How should I pee today?

6 minutes ago, mjp83 said:

All very good options. My suggestion is anything wetting-wise, standing up is a bonus! Anything streaming down your legs would top it off 😉

you're making me want to drink another glass of water 🙂

• Cheeky 1
10 hours ago, lillefisse said:

I'm living the solo life during this quarantine, which means nothing to stop me from indulging in pee play. I'd love to get some suggestions on how to relieve myself! 

Maybe I'll even take some photos/videos of the events... we'll see 🙂

Lovely, getting excited....just pee standing, with pee dripping down your legs rubbing yourself. Don't by shy show us....

• Like 1
12 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Well if any of your plants need watering😜. I like the dirty laundry as mentioned already. Of you have a deck or balcony try pissing on/off if it?

Pull a chair up to the sink and piss into it perhaps?

unfortunately no balcony, but the others are feasible!!

• Like 1
21 hours ago, ItalianPeeFan said:

I like to pee on a glass table... If you have one you could try it.

Mmmm just got rid of the table......no prob I will be your table, I will lay down and you just let go...have fun with me as table.....probably as a bonus I will cum without touching. Pee kisses peelover38

btw U you look lovely and are beautifull ...dont be shy we will love ur pics/ vids

• Love 1

This might be a little boring but it's something I love.

Sit on the toilet wearing some tight jeans and just pee through them, like you would pee normally, only clothed.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

Hi @lillefisse.. I dunno which part you like about pee play either wetting or holding. But this idea might work for both case. 

Enjoy some caffeinated drink. Wear tightest pair of jeans u have. If you have small padlock, lock your pants with it. Put the key for that padlock in a cup full of water and freeze it. Do something to make the key to be in the middle like attach string. So that u have to wait until the ice completely melts. It is up to you to hold in until the ice melt or wet yourself through your jeans. Hope u like it. Enjoy 😉 

• Hot 2

Wetting the bed... wetting sitting on the couch (if you can wipe it down) or chair while reading or using phone... wetting while looking in mirror putting make up on etc... wetting in kitchen while making a drink or cooking... wetting while on computer too distracted to go to the bathroom. Would love to see you wet jeans and dresses while wearing panties. Just a few suggestions for you. 😊

• Hot 2
1 hour ago, Bumperking17 said:

Hi @lillefisse.. I dunno which part you like about pee play either wetting or holding. But this idea might work for both case. 

Enjoy some caffeinated drink. Wear tightest pair of jeans u have. If you have small padlock, lock your pants with it. Put the key for that padlock in a cup full of water and freeze it. Do something to make the key to be in the middle like attach string. So that u have to wait until the ice completely melts. It is up to you to hold in until the ice melt or wet yourself through your jeans. Hope u like it. Enjoy 😉 

That's a fantastic idea!

• Thanks 1

This is sort of the gift that keeps giving.....

I love 'real' situations,  like just imaging if you'd been holding and were just at the point of no return and someone knocked on your door.  Imagine having to stand at the door holding, absolutely bursting until they finished trying to sell whatever....  Would you make it all the way to the bathroom - would you be leaking and just sit fully clothed, or would they keep you on the doorstep so long you'd have trickles down your legs and a puddle around your socks?

I know you're not likely to get visitors right now but you can imagine...

Or same sort of scenario, but your mum phones and won't stop talking - all the time you're dancing about in sheer desperation....

• Like 2
  • Hot 2