Me pissing all over the women's changing room and public restroom

2 minutes ago, 88mphArtist said:

I love it! 😍 I'd love to see one where you walk around and soak all of the restroom. The seat, the toilet paper... and then add your cum to it. Thanks for sharing 🤗

Ohh, thank you so much for your comment. I love when people like my stuff, it's enough to get me off. I'll keep your suggestion in mind for sure 😉 If the opportunity presents itself I'll do it!

• Like 2

My two videos now total 500 views. That's hundreds of people willingly watching me take a piss. I find that EXTREMELY exciting. Like, wow. That's hotter than the act itself for sure. I get so horny knowing people do this. Doesn't matter if it's a guy/girl/non-binary/other either, i get horny knowing that people watch this, even though I'm straight.

Chances are a few of these people came while watching me. That is so damn hot.

• Hot 3
2 minutes ago, beachmom said:

Nice, don't know whether you were in a mens, womens or unisex restroom, but since I didn't see a urinal in view I'd have to say you did the right thing. I hate it when guys make a mess of the toilet, I'd much rather the guys piss against a wall as at least the mess isn't around the toilet. I always used to have my boys use the walls when they were little and I took them into restrooms, it's nice to once again see a young man doing so.

Thank you for your comment! This was a unisex restroom. It closes around 9PM and opens at 7AM, and every time they open, they flush the bathroom clean regardless of how dirty it is. I scoped all of this out beforehand because I want to be able to make a mess but not cause TOO much trouble. So I peed at around 8:40 PM I believe it was so that the probability of more people coming in was low. I was not this considerate in the past, haha. The first video which was about the women's outdoor changing room, I took into consideration that it isn't used right now. It is only used in the summer, so again, a very dirty mess  but with minimal consequences for the public.

I might go again and make a bigger mess at the restroom as indicated by some post above... But even with the rules I put in place, I can promise to piss everywhere except the toilet itself which is kinda funny when you think about it.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, Wahpow said:

Thank you for your comment! This was a unisex restroom. It closes around 9PM and opens at 7AM, and every time they open, they flush the bathroom clean regardless of how dirty it is. I scoped all of this out beforehand because I want to be able to make a mess but not cause TOO much trouble. So I peed at around 8:40 PM I believe it was so that the probability of more people coming in was low. I was not this considerate in the past, haha. The first video which was about the women's outdoor changing room, I took into consideration that it isn't used right now. It is only used in the summer, so again, a very dirty mess  but with minimal consequences for the public.

I might go again and make a bigger mess at the restroom as indicated by some post above... But even with the rules I put in place, I can promise to piss everywhere except the toilet itself which is kinda funny when you think about it.

In my opinion you'd have been considerate using the wall any time of the day. Whether guys realize it or not, when guys piss into a toilet their stream splits off mist that sprays all over the seat, back of the toilet and all around, even when they try to hit the bowl. It's much less offensive to see someone sprayed the back wall of the restroom than to have to sit down on a wet seat as your pants rest onto a wet floor. If they're not going to put urinals in unisex restrooms,  guys should certainly use the walls.

Edited by beachmom
error
  • Agree 4
5 minutes ago, beachmom said:

In my opinion you'd have been considerate using the wall any time of the day. Whether guys realize it or not, when guys piss into a toilet their stream splits off mist that sprays all over the seat, back of the toilet and all around, even when they try to hit the bowl. It's much less offensive to see someone sprayed the back wall of the restroom than to have to sit down on a wet seat as your pants rest onto a wet floor. If they're not going to put restrooms in unisex restrooms,  guys should certainly use the walls.

I've never actually looked at it this way before. Good point.

On 3/22/2020 at 8:06 PM, beachmom said:

In my opinion you'd have been considerate using the wall any time of the day. Whether guys realize it or not, when guys piss into a toilet their stream splits off mist that sprays all over the seat, back of the toilet and all around, even when they try to hit the bowl. It's much less offensive to see someone sprayed the back wall of the restroom than to have to sit down on a wet seat as your pants rest onto a wet floor. If they're not going to put urinals in unisex restrooms,  guys should certainly use the walls.

Urinals in unisex restrooms would not only help guys, but also nonbinaries/trans women who stand to pee. 

• Agree 1
On 3/26/2020 at 11:39 PM, Ms. Tito said:

Urinals in unisex restrooms would not only help guys, but also nonbinaries/trans women who stand to pee. 

Most guys miss the urinals half the time anyway. I'd just put the floor drain over more toward the far corner of the room and let the guys spray it into the corner.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2020 at 12:42 PM, beachmom said:

Most guys miss the urinals half the time anyway. I'd just put the floor drain over more toward the far corner of the room and let the guys spray it into the corner.

The best solution is the way a lot of gents toilets used to be - a ceramic wall with a gutter at the bottom and the floor slopes towards the gutter.  The design is intended to make you pee against the wall and if you pee anywhere it doesn't matter because it all runs towards the gutter.  Cleaning just involves playing a hose over the entire room.  Dead easy.

For a unisex toilet you could have a pee wall with drain or gutter and a toilet as well.   Girls could also choose to pee on the floor or wall if they so wished.

This kind of thing:

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Unfortunately these seem to have given way to individual urinals - possibly because of people wishing to have the privacy of their own facility with a little dividing wall, even if they are still stood just a couple of feet apart.  

The one below is a modern variation on the theme and is an outdoor urinal in Vauxhall, London which has incredibly little privacy.   It has  doors at each end which can be closed, but they are gates rather than doors so you can see straight through them.  You basically pee on the back wall whilst people walk right past.   It is situated right next to a busy bus route, so people on the bus can see into it.  There are normal toilets over the road, but they close at 8pm, which seems very early.  They put a sign up on the door of the toilet saying "Use Urinal opposite".   There is nothing which says what ladies should do and there is nothing that says ladies can't use the urinal.  I've seen a lady go into the urinal and squat to pee on the floor.  Of course, I walked right past so I got to look over the top and could see her bare bum inches from the floor that she seemed to be quite happily washing.  I've also used it myself during the day to some funny looks from passers by.  They assume that during the day you would use the proper toilets, but there is nothing to say the urinal is closed during the day, so I just used it regardless.

dsc02394.jpg?w=604

Further info here: https://changehere.wordpress.com/tag/urinals/

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 years later...
On 3/23/2020 at 1:06 AM, beachmom said:

Quite interesting point of view. Remember I simply sprayed the walls outside the stall when the urinal was out of order and the toilet has been clogged. Thught this would be naughty.

On 6/17/2023 at 8:27 AM, none 01 said:

Quite interesting point of view. Remember I simply sprayed the walls outside the stall when the urinal was out of order and the toilet has been clogged. Thught this would be naughty.

more practical than naughty. It all runs to a drain anyway.

18 hours ago, none 01 said:

Always thouht women would hate men for doing so. Thaught they want men to sit down.

Well some might, or in some situations. If from her pov the worst thing is sitting on the toilet and finding it wet with pee, for the guy to sit would fix that, but so would him pissing on a wall or sink or somewhere else. Round here, some women are going to be into guys pissing everywhere; elsewhere there’s a lot of acceptance that guys can & do conventionally piss in a lot of places

4 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Well some might, or in some situations. If from her pov the worst thing is sitting on the toilet and finding it wet with pee, for the guy to sit would fix that, but so would him pissing on a wall or sink or somewhere else. Round here, some women are going to be into guys pissing everywhere; elsewhere there’s a lot of acceptance that guys can & do conventionally piss in a lot of places

True, I'm originally from Eastern Europe where in the big cities most people live in large multi-story apartment blocks, with tiny single room or 2 room apartments. Often there are many family members staying in one room along with guests that may be visiting. I've known of many women, aunts, friends moms, ect. who've told guys to step out into the corridor rather than making a mess in their toilet. It's always been quite normal to see guys doing so.

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
On 6/24/2023 at 6:33 AM, Wetling said:

Public restrooms are almost always dirty anyway, so I don't care who did it and why. I would never sit down there, and if I have to use them, depending on mood, I either aim roughly in the direction of the toilet while standing or all over the stall.

I live the attitude! Is this mostly for the fun of making a naughty mess or more because it’s convenient?

• Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/23/2023 at 7:40 AM, none 01 said:

Always thouht women would hate men for doing so. Thaught they want men to sit down.

I hate men making a mess out of a toilet that I need to sit on, but simply spraying a nearby wall is far better than trying to hit the toilet and making a mess.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 6/27/2023 at 4:40 AM, NaughtyPissSlutLover said:

Is this mostly for the fun of making a naughty mess or more because it’s convenient?

A little bit of both, but I can say it gives me a warm tickling feeling when I see my piss dripping from the toilet tank and running down the walls, so I'm pretty sure I enjoy the mess. 😬

Edited by Wetling
  • Like 1
  • Hot 2
On 7/13/2023 at 5:05 AM, beachmom said:

I hate men making a mess out of a toilet that I need to sit on, but simply spraying a nearby wall is far better than trying to hit the toilet and making a mess.

Sorry mom. I always make a mess when I go to public toilets...

• Like 1