Posting videos.

This is a take from another post.  I didn’t want to take over the original post.   So he asked is it wrong for someone to record themselves and post the video if their significant other doesn’t know about it.  A few people commented  it was wrong or cheating.  And it seemed like a lot of people agreed with them.   
I’ve made it known that I’m married my husband doesnt share my interest in pee fetish.  It doesn’t turn him on, he has indulged me a few times. He doesn’t not know about my naughty pissing around the house or the videos I take and share.   This past year we have had our ups and downs. And we have also had the best sex in years.  I’m very open about my experiences and a lot of about my life on here, I am a very honest person to a fault.    Most of you know this that follow me. 
so my question is do U  still feel this is wrong.  And if u do feel it wrong is it ok for you to still view the videos I post and encourage me to do so. Isn’t that a bit Hypocritical.  So should I stop posting videos?  
I know how I feel about it and I have no issues and don’t feel guilty about anything I do or say.   And yes I’m flirty and right down filthy at times. But I can be myself.  This is who I am. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

Wow. Interesting question.

Each person and their morals are uniquely different, obviously. If someone feel its wrong, they shouldn't be on this site to begin with so there's the hypocrisy.

You are comfortable with yourself, which be it those who follow you appreciate and those who are new MUST accept.

Should you stop posting videos? I'm sure with those of us who follow you and consider a "partner in crime" NO!

• Like 1

There is a lot of different people here on this site.  Single. Single dating someone.  Married with a partner that has a pee fetish.  Married with a partner that don’t.  This is a safe place for all of us no matter what. Out in the real world we get people judging us about our sexuality no matter what our fetish. Some are more welcoming than others and lets face it our pee fetish is not main stream.  Everyone is welcome here no matter what.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

It's a complex question with no correct answer. I don't think it's cheating, but if it was me and if I had a girlfriend who knew I had the fetish, I'd probably go right ahead and say it, to ask if it's okay to post videos of myself. If she's okay with that, I continue, if not I stop. But that's just me.

I don't think it's "cheating" regardless. It's not like you're with another partner at all. I personally would be fine with a girlfriend showing off herself for people so long as she's at it alone and online. I say go for it. But again, that's just me and everybody is different in how they feel and act.

I think it SHOULD be fine for you to continue posting videos as long as you're comfortable with doing so. It is who you are after all and you should be proud of that.

• Like 2