Allowed To Pee?

Hi all this is my first post other than my intro and it's really more of a question. I've always wondered what it would have been like to grow up in a family that would pee indoors wherever and nobody cared. My question is did any of you grow up in a family like that and if so would you share your experiences with me? 

• 1 month later...
On 3/26/2020 at 7:40 PM, Sh1991 said:

Hi all this is my first post other than my intro and it's really more of a question. I've always wondered what it would have been like to grow up in a family that would pee indoors wherever and nobody cared. My question is did any of you grow up in a family like that and if so would you share your experiences with me? 

God, I so wish I'd been able to do that.  What an amazing experience that would be / would have been.

Taking this this thought to the next level, would anyone here consider having such rules in their own home?

I'd love to give you some advice on it.. I peed on the carpets (and even a wall or two) on several Occasions growing up.. I'll I got was grounded, that had always assumed it was me acting out for some reason or another. But the fact is I just loved doing. Always hated having to use a toilet, 

And it's been over two months since I last actually used a toilet 

EDIT, meant to be posted in a different chat. My bad 

Edited by Wolf187
Posted in wrong chat
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

My family isn't really ok with people peeing indoors unless it's in a toilet, but outdoors is a different story. 

Does this mean you’ll be peeing regularly in the woods near your house? (hopes)

• Love 1
  • 1 year later...
15 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

My family is getting more and more open now. They used to let me go outside, in the basement, in the shed or garage, and sometimes behind the couch. Then now that I’ve gotten older we piss everywhere together- in the house often.

Growing up did your family openly pee around the house or pee infront of you?

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/18/2021 at 6:11 AM, pop-a-squat said:

My family is getting more and more open now. They used to let me go outside, in the basement, in the shed or garage, and sometimes behind the couch. Then now that I’ve gotten older we piss everywhere together- in the house often.

Sounds like you have an amazing and opened minded family. Wish I could have experienced that growing up.

• Agree 1