I really did try

so tonight I attempted to film myself peeing for the first time. One problem - I found it quite exciting!

So exciting in fact that I could see, and feel as I grew in my hand which made it impossible!

After a couple of little breaks to try and relax, with the same thing happening each time, I finally managed to let out a tiny amount of pee.

Until next time...

• Like 3
1 hour ago, PeeFantasy said:

so tonight I attempted to film myself peeing for the first time. One problem - I found it quite exciting!

So exciting in fact that I could see, and feel as I grew in my hand which made it impossible!

After a couple of little breaks to try and relax, with the same thing happening each time, I finally managed to let out a tiny amount of pee.

Until next time...

You will figure it out. It’s trial and error.  I’ve mess up what could have been some really good video but I hit record twice and didn’t record it. Or the angle was off.  Oh be prepared to pee on your phone. It will happen lol.  It is a huge turn over doing videos and sharing them with other.  I’m not sure why.  Good luck and have fun with it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

If you ask me, pissing with an erection is the best! You can make such a huge mess that way. I guess, if that's something you want to do, it might require some training. Whichever direction you choose to go, I believe in you!

Edited by Wahpow